Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MananOS : Tiger v/s Tigress OS ROUND 3 PG 7 (Page 4)

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awesome...kash aisa dekhne ko mil jaaye show mein v Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_07

sana_07 Goldie
sana_07
sana_07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalfairy95

That was awesome...totally loved the OS dear..Clap
Why don't the CV's show us something like this?! sigh...

Thanks dear...Smile ... obliged that people like my writing... and abou CV's i already told... wo hmari imagination se upar ki sochte hai nd serve the best ...ClapBig smile
sana_07 Goldie
sana_07
sana_07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky13

awesome...kash aisa dekhne ko mil jaaye show mein v Smile

Thankyou ... Smile
sana_07 Goldie
sana_07
sana_07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
TIGER V/S TIGRESS - ROUND 2

A girl wearing white anarkali suit was entering in SPACE academy ... All the student were seeing her with awe ... she was simple but yet beautiful ... She was wearing high heels ... her anklets were making sweet music giving company to her bangles ... her earring were glowing as her face with a sweet smile... She was looking like an angle ... She was feeling shy as she notice everyone is seeing her... this only add a star to her beauty...  While she was going towards the music block ... someone tap her shoulder ...
Hey beautiful ... ( she turn around ... the person himself got dumbstuck seeing the girl ... )
Cabir : NAN NAN NADINI ...Shocked ( yup guys she is none other than our nandini )

Cabir: WooohooWink ... aaj kisi ko marne ka irada hai kya nandini ... U r looking beautiful ... By the way ye sudden new avtar kyu ? ( she was blushingEmbarrassed )
NAndini : Thankyou  Cabir ... kisi ko maarne ka irada nahi hai cabir ... And about the outfit .. Chacha brought me this from the tour... and sb chahte the that I shud wear it today .. to bas isliye .. nothing special ...Smile
Cabir  listening to her talk think how innocent & pure the girl is ... he smrik thinkingCool... baba manik mai isse dekh k itna mesmerized huDay Dreaming ... tu dekhega to kya hoga ... aaj to pakka tapasya tut k rahegi baba manik ki .. to not go behind her... its going to be fun watching him... Cooland kya pata may be he got inspired and we will get our first song lyrics...
Nandini shaking him asked where were you lost ??
Cabir : Nothing was thinking about something...
Nandini : Cabir shall we move its FAB5 practice time ... We should move na warna late ho jayenge...
They move towards the practice room while talking about something ... they reached near music library
Nandini: Cabir tum chalo ... mujhe apne liye kuch music notes and cd's leni h ... will be there in 5 ... and plz think about wat I said...
Cabir : Okay cool.. come fast ... And haan I will definitely think about it thanks...
FAB5 were sitting in music room thinking about the song and previous day happenings...  Manik was pacing in the room sound of door opening he turn around and see nandini standing there .. balancing the the things in her hand and her hair also ... Manik was in awe situation he notice her from head to toeDay DreamingShocked .. He was so engrossed in her beauty ... he think of the time when he for first time hug her the bathroom scene she was wearing the white, when he first kissed her the diwali night , when they first share there kiss the musicana opening night she was wearing the white again ... For him she was looking like a angel cum his star ...
MAnik whisper : beautiful ...Day Dreaming. ( Cabir who now hv stand by his side see the expression on his face and listen what he said... )
Cabir : Tune kuch kaha kya ...
MAnik : Nahi nahi maine to kuch nahi kaha...
At the same time the paper and cds fell down from her hand ... she bent down to pick them up ... manik was going to help her ... but stop ... seeing some other guy helping her ... By mistake the person hand got touch with her hand .. he said sorry and she smile to himSmile... and about manik as always fumesAngry... Cabir was noticing it ... Jalli Jalli baba manic ki jalli... she smile evilyEvil Smile
Nandini : Thanks abhimanyu...Smile
Abhi: Pleasure is mine beautiful lady ... He said smiling at herWink ... and manik jaw has tightened up...Angry
Nandini : Hi everyone ... sorry I got a little late .. I hv to pick up some notes for me ... and meet my friend abhimanyu...
Dhruv : Its fine nandini ... well you look different today...
Aliya : Yup u looking beautiful ...i love Indian outfits...
Nandini : thanks aliya ... she said blushing...Embarrassed
Mukti : Did your friend came here stalking me... she said pointing towards abhi...
Abhi : No ... Mai to nandini se milne aaya hu... if u all don't mind can I steal my frnd frm u all for a while...
Cabir: Yes ofcourse ... Than abhi take thing from her hand and keep it on table and drag her with him to side ...
Manik:Kya baat hai itni jaldi itna acha dost... he whisper but heard by cabir only... phhir jalli...Evil Smile MAnik was purposely roaming far from them but not to much bas itna ki wo unki baat sun sake...
Abhimanyu: Hey nandini wish me luck...
Nandini : Luck for what ...
Abhi: Are tum bhul gyi ... he said lightly hitting her head we met and we  talked about it last night na... I hv found the solution to be with ...
Nandini : Oho aisa kya... than best of luck ... Good news jaldi dena ...
Manik was fumingAngry and getting jealous seeing them ...
Abhi: waise u look beautiful today also... ( Manik again fumes how he can compliment his nandu and what they MET AND TALK IN NIGHTAngry ... cabir smilingWink ... phir jalli ... O God I m just loving it ... TongueCool)
Nandini: abhimanyu not again ... waise tum late ho rhe ho jao jaldi ...
Abhi: Are u sure ...
Nandini : Yes ... she push him out of the room...
Later on FAB5 were trying to composs the music but it was not coming out as they have decided  because of their  last night fights with each everyone was thinking about it ... nandini was sensing this and she know the reason and also the solution...
Cabir: Aliya I think ur mind is somewhere else ... lets just take a break ...
Mukti: Yup its not working...
Aliya : Work krega bhi kaise ... I m the only one wrong here h na ...I think I should just go...
Sensing the situation where its going nandini try to stop...
Nandini : I know there is something wrong between you guys ... I think you all should just take a break and talk about it ...
Manic who was just pissed off by last night events , morning nyonika , now her , and now her bonding with abhi can't control his anger ... and grab her hand hard...
Manik: Prof. Nandu ... yahan kisi ne apse salah nahi mangi hai ... Tum FAB5 the band ki manager ho hmari nahi so just stay out of it ... jao ja k apne dost ko lectures do hume nahi ... Got it ... hum khud dekh lenge what we have to do ... and ya I dnt want to see you anymore around me from now ... so just stay away from here... I don't need you ... Do you get that ...he left her arm leaving marks of his finger on her hand and walk out from the room ... Everyone was in shock with manik behavior... At the same time soha enters...
Soha: hey nans... ye manik kyu aise chala gya ...
Nandini : Woh actually we had an argument ... manik ko kuch music cds and notes  chahiye the and I brought the wrong ones from the library ...she said pointing towards the notes she brought for herself ...
Soha : Nans tumhe dhyan rkhna chahiye tha na ... we only left with 12 days ... uske baad dad ko songs dene hai agar aise hi chalta raha to songs submit kya banenge bhi nahi ... if u can't manage all this thing than tell me ... FAB4 try to stop soha from scolding nandini .. but nandini through her eyes stop them to say anything ... Nandini was having tears in her eyes one bcoz of the physical pain given by manik and also the one soha is giving by questioning on her work dedication ... though she know she is right bcoz nandini herself has created this...Ouch
Nandini : I will take care of it from next time ... s so s sorry and I will apologies to manik as well don't worry ... She was holding her arm in pain also to hide it from soha  bcoz she didn't want that soha manik ko bura smjhe ... cabir can't see this come down ...
Soha: I think I should go behind him ... I will bring him back
Soha comes near to nandini's side said  and hume thoda time bhi mil jayega akele ... u knw na what I mean ... waise u makes easy for me last night too but it got ruined never mind  ... but thanks...Wink
Nandini : Nahi soha I think you shud not go ... he is very much angry now
Cabir: Yes soha nandini is right he is our frnd we knw him he is very angry ... we will handle this plz...
Soha: okay fine ... I will meet you all tomorrow than ... bye ...
Cabir came to nandini and side hug her and console her ...
Aliya: Tumne hume roka kyu soha ko sach batane se ... y u take blame on urself..
Dhruv: Galti hmari thi ... hum fight kr rhe the...
Mukti : Us soha ki to ... ek baar she save us sochti h hume kuch bhi bol k jaa skti hai... Abhi btati hu use she was about to go ...
Nandini: Mukti plz ruko ... aliya I did all this for you all ... Agr use sach bta dete k FAB5 are fighting and are about to break ... wo ye deal cancel krwa deti ...and what wrong is with you guys... U r FAB 5 ... Tum frnds se jayda family ko ek dusre ki ... conflicts hote hai but iska mtlb ye nahi k hum alag hi ho jaye... Tum logo ko baat krni chahiye ... Lock and key ek hi metal se bante hai guys ... lock problem hai it always seems big and key utni hi small hoti hai ... also har lock ki alag key hoti hai ... and for this lock the key is to sit & talk its the only solution here ... Waise manik ne sahi kaha tha I m no one to come between u all.. and I knw ek baar tum sab sath ho jaoge than u will rock ... meri jarurat bhi nahi padegi tum logo ... and agr me samne nhi rahungi to manik  ko bhi gussa nahi aayega... I will not bother you guys from this time ... I think I should go ...
  Aliya: nahi nandini don't go ...
Nandini: I hv to... she said while picking up her belongings but it again fell down due to her painOuch ...cabir pick up the things for her and give it to her ... she move and reached to the door when cabir call her and came near her ...
Cabir: I hv decided what I hv to do ... Thanks for thatSmile ... he hugs her Hug... thankyou ... And plz mere sath chalo aur apna hand medical room me chal kr treat krwa lo ... and plz dnt cryCry he said wiping her tear..
Nandini : Pleasure is always mine ... they smileSmile remembering when at manik home cabir said the same to her... And tum yahi ruko .. talk to your frnds they need u.. I will go my self... bye and best of luck ... She said and move to go...
Cabir to himself... Mumbai Tiger 1 Deccan Tigress 1 ... I guess it's the endOuch... kya kr diya h tune manikAngry... U shudn't hv let her go frm your life ... O god plz dnt end it like this... It has to be happy ending...

ROUND 2 END

Finally i wrote round 2 plz tell me hows it ... critism welcome... hv a nice day ...Big smileStarBig smile

Edited by sana_07 - 26 December 2014 at 3:24pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

manasa14reena1146starryLove_skfanfic99apoorva1999contact.remyamananforeversilver21rajkumarionishravya.krpooji145Sonia_J16appy111Dazlingdivyababita_14388swarobi1chandana123musicalstarsMuffinheadsehrmemonPaShRun221nara26hasnaa678angellovemananpiyu008kriti094gauriangelvani86manancrazeAliyagogoiashmitaaMeDHellsAngelnicky13-bharti-Humzy_keertu_navkPrincessAshVikNikki_Titli

PaShRun221 Senior Member
PaShRun221
PaShRun221

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Ohhh that was superb loved it ur awesome  
PLzz continue if u can coz it's great I no it should b an os but still..as cabir says it has 2 b happy ending...anyway keep writing ur tooo gud 

sana_07

pooji145 Senior Member
pooji145
pooji145

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
mindblowing...plzzz contiune

sana_07

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
cont soon.. Its going to be so interesting. loved ur writing. make manik realize his blunder and how dare dat soha insult ur doll manik ko pata chalne do phir dekhao kya karta hai woh uske saath. Loved nandu's suit.

Edited by apardh_ba - 27 December 2014 at 3:36am

sana_07

pani_lover Goldie
pani_lover
pani_lover

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...
Love the os
Manik tu to gaya kaam se

sana_07