Ye Hai Mohabbatein

OS Ruhi bhalla vs raman bhalla...

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hello guys...
This is a ONE SHOT...

This is about ishraru...i want this type of scene in shw bt its nt posible nw...so to my satisfactn i wrote this...

comnts nd critsism are welcomed...

I knw its mix of english nd hindi...so bear it...nd hindi or english nt my mothr tongue...

i jsut made this OS because i dnt want ruhi to b neglectd wen adi is presnt...

Scroll down fr OS...

Edited by shavi2311 - 24 December 2014 at 4:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalafriendofallN.R.Ronakaranlakshavianamischiefsahibasharmadesire_nikkiJniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicssss97ankita_sidanaSAKIVIAMdaisydee425swathinAkshatha19Fanaah

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Here goes the updte...
This may nt raech ur xpctatns...read on ur own risk...

Note: not proof read...ignore mistakes...

Shagun nd adi are staying I  raman's house since a week...thy are trying to get near adi bt shagun is bsy in poisoning his mind...wht ever thy do he is nt taking in a positive sense...raman is trying his level best to cme near him bt adi is nt allowing...

Ruhi is seeing evrery thing nd feeling bad fr her father...to lighten up him she asks him to tak her to dinner...he promises to tak her nxt day...

Next around 8pm she nd ishita got ready nd waitng fr raman bt he is stuck up in work nd comptly forgot abt their dinner plan...he didn't even call them nd nt taking calls to...ishu is trying to divert ruhi mind by saying tht papa must be bsy u hav dinner in home v vl go som othr day...ruhi compltly in ruhi bhalla mode...she is nt listening to her ishimaa...nd startd saying I wont eat any thing...nd I wont talk to any one...mean while adi nd shagun cmes fr dinner...all are trying to talk with ruhi bt she is nw cmptly femine version of RKB...sitting on a chair near dinning nd rotating glass lik raman...toshiji serves adi nd tells neelu to prepare aloo paratha nd palak paneer so tempt ruhi bt she is nt all responding...

Toshiji to ishu...ye zidd pe adgayi hain..kisi ki bhi nahi sunti...ab kya kare hum...mein ek bar koshish karti hoon mummy ji...she goes to ruhi nd keeps her hand on ruhi's head nd calming her bt ruhi is ruhi...says I wont eat any thing ishimaa...I vl go nd sleep..nd get up frm their mean while raman comes nd asks y ruhi is nt eating...is evry thng fine with her...??

Ishita says she is fine...raman asks her y she is nt eating...ruhi scolds raman in punjabi nd remainds her their dinner plan...he says sorry nd raedy fr any punishment...all this is watching by adi nd shagun...

Raman takes her in his arms nd bt she is nt turning her face towards him...bt he makes her turn nd says mein kuch bhi karunga jst talk to me...she asks fr a promise nd raman says ruhi promise...

Ruhi thinks fr a while nd says u cant do it papa...he says I can do any thing fr u...jst say me...ruhi says roles xchange...

Ishu understands nd laughs at raman...he asks wht...ruhi says ruhi is  ishimaa, raman as  ruhi aur ishimaa as raman...ishu says y u r dragging me in this to ruhi...ruhi in ruhi bhalla mein bas keh diya...karna hain tho akro warna mein I going to my room nd walks from their...raaman to ishu...this is nt frst tym u r doing...so jst do according to her...

Starts with ishu...as raman...o chutki(ruhi)  tum abi tak khana kyon nahi kaya...raman as ruhi mein gussa hoon papa ne muje diner ke liye prom kiya aur bhool gaya...mein nahi kaaongi...raman  as ishimaa...pls beta hum kal jaayenge...app ab khana kalo...gud gal hain na meri ruhi...

Raman as ruhi...mein nahi kaaongi...har bar papa bhool jate hain...aur muje bahar nahilejate...humesha muje par hi gussa karte hain...

Raman as ishimaa...papa se gussa hoon na khan ape nahi na...meri ru is very good...she vl eat fr her ishimaa...

Ishimaa as raman...says to bring food nd I vl feed her today...

Raman as ruhi I wont until I get ice cream nd burger nd cool drink...

Ruhi as  ishimaa...no way...its winter in delhi...I wont allow cool drink nd ice cream...if u want I vl order burger bt no ice cream nd cool drink...

Raman as ruhi...muje bas chahiye...eithr wise I dnt eat...

Ishimaa  as raman says ruhi ne kaha na usko burger, cool drink aur ice cream chahiye...bas romi tum order karo aur mein aur tumhari bhabhi vahi kaayenge...ruhi ke saath...

Romi nods in a yes nd orders...ruhi as ishimaa...aaj ke liye mein kuch nahi kahongi bt hot milk drink karna padega sone se phele...nd no ice cream nd cool drinks fr one week...

raman as ruhi says I need 5 ice creams nd 2 cool drinks nw...ishru stares at him to vch ruhi  laughs nd hugs raman...I LOVE U PAPA u r  the best...

Raman asks did she for given him...ruhi nods in a yes...nd raman starts tickling her...to vch she laughs nd runs around the house...raman rans behind her...ishu stops both of them nd says nly iam allowing today...no more ice creams nd cool drinks fr 1 week...to vch ruhi makes a sad face nd sees raman...he takes nd whipers I vl get u wht u want...dnt say to ishimaa...she smiles nd kisses him...he to kiss her bak...ishu asks wht plan thy had made...thy says nothing nd ruhi moves to ishu nd kisses her...

Food arrives nd raman feeds ruhi making her sit on his lap...ishu also feeding her...nd  wiping her lips with her saree  as it has ice cream aftr ruhi compltd her eating... simmi comes nd  takes her...nd says u r only one person who can bend ur papa...

Toshi says she is carbon copy of u...compltly punjaban...raman laughs nd says she is the sole reason of my happiness in my life...wen she is angry it feels lik im seeing myself in her...nd can do whtever she asks me to do...

Raman asks ishita to serve dinner nd makes her sit with him to complete their dinner...shagun is fuming...adi is nt reacting bt he is feeling how lucky ruhi is nd hw thy all love her...nd  hw she i is pamperd by all...her one command is enough all wil b around her...

Ruhi comes nd scolds all of thm by saying phite muh...ab tak soya nahi aap log...thy all smile nd romi takes her in arms nd says ruhi chuhi ki data ke bina neend nahi aati...she goes nd gives good night kiss to ishra nd leaves...ishu says we are really lucky raman to hav  her...to vch raman says yes we are...nd she is RUHI RAMAN BHALLA...ishimaa ki sweetness nd raman papa ki attitude...shagun takes adi nd leaves angrily...

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26bartleyragzpBindi35uffmotiluv2livishra7SanteePks20yhm11122sonamPreeti227601828363112ReckyPRAVEENDMIndie2121sara926friendofallekta979Bombaytolasangeethbalafariza91sweety_virgo1preeti73piyushilailapnjalka2001avianasree1413Dilshikaremya1990DiVAnCRazyFAnashitha235jiyaa02DT_FanN.R.RonagreenieRianshiSimmideepakkaranlakshtr_etashreya303sky-ifsuper_cutiechandu1234basriyaVENBADipaliGRaatrivanisreesahibasharmashanryswati62mischiefyhmmylifeSuryaIshraholicssss97sulochana90ankita_sidanaJniISHRA83aru_27desire_nikkiLata_ishra--QUEEN--nafnafsriritFanaah...Forever...Akshatha19RomComFanSAKIVIAMwhitelilyishra123avni_19swathindaisydee425--HANISA--Hayaa.m_Deepika_-K.13-usaonly-Mrinalini-

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
awesome one.
Nice idea of role exchange.
Yes Ruhi is feminine version of Raman Kumar Bhalla but little more dangerous.
She can tamper Raman like anything when she wants not considering what mood he is in.
Awesome one.
Thanks for writing another one buddy.
It is completely hilarious.
Wished Adi and Shagun to be taunted in between.
But next time

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 23 December 2014 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311usaonly

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

awesome one.
Nice idea of role exchange.
Yes Ruhi is feminine version of Raman Kumar Bhalla but little more dangerous.
She can tamper Raman like anything when she wants not considering what mood he is in.
Awesome one.
Thanks for writing another one buddy.
It is completely hilarious.
Wished Adi and Shagun to be taunted in between.
But next time

thnks...
glad u  liked it...
adi nd shagun taunting...its imposs yar...she has ishu's qualities too...so she wont taunt...

if any atempt any othr i vl consdr it...fr sure i vl mak adi nd shagun taunt...

sweety_virgo1SAKIVIAM

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Superb yaar so hilarious n ruhi is actually a feminine version of raman bhalla zid pakdi toh kisiki nahi sunti they three make a perfect family portrait lovely write more lik tis

sweety_virgo1shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harichandana

Superb yaar so hilarious n ruhi is actually a feminine version of raman bhalla zid pakdi toh kisiki nahi sunti they three make a perfect family portrait lovely write more lik tis

thank u so mch...it means alot...
Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
wow...switch of roles was awsm... 
different concept... 
well done...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311