The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ank_23

ank_23 Senior Member
ank_23
ank_23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabrinaMalik

LOL. LOL

I ALWAYS want major things like that to happen to the FLs. It's amazing when MLs care for them after that.

But Aaliya was tough.

A superwoman, you're right.
Indeed she is a superwoman..till now I guess no other hero has escaped so many accidents.
ank_23 Senior Member
ank_23
ank_23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvuzaya

Nice thought..
I used to think always men can be super hero but here the opposite happened
Because our show was unique tha'ts why our FL was  super uniqueLOL
manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I was ok with Aliya being not being some damsel in distress and even Zain not being so super action hero. Yeah they did get into situations but even when it was little things like zain hurting his hand or aliya spraining her ankle they showed so much care and that when they werent even in love. It is nice to show all that love and caring stuff but after a while it gets annoying. Zain did go through a lot of physical pain at times though but ive seen worse happening to other ML in some shows it was insane every week they got hit on the head always saving the FL crazy i tell you.

ank_23

...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Aaliya may not be a super woman but she defo unique piece thus she always ends up as her hubby's saviour in all situation..and she being all heroic is what make her more special and different from those cry baby bahu of TV world..but to be honest even i'm little disappoint on not get much of care / heroic ..but hey that's what make our show totally different and realistic..!!

Edited by ...Renu... - 24 December 2014 at 5:07am

ank_23

ank_23 Senior Member
ank_23
ank_23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

I was ok with Aliya being not being some damsel in distress and even Zain not being so super action hero. Yeah they did get into situations but even when it was little things like zain hurting his hand or aliya spraining her ankle they showed so much care and that when they werent even in love. It is nice to show all that love and caring stuff but after a while it gets annoying. Zain did go through a lot of physical pain at times though but ive seen worse happening to other ML in some shows it was insane every week they got hit on the head always saving the FL crazy i tell you.
Yeah I agree those scenes were really cute before when they actually fell in love but after some time it becomes repetitive and quite boring since you see in every show we find such stuffs other than that I have to say BI was never over dramatic in showing such moments. It always  had that realistic touch to it. Seriously especially Ekta loves hospital whenever I watch any of her shows its necessary to have someone admitted to the hospital I don't know why?
ank_23 Senior Member
ank_23
ank_23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Renu...

Aaliya may not be a super woman but she defo unique piece thus she always ends up as her hubby's saviour in all situation..and she being all heroic is what make her more special and different from those cry baby bahu of TV world..but to be honest even i'm little disappoint on not get much of care / heroic ..but hey that's what make our show totally different and realistic..!!
Yup Aliya is always there to protect her husbands...She is really unique rarely I find such FL in Indian television.  
-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Lol, nice observations 
The only place where Aliya fell in trouble was in rehaan's marriage !! 
We got only that scene where zain tries to save Aliya 

Otherwise, Aliya was helping out zain everywhere .. I guess ..

Go to top