So hats off to kt to remain so dignife througtout the season

She has to ability to stay in house without cheap stunts

going by that logic even puneet has had no showmance

ROFL...

Rebel26 Groupbie
Rebel26
Rebel26

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
In dignity context she has good marks but then she aint my fav , i somehow dont like her 
tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
It is only because she is in relationship.. has a rich boyfriend outside watching her through cameras.. either she'll win the show or not is never certain.. so why would she put at risk his rich boyfriend for showmance in an attempt to win the show.. after all, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.. as for Sonali and Diandra, both of them are not in relationship so open to start a new one.. just the way in last season Gauhar and Tanisha did.. so its not the question of dignified character at all.. it's the question that who is in relationship hence keeping distance from other suitors and who's not in relationship hence open to start a new one.. 
..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Agree LOL and sure she has a pretty face but I sometimes feel that maybe its basically because of this (dignified) reason men in the house (ie upen pritam gautam etc) shower her with so much attention LOL - just guessin LOL

They shower her with attention, because she is the hottest in the house and also unavailable. Also, she doesn't ASK for attention. She seems genuinely happy with her bf and has shown no interest in any of these lalloo men so far. 

That is why none of them can manage to take liberties with her. As much as I like Sonali, she doesn't show enough self respect which is why all of them take her for a ride and she LETS them. 

Karishma is very secure in her relationship, and in herself. I actually have immense regard for her amongst the girls, because she is super strong and holds on her own. I don't like a lot of qualities in her, but compared to the rest of the HM's, she stands out for me in her total sense of self-respect, dignity and self-control. And like I said, she has never been fake. She has liked/disliked same people since day 1 and in 13 weeks, she has been consistent in the same, even if the game demands changing loyalties like everyone else does. 

Nicely put ! and yeah best part is not once has she wanted nor desperately tried to get such attention !
Sonali is too easy and thats why easily ignored LOLTanna is more of a challenge Cool Ive noticed that despite constantly mentioning her BF and how happy she is with him Upen still HAS developed a little crush on her LOL hek after yesterdays little ganna fiasca and gautams obsession with her i can say the same for him aswell LOL Pritams married so ill refrain from commenting on him LOL  Well now that i am taking names id also like to add Salu to the list of men showering tanna with attention Embarrassed ROFL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29

Go to top