India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

How it is wrong to judgemental

vinashavinash Senior Member
vinashavinash
vinashavinash

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Watching yesterdays episode, this come to my mind. 
KT did not make any issue with regard to Halwa, eaten by Ali and Gautam (and she hates both of them). In fact Upen said she likes it when somebody eat it. Also Dimpy sort of tried to instigate her but her reaction was balanced. ... what would you call it self less, generous?

Few days ago she made hue and cry for make up. She was labelled selfish and self centred. 

Same person, two sides. How one can be wrong being judgmental. 

I conclude - all individuals are selfish in some context and self less in some other - wrong to label that individual. 

No offence to any contestant.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinKwerky..Sakura..vibgChingaari

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hmmm you are right
though here i felt that karishma understood that dimpi is trying to light fire and purposely she turned off the gas supply so it does not catch fire as previous day she herself told everyone that all can eat this halwa and that is very nice of her 

dimpi tried her level best like always she discussed same thing with puns, ali, upen and in last karishma when she did not get the reaction she was looking for she gave up

that's dimpi's game plan she always does that if she gets ignition she keep trying everywhere and that's what she was doing that day also with puns telling him about ali's conversation but puns also did not gave any reaction and gautam told her on her face that why she keeps doing this

though i like dimpi as she brought little life in this dead  BB8 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinashavinash

Watching yesterdays episode, this come to my mind. 
KT did not make any issue with regard to Halwa, eaten by Ali and Gautam (and she hates both of them). In fact Upen said she likes it when somebody eat it. Also Dimpy sort of tried to instigate her but her reaction was balanced. ... what would you call it self less, generous?

Few days ago she made hue and cry for make up. She was labelled selfish and self centred. 

Same person, two sides. How one can be wrong being judgmental. 

I conclude - all individuals are selfish in some context and self less in some other - wrong to label that individual. 

No offence to any contestant.  

haan to? hun main apni cheez ke liys selfish jo doosre dhoke se le lete hain and don't even help in getting back. but i love to share even with losers.. losers jo meri mom ke haath kaa halwa khaa kar, khatam kar ke, burpee maar ke... mock me and call me names.  instigate fights in BR when we r supposed to be working.

they r selfish to finish my mom's halwa for my bday and don't even bother to ask me if i want to have some.   that's Karishma! strong, sweet girl in a house full of bulliesClap
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

hmmm you are right
though here i felt that karishma understood that dimpi is trying to light fire and purposely she turned off the gas supply so it does not catch fire as previous day she herself told everyone that all can eat this halwa and that is very nice of her 

dimpi tried her level best like always she discussed same thing with puns, ali, upen and in last karishma when she did not get the reaction she was looking for she gave up

that's dimpi's game plan she always does that if she gets ignition she keep trying everywhere and that's what she was doing that day also with puns telling him about ali's conversation but puns also did not gave any reaction and gautam told her on her face that why she keeps doing this

though i like dimpi as she brought little life in this dead  BB8 

she has been turning off those switches for a few weeks now. some people r using same tactics, but she knows better now.. she calmly responds and walks away smiling.. that' s what burns themClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

barlin

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Yes KT didn't really create issue out of whole Halwa issue and let it go. Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top