Jamai Raja

Pratima - Sid's real sister

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think this Kritika would turn out to be a fake sister of Sid and then Sid would take it upon himself to find the real one. In the process he may find out that Pratima is the real daughter of Simran. This is a real possibility since we have not been shown anything about Pratima's family.

Eventhough I prefer a no daughter scenario for Simran, Pratima being her daughter is fine with me. She is a million times better than Kritika. And we would also have other benefits like:

She would never be a problem for Simran- Roshni / Sid relation.
She won't be living with Khurana's, so our happy foursome Khurana family would be intact.
There won't be a track concentrating around her marriage (I can't think what all Simran would do for Kritika's marriage🤢)
Sid anyway considers her as his sister and her relation with Roshni is also good.
She has good sanskaar, so Simran would be less guilty and obsessive with her parvarish.
She can play along with Khurana's to hide Sid's identity, she won't spill the beans.
Also pratima resembles Simran better than Kritika😊

So all in all this is a better situation and I hope Cvs don't bring in anyother character as Sid's sister 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Hope your assumptions are accurate.
rosesidni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surish

Hope your assumptions are accurate.

Ya, hope atleast something becomes true..😊
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is a lovely thought and definitely interesting if Kritika is a fraud and Pratima is his actual sister
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope something would happen like what u said or else Krithika should die of some dreadful disease like cancer or anything... Khurana's family never suits her ugliest attitude and rubbish style😡😡
And Prathima is really so nice character... though I hater her in her begining times but I love her later as her character proceeds. She is awesome when she fight for her family in the chawl and everything is good with her😊
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Even i thnk d same dear
I thnk she is fake
Hpe dat shld b true
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I 100% agree with you. You had made a post called Guesses and I had commented and said what if Pratima is their daughter.  I seriously think she is and this Kritika is a big fat liar. I think she's either in cohorts with Rajveer or maybe she found out about the Khurana family being rich and decided to play their long lost daughter to get her grubby hands on their wealth. Kritika and the Khurana family are poles apart.

I like Pratima and she will fit perfectly into both the Khurana and Patel family.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
rosesidni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gingerly

I 100% agree with you. You had made a post called Guesses and I had commented and said what if Pratima is their daughter.  I seriously think she is and this Kritika is a big fat liar. I think she's either in cohorts with Rajveer or maybe she found out about the Khurana family being rich and decided to play their long lost daughter to get her grubby hands on their wealth. Kritika and the Khurana family are poles apart.

I like Pratima and she will fit perfectly into both the Khurana and Patel family.

Ya, at first I didn't like her ( during Sid Pratima track). Then i found her  abala naari type. But as the story progressed she has pleasently surprised me. She has turned out to be bold (the way she gave back to Sam and chawl ladies😆) and fun loving. So now i really like her and i won't mind her being Sid's sister. But I don't want anyone else😊