Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

The Plot Unravels

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Today's was an interesting episode for several reasons: 
1. We get to know that there was a Roopali before Ragini in Neil's life. 
2. The aforementioned Roopali and Neil were a couple with her sister having a massive crush on Neil.
3. Roopali dies and Ragini enters Neil's life. And it is evident that Ragini knew Roopali and her sister and Nivedita knew Ragini too.
4. Neil lived in his house for 35 years? I find it hard to create a timeline with the story. If he is 45 now, then he must have left for the US when he was 30, not 35. That part didn't make sense.

I have a strong suspicion that Neil falls for Ragini like a ton of bricks and breaks it off with Roopali, who must have been a very close friend of Pam's and super rich to boot. That must have led Roopali to commit suicide or something. Pam must have hated Ragini for breaking up the convenient relationship she had arranged for her precious bro- kind of explains some amount of her madness. Then, going against everyone's wishes, he must have married Ragini, from a poor background.

Then the kids, I still cannot figure out- which doctor will have 5 kids in a row? Makes absolutely no sense. Unless some of them were adopted or "left behind" by someone else to be taken care of like their own. But all that "nose rubbing" and so called ways in which the kids either resemble Neil or Ragini make it seem like they are connected through genes.

Before all the above plots are unravelled, I am waiting to see the episode when Neil comes to know that Ragini is faking her marriage with Aman. I can just imagine his expression- relief mixed with murder!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

phibiPinotphotofreakmeera19Amrtina4856amazingneiraPizzaologistkavmukslovely_ladyrabzonedgeSiddhi_PRAGDInfinitedreamsMages

4856 Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blokes

Today's was an interesting episode for several reasons: 
1. We get to know that there was a Roopali before Ragini in Neil's life. 
2. The aforementioned Roopali and Neil were a couple with her sister having a massive crush on Neil.
3. Roopali dies and Ragini enters Neil's life. And it is evident that Ragini knew Roopali and her sister and Nivedita knew Ragini too.
4. Neil lived in his house for 35 years? I find it hard to create a timeline with the story. If he is 45 now, then he must have left for the US when he was 30, not 35. That part didn't make sense.

I have a strong suspicion that Neil falls for Ragini like a ton of bricks and breaks it off with Roopali, who must have been a very close friend of Pam's and super rich to boot. That must have led Roopali to commit suicide or something. Pam must have hated Ragini for breaking up the convenient relationship she had arranged for her precious bro- kind of explains some amount of her madness. Then, going against everyone's wishes, he must have married Ragini, from a poor background.

Then the kids, I still cannot figure out- which doctor will have 5 kids in a row? Makes absolutely no sense. Unless some of them were adopted or "left behind" by someone else to be taken care of like their own. But all that "nose rubbing" and so called ways in which the kids either resemble Neil or Ragini make it seem like they are connected through genes.

Before all the above plots are unravelled, I am waiting to see the episode when Neil comes to know that Ragini is faking her marriage with Aman. I can just imagine his expression- relief mixed with murder!

You have  summarized the story very nicely...!! ClapClap
In a way we did get a lot of back ground information in yesterday's episode..though not much of Neil and Ragini together..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blokes

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
good observation hope kekta read this n give us logical explanatn in cmng episodes

blokes

Pizzaologist IF-Dazzler
Pizzaologist
Pizzaologist

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
It's a shame i couldn't watch the episode without cringing at everything this nivedita said and then having to skip most of her parts. But thanks for writing everything in this post. 
And i think the plot of suicide is interesting but slightly overused in ekta's dramas. Stern Smile 

Neither the kids or their ages make any sense. Confused CV's have lost their minds.

blokes

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I am confused regarding nivedita's age :/
I used to assume that ragini-karan-dimpy-niel were close bunch of friends almost same age. And now we are told that neil lived in his father's place for 35 years which makes him 50 now while ragini is 39-40 Ermm and nivedita cannot be more then 35. 
I have few possibilities regarding track
1) Can nivedita be the reason for separation considering that ex-girlfriend is killed but the sister is bought as an added character. Usually past lovers comes as third wheel but here nivi is bought, can be that she helped in creating misunderstanding between neil-rags.
2) Roopali died much later after ragini-niel's marriage; maybe tried to move on or was promised marriage by the guy her parents fixed her marriage with after breakup, she fell pregnant with suhani and neil helped her keep the secret but ragini thought it was neil's kid leading to MU and roopali died after being promised by neil never to reveal suhani's identity even to pam. 
3) the same old ekta shit, neil gets drugged, roopali sleeps with him gets pregnant dies in childbirth. Neil-ragini separate. 

Edited by BlueOrchids - 24 December 2014 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blokesAmrtina

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Blue orchids- i just hope not! me no like the drugged storyline :(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index