MananOS : Tiger v/s Tigress OS ROUND 3 PG 7

sana_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Morning Everyone😃 ... After a long time of this rona dhona .. we got the show charm back👏... to ab dimag ne wapas kaam krna shuru kr diya hai😉😛 ... Going to write a new os ... hope it will like by you all ... I have written it .. but there a light cutoff prob.😡 i will update the OS soon ... mobile se nahi ho payega...  if u all want it .. let me know .. if not .. to koi baat nhi update nahi krungi ...😆

My other work...

Time to return the revenge ...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4236120&PID=116465968&#p116465968
Edited by sana_07 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz post it soon!! Waiting for it!
sana_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasnaa678

update karde behen...

So sry for keeping you wait ... here is the os on next post ... 😃
sana_07 thumbnail

TIGER V/S TIGRESS

FAB5 were sitting in the music room thinking about the Khurana's Deadline and three songs... They were not getting what to do ... Manik was throwing tantrums also ... Suddenly Cabir came up the idea..

Cabir : I think guys hume 3 different style of song prepare krne chahiye ... I mean rock to humara forte hai hi ... agr wahi wapas krnge to I don't think Khurana impress hoga...

Mukti : Cabir is right .. we have to think about different forms... and one is definitely our forte... baki 2 socho guys...

Aliya & Dhruv ek sath : Sufi ..

Manik: Cool... we can try that ...

Cabir  :  song with Indian and western string instruments...

All were somewhat shocked...😲

Aliya : Cabir are you mad Indian and western string instruments... ABCD bhi nahi pata hai hume classical indian music instruments  ki dhang se...

Manik: Right ye try bhi kra to Khurana pakka deal cancel kr dega...

Cabir : guys... See we hv performed it for musicana already na to itna difficult nahi hoga ... I m telling you ... And agr ek dum sahi baitha to Khurana pakka isse impress hoga hi ... what say mukti

Mukti : I think u r ryt... but new music try krna I mean its quite risky ...😕

Dhruv : Try kr skte hai ... try krne se pehle hi haar nahi maan skte guys ... agr try krne k baad hume lga k hum nahi kr skte to we will switch to rock...

Manik :  Hmm it sound cool ... but hum me se kisi ko classical music ka knowledge nahi hai jayda ... we want someone who knew about it and can help us ... but itni jaldi kaun milega and moreover its not easy to  be withFAB5... I think we should drop this idea...

Cabir: Don't worry about it manik I know someone who has g8 knowledge ... infact woh ek classical singer hi hai  and she is so familiar with Indian music instruments ... and wo pakka help kregi .. I can bet on that ... and about managing with us.. ONLY SHE can manage...

Mukti : Suspense mat bada naam bta...

Cabir seeing Manik😉 : Nan nan nandini

MAnik  think about the time when he saw her playing veena... He smile😊 and again got angry😡 again

manik: what nandini ... cabirr r u mad ... like seriously nandini... no ways  dude...

Cabir : Dude don't forget she is a good classical singer and clg ne bhi use isi base pr scholarship di thi ... and humne nandini k sath pehle bhi team up kra hai ... and I trust her... And guys wo hmare sath clg me hi hai to whenever we want we can practice with her ... To time issue bhi nahi rahega ... and we know her .. to koi awkwardness bhi nahi hogi team p krne me...

Mukti : Cabir is right ... she is good singer and musician... we can ask her ...

Aliya : Ya we should ask her ...

Manik : But tum dono to pasand nahi krte na use😲 ... And cabir leave this idea we will perform rock only ( he was so uncomfortable with seeing her infront of himself and see her sad face again )

Aliya: Thinking changes with time Manik ...she is not that bad ...

Mukti : Yup and she is gud musician yr .. but who aayegi ???

Dhruv : aayegi ... She will help she is kind

Cabir: I will talk to her...

he dial her number ... manik was trying to stop but she has by the time pick up his call...

Cabir : hey nandini  where are you ? I want to meet you now ... okay wait there only I am coming in 2 ...

CAbir: Guys I m going to cafeteria ... just be back with her ... and he wink at manik 😉... manic fumes😡

Mukti : Hey cabir bring something to eat also

Cabir somehow with his talks manage to agree her ( detail me nahi likhungi wrna as always OS ko SS bna hi dungi like last time 😉 ... )  and they came back with popcorns and coldrinks and all ... While entering to music room nandini saw manic but ignore him ... manik was little disturb with her attitude... while putting the thing on bench they all say hi to her she to him but not manik 

They all were discussing about which instruments we use and instruments should be less bt high impact on song ... Manik was getting hard to focus on it ... he continue seeing nandini ... and was thinking about her playing veena...

Nandini: I think with all the other instruments we should use sarangi ... mukti has used it before and I will help to form music later on mukti can play it... wats say ...

Mukti : Cool...

Manik : Nahi ... all turned towards manik ... I think we should use veena instead of sarangi...

Nandini : Manik ... veena is not appropriate for the song u are trying to make...

Manik : it's the best for it ...

They both stand face to face of each other both are glaring each other...

Nandini : I know Indian instruments better .. I m telling you sarangi will be best

Manik : Miss nandini moorthy don't flaunt ur smartness ... veena will  be gud ...

Nandini : Mr. Manik Malhotra sarangi is best... tum meri baat ek baar me sunte kyu nahi ho ...

Manik : tum meri kyu nahi sunti ...

They were continue fighting ... All the others were seeing them ... when nandini say something they see her than manik than nandini ... Cabiir was actually smiling .. enjoying it...

Mukti : Ye dono itna ladte kyu hai ...

Aliya : Don't know...

Dhruv : hume inhe rokna chahiye ...

Cabir : chill yr dhruv mast entertainment chal raha hai ... And also we need a break na .. to let it be ... so just enjoy it with popcorn ... he said handling over all of them the popcorn...

Mukti : Kamine cabir ... tu yahan bhi enjoy krna chahta hai...

Cabir : KAmini mukti ... jaise tu enjoy nahi kr rahi ...

Mukti : Chal bet lgate hai ... who will win ... nandini or manik ... I m on manik side

Cabir : nandini ... Dhruv aliya tum bhi batao..

Dhruv: Manik

Aliya : I guess I m with nandini ...

Cabir : so now the match begins with Mumbai Tiger manik malhotra v/s Deccan Tigress nandini moorty ...

There topic of fight has got changed and now they are coming to there topic... Cabir sensing it and as its not right time for FAB4 to know about it ... he tell all of them to hang outside and come back later ... and bring all of them out leaving manic and nandini ...

Nandini: Manik why don't you understand anything...

Manik : haan nahi smjhta mai ... tum bolti kuch ho krti kuch ho... u only said na hum sath nahi reh skte to kyu baar baar mere samne aati ho... kyu aayi yahan meri help krne...

Nandini: tumhe ye yaad h I walk out .. ye nahi smjh rahe why...and I m happy without you... and me yahan tumhari help krne nahi aayi hu ... I came bcoz cabir asked me...

Manic: Jhoot

Nandini: Sach ...

Manik: Jhoot ... you are a terrible lier miss nandini moorty.. he said grabing her hand... don't force me to spilt the truth from your mouth  in my style...😈

Nandini: Fine I came here for you ... now happy ... she said while freeing her hand😡... bcoz tumhe to smjh aati nahi tum fir left hand se music play krte .. isliye ... jaise kal krne wale the .. tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe guitar dekh k smjh nahi aa gya tha...

Manik: so u admit u hv stolen my left hand guitar cord... and I am happy without you ... so don't show this concern about me ...

Nandini : haan dekha mene tumhe kal ... How happy u r...  blushing😳 and smiling 😊with that soha... And throwing tantrums at me🤢... G8

Manik: I also saw u today with that delivery boy... droping you at college and you smiling to him... and ignorning me when you came here...

Nandini was fuming now😡and she started pushing him towards the wall...

Nandini: what the hell wrong with you manik ... yesterday I came to talk to you ... to get normal ... but what you do angry ... ab aaj jb me tumse baat nahi kr rhi to bhi tumhe prob. Hai ...

Manik : Listen don't raise your voice and stop pushing me ...

Nandini : nahi krungi kya kr loge tum ... bolo kya kroge  haan ... darti nahi hu tumse ... They have reached to the wall manik back hit the wall ...

Manik: stop doing this nandini ... its better for you ... But she was not going to stop ... Manik grab her head from back and change there position now nandini hit the wall and manik was in front .. He grab her head and shut her talk with his lips... he kiss her vigorously and so as nandini .. she to was kissing him angrily... Don't you dare ignore me next time.. he said between the kiss... They came back to senses when the got lost of oxygen... Manik moves back ...  Awkwardness feels the room Cabir came inside with others ...

Cabir: So kya decide hua .. kaun jeeta ...he said eyeing to both of there lips ... as both of there lips has got a little cut which got notice by cabir ... he smriks... Manik and nandini both see eachother than cabir😲...

Nandini : what do you mean ... both were seeing here and there... cabir was smirking ...

Cabir: are mtlb who won u or manik ... he take a good pause ... Manik was eyeing cabir...😡

Mukti : are we have a bet yr ... manik said veena u said sarangi... and now you both are quite I guess deide hogya to kaun jeeta jaldi btao...

Manik : I accept my defeat ... Nandini won ...

Nandini was shock😲 ... 

Mukti : kya yr manik tune harwa diya mujhe ... Ab is cabir ko bear pilani padegi and for me the dry day for whole week...

After that they practice it with sarangi ... manik was so mesmerized with nandini music... after a long time she started to go ...

MAnik stop her near the door way and came by her side and said slowly ... Prof. nandu aise hi sikhate rehna .. its fun he touches his lip cut while saying it and move back ...😉

Nandini : tumhe to me sikha k hi rahungi Monster Manik ... What u actually have to be like ... she fumes😡 and walk out from there ...

Cabir who was listening all this ... so the score is 0-1 ... hmmm that means Mumbai Tiger v/s Deccan tigress continues ... Its going to be fun to watch .. who gona win ..😆😉😛

The End...

Thankyou all for waiting and sorry too for keeping you all wait ... critism heartly welcome ... i think mene bakwass hi likha hai... but please share your views and merry christmas...

hasnaa678 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_07

So sry for keeping you wait ... here is the os on next post ... 😃

love you..coem here girl 🤗
sana_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasnaa678

love you..coem here girl 🤗

🤗
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh no plz dnt end it. cont plz loved it totally. keep writing.
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm os
purely fabulous😊
loved it

sana_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apardh_ba

oh no plz dnt end it. cont plz loved it totally. keep writing.

Its an OS dear...
nil_nil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but its round one.write some more pls pls pls