India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Pratima - Sid's real sister

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I think this Kritika would turn out to be a fake sister of Sid and then Sid would take it upon himself to find the real one. In the process he may find out that Pratima is the real daughter of Simran. This is a real possibility since we have not been shown anything about Pratima's family.

Eventhough I prefer a no daughter scenario for Simran, Pratima being her daughter is fine with me. She is a million times better than Kritika. And we would also have other benefits like:

She would never be a problem for Simran- Roshni / Sid relation.
She won't be living with Khurana's, so our happy foursome Khurana family would be intact.
There won't be a track concentrating around her marriage (I can't think what all Simran would do for Kritika's marriageDead)
Sid anyway considers her as his sister and her relation with Roshni is also good.
She has good sanskaar, so Simran would be less guilty and obsessive with her parvarish.
She can play along with Khurana's to hide Sid's identity, she won't spill the beans.
Also pratima resembles Simran better than KritikaSmile

So all in all this is a better situation and I hope Cvs don't bring in anyother character as Sid's sister Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89Rahma11qwerty012Deb07aparnalokamGingerlymadhuhariniSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hope your assumptions are accurate.
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Hope your assumptions are accurate.

Ya, hope atleast something becomes true..Smile
stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
That is a lovely thought and definitely interesting if Kritika is a fraud and Pratima is his actual sister

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
hope something would happen like what u said or else Krithika should die of some dreadful disease like cancer or anything... Khurana's family never suits her ugliest attitude and rubbish styleAngryAngry
And Prathima is really so nice character... though I hater her in her begining times but I love her later as her character proceeds. She is awesome when she fight for her family in the chawl and everything is good with herSmile

rosesidni

aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Even i thnk d same dear
I thnk she is fake
Hpe dat shld b true

rosesidni

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I 100% agree with you. You had made a post called Guesses and I had commented and said what if Pratima is their daughter.  I seriously think she is and this Kritika is a big fat liar. I think she's either in cohorts with Rajveer or maybe she found out about the Khurana family being rich and decided to play their long lost daughter to get her grubby hands on their wealth. Kritika and the Khurana family are poles apart.

I like Pratima and she will fit perfectly into both the Khurana and Patel family.

Edited by Gingerly - 24 December 2014 at 11:45am

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

I 100% agree with you. You had made a post called Guesses and I had commented and said what if Pratima is their daughter.  I seriously think she is and this Kritika is a big fat liar. I think she's either in cohorts with Rajveer or maybe she found out about the Khurana family being rich and decided to play their long lost daughter to get her grubby hands on their wealth. Kritika and the Khurana family are poles apart.

I like Pratima and she will fit perfectly into both the Khurana and Patel family.

Ya, at first I didn't like her ( during Sid Pratima track). Then i found her  abala naari type. But as the story progressed she has pleasently surprised me. She has turned out to be bold (the way she gave back to Sam and chawl ladiesLOL) and fun loving. So now i really like her and i won't mind her being Sid's sister. But I don't want anyone elseSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top