India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Agonizing over Humsafars! (Page 2)

Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Agree throughout with ur post...but lately i have seen a very rude and illogically shouting type of a male lead on another show and the trps are really high..
Maybe they have not shown evilness like Sahir but his way of treating his wife is very very bad...and the show enjoys highest trp...here i m sure for sahir this deal and promise is really too big to make him do such things otherwise we have seen him to be emotional and cating in his own way for arzoo 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

robinsamee Newbie
robinsamee
robinsamee

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hello and welcome ..
Very well written dear .. 

What I do everyday is to post my feedback on sony's and 4lions films twitter and Web page that what as viewers we want and how much we like the show
"Television should promote creative freedom, imagination and out of the box thinking - it would be such a pity if that is compromised for the sake of TRPs" 
Write this on their feedback page .. someone should ring a bell on their ears ;p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09-vandy-

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Hello there n welcome to The forum ...btw your not the only one whose crazy talking abt a Hindi daily soap ...it's a secret guilty pleasure for many Big smile?.so vent n rant away LOL

I do agree with u that HS has some fantastic stuff to it including SAC whose master class n shrewd n a character done in detail n very well written ...Clap..n yes HC makes him so endearing n watchable ...

The PH as in the makers do know the knack of GOOD story telling coupled with Awesome Romance n brilliant character set ...yes they do have their lows but the highs makes their product lovable n watchable LOL

Enjoy urself n have fun Embarrassed

Thanks for the welcome Smile It surely does feel great to interact about this with you all... Big smile

Bujee09

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpi77

Agree throughout with ur post...but lately i have seen a very rude and illogically shouting type of a male lead on another show and the trps are really high..
Maybe they have not shown evilness like Sahir but his way of treating his wife is very very bad...and the show enjoys highest trp...here i m sure for sahir this deal and promise is really too big to make him do such things otherwise we have seen him to be emotional and cating in his own way for arzoo 

Hmm..well, I hope people take to HS as well because its definitely classier than the rest!

#bold - Yes, Sahir is emotional - and I hope they show the promise to be a really big deal for him to be behaving like this. About his being caring, of course, don't we all adore him for that? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeBujee09-vandy-

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinsamee

Hello and welcome ..
Very well written dear .. 

What I do everyday is to post my feedback on sony's and 4lions films twitter and Web page that what as viewers we want and how much we like the show
"Television should promote creative freedom, imagination and out of the box thinking - it would be such a pity if that is compromised for the sake of TRPs" 
Write this on their feedback page .. someone should ring a bell on their ears ;p

Thanks a bunch for liking my first post Hug And please give me the link for the feedback page, I will definitely write this there Smile 

robinsameeBujee09

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

Really like your post! :) 

I do think, that if Gul plays it well, she can really push the envelope on Sahir, that no other male lead of hers has done before. 

The only thing I want for this monstrous manipulation by Sahir and the ruthless way he behaved with Arzoo, her life and her heart today, has to have a very very strong justification in his story with Zeenat. I don't even know what can justify his act today, but sometimes some people have seen such ghastly and evil things in their lives, it alters them from inside and a whole layer of heart goes cold. A lot of criminals usually have the most chilling stories of childhood that have mentally changed them to an extent where they can't distinguish between good and bad, and the whole idea of trust and love is buried so deep that it takes years to bring it back into their lives. 

Sahir, is by no means a criminal, but the calculative cruel intentions, the manipulation of trust and love, the vindictiveness of his whole plan is very suggestive of how much the past 7 years have hardened his heart and soul. Not to mention, he hasn;t shared his pain with anyone in these 7 years. 

So, I am very sure, there is a lot of scope to redeem Sahir by giving an insight into Zeenat and his story and to make it as heartbreaking, as chilling as possible so as to justify his stone-coldness in today's episode. The brilliance in his portrayal today is, that even though he is unabashedly doing this to Arzoo, he hasn't gone that deep into the abyss of evil to not realize that he is wrong, and to not FEEL the weight of his actions. There lies the beauty of his character, where he in between these two worlds of good and bad, and now it's time to understand why his bad has emerged in the first placeand his love for Arzoo to bring out the good again that Zeenat buried. 

Most awaited twist I am looking forward to. ! 

Thanks soo much for liking the post and replying so nicely Big smile Yes, Sahir will redeem himself - I have no doubt about that. I just hope he gets the time to do that and the CVs have a strong enough theory behind this! It would be such a treat to watch Harshad play that part...BlushingDancingDay Dreaming

pp29Bujee09

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hey
first and foremost a very warm welcome to this forumSmile

u r right...sahir is definitely a masterpiece... breathed to life by harshad's brilliant portrayal of the character...so much so...that wen u watch sahir...u just tend to get lost in him.

agreeed that indian audience is still not ready for such characters...but then..ummeed par duniya kayam hai...sony has a global audience to cater too...so maybe they'll look beyond the trp masala(coz neways their faulty programming strategy won't earn them trps) and look at the larger picture...

humsafars has got the potential to be a trend setter...and online and global popularity is what sony should aim for with the show...

Bujee09

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum dear. Very nice post dear. I agree with all of you that now cv need to give very strong justification for sahir's actions.

Bujee09

Go to top