India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Agonizing over Humsafars! (Page 3)

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hearty welcome Hug ...loved your post .Thumbs Up..hope you have a good interaction and a gala time over dis forum ...I tell it is so ADDICTIVE LOLLOLLOL
I so get carried away with each n every post and finally end of d day am sweety surprised with the no. of replies n posts I have made in my kitty Wink I never knew I could express so much until i joined dis forumWink

Coming to Humsafars - Indeed quite a passionate raw dark shaded story unseen at least for me in television till date - And BRAVO the cast n crew are doing a splendid job Clap

Few of us have been tweeting sending messages n feedbacks to SonyTv  asking for repeats of the show and there i still no responseCry ...I am hoping they would react positively soon Thumbs Up

If you have a twitter FB account join us ..I also think there is a group SAVE HUMSAFARS in FB whch is making all banners and posting it in Sony official page to bring to their notice ...Also post your feedback here http://setasia.tv/en-us/feedback 

We will do our best and try to help d show we love but then at the end the channel will have to make profits for d show to survive ...hoping the best Thumbs Up

Keep making more posts - we will meet again Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsamee

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

hey
first and foremost a very warm welcome to this forumSmile

u r right...sahir is definitely a masterpiece... breathed to life by harshad's brilliant portrayal of the character...so much so...that wen u watch sahir...u just tend to get lost in him.

agreeed that indian audience is still not ready for such characters...but then..ummeed par duniya kayam hai...sony has a global audience to cater too...so maybe they'll look beyond the trp masala(coz neways their faulty programming strategy won't earn them trps) and look at the larger picture...

humsafars has got the potential to be a trend setter...and online and global popularity is what sony should aim for with the show...

Vandy, that's heartening HugI too always thought of Sony as a more global channel than Star Plus or Zee but then the recent articles and shows taken off air abruptly unnerved me...however, I will try to be positive about this now...let's see what happens Smile

Btw, I loved your post about Harshad - the actor - yesterday. I must congratulate you for recognizing his potential early Clap I have not watched any of his earlier shows - he was too chocolaty for me honestly LOL But boy!!! whatta comeback ClapClapClap I hope we get to see him on the big screen soon. The other 4Lion leads have gone there (though I would not comment on their movie choices LOL) Harshad definitely deserves much better than them because he is proving to be way above them or any other small screen hero for that matter! 
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

hearty welcome Hug ...loved your post .Thumbs Up..hope you have a good interaction and a gala time over dis forum ...I tell it is so ADDICTIVE LOLLOLLOL
I so get carried away with each n every post and finally end of d day am sweety surprised with the no. of replies n posts I have made in my kitty Wink I never knew I could express so much until i joined dis forumWink

Coming to Humsafars - Indeed quite a passionate raw dark shaded story unseen at least for me in television till date - And BRAVO the cast n crew are doing a splendid job Clap

Few of us have been tweeting sending messages n feedbacks to SonyTv  asking for repeats of the show and there i still no responseCry ...I am hoping they would react positively soon Thumbs Up

If you have a twitter FB account join us ..I also think there is a group SAVE HUMSAFARS in FB whch is making all banners and posting it in Sony official page to bring to their notice ...Also post your feedback here http://setasia.tv/en-us/feedback 

We will do our best and try to help d show we love but then at the end the channel will have to make profits for d show to survive ...hoping the best Thumbs Up

Keep making more posts - we will meet again Hug 

Heyy...so nice to hear from you...you seem to be quite the darling of the forum and thanks for welcoming me...i would surely be around now Big smile I do not have an FB or Twitter account (social murder, I know LOL ) but I will post a feedback on that link...let's keep encouraging the HS team for the fantastic work they are doing Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeBujee09

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Hey! 
I for one, just fail to comprehend regarding how the trashiest and most ridiculous shows are the highest TRP garners?! 

The show which deserves all the appreciation just seems to be going unnoticed and this saddens me... Like why can't a good show which is capable of captivating you, neglected, as per those TRP charts?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsamee

Go to top