Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

   
Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

DDEJ Chit Chat Thread # 36 - * YEDI's CLUB (Page 23)

honeybees22 IF-Sizzlerz
honeybees22
honeybees22

Joined: 21 June 2013
Posts: 24303

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ajju15s

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by honeybees22

Anyone miss me?!

Hello miss hawaa hawaii...Cool... mery christmassStar
hi paroo merry Christmas!

Guess what... aaj mere pappa nee humare liye lunch banaya... aur rata koo bhi banane wale hain.. mere fav dishes..Embarrassed
oye hoye uncle ji KO cooking bhi at I hai wah ji wah!
Konse s mujhe bhi bata

han ji mere pappa bahut acha khana banate hain...Embarrassed... bilkul A class...Star
mere papa bhi
Embarrassed
 
Merey papa bhi A class khana banatey hai jii..Big smile
i love my paEmbarrassed

Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Anyone miss me?!
Hey Hinu Big smile
Merry Christmas Star
merry Christmas Star
Thank you... Big smile
How's you?  May yaad aagayi ab...? Smile
why thankAngry
Good ji u?
Yes u are my lovely Niks aka niki

Ayyo bhul gaye thi fir se ye galti nahi hogi... Ouch
Me too good ji... 
Hayee chand Kumari... 
good girl firse nai hona chaiye
niks aghe bhi bool na 

Theek hai madam ji... 
How's you studies...?  
they are hard ad stresful..its my last year in school so urghh 
Urs?

 I finished my studies but I m writing competitive exams... Exam stress ... Ouch
Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ajju15s

Hello..Big smile
Hey Ajju Big smile
Merry Christmas Star
Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by Komali14


Theek hai.. LOL Toh hume next update Kab milega? LOL

Sayad Exam kee baad...LOL

Exams ke baad thak ll wait...  Hum abhi bhi jawan hai we can wait... LOL
honeybees22 IF-Sizzlerz
honeybees22
honeybees22

Joined: 21 June 2013
Posts: 24303

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Anyone miss me?!
Hey Hinu Big smile
Merry Christmas Star
merry Christmas Star
Thank you... Big smile
How's you?  May yaad aagayi ab...? Smile
why thankAngry
Good ji u?
Yes u are my lovely Niks aka niki

Ayyo bhul gaye thi fir se ye galti nahi hogi... Ouch
Me too good ji... 
Hayee chand Kumari... 
good girl firse nai hona chaiye
niks aghe bhi bool na 

Theek hai madam ji... 
How's you studies...?  
they are hard ad stresful..its my last year in school so urghh 
Urs?

 I finished my studies but I m writing competitive exams... Exam stress ... Ouch
exams are my worst nightmareDead
Ajju15s IF-Rockerz
Ajju15s
Ajju15s

Joined: 17 October 2014
Posts: 6696

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by Ajju15s

Hello..Big smile
Hey Ajju Big smile
Merry Christmas Star
 
Hello Nikki...
Merry Christmas dear..Big smile
Ajju15s IF-Rockerz
Ajju15s
Ajju15s

Joined: 17 October 2014
Posts: 6696

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Ajju15s

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by honeybees22

Anyone miss me?!

Hello miss hawaa hawaii...Cool... mery christmassStar
hi paroo merry Christmas!

Guess what... aaj mere pappa nee humare liye lunch banaya... aur rata koo bhi banane wale hain.. mere fav dishes..Embarrassed
oye hoye uncle ji KO cooking bhi at I hai wah ji wah!
Konse s mujhe bhi bata

han ji mere pappa bahut acha khana banate hain...Embarrassed... bilkul A class...Star
mere papa bhi
Embarrassed
 
Merey papa bhi A class khana banatey hai jii..Big smile
i love my paEmbarrassed
 
Sabhi girls apney papa ki princess hoti hai..merey dad ko lagta hai abhi bhi may choti bachhi hun..LOL choti bachhi ki tarah khayal rakhtey hai..aur meney merey brothers se bhi rakhwatey hai..LOL


Edited by Ajju15s - 25 December 2014 at 7:10am
Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Originally posted by Komali14

Originally posted by honeybees22

Anyone miss me?!
Hey Hinu Big smile
Merry Christmas Star
merry Christmas Star
Thank you... Big smile
How's you?  May yaad aagayi ab...? Smile
why thankAngry
Good ji u?
Yes u are my lovely Niks aka niki

Ayyo bhul gaye thi fir se ye galti nahi hogi... Ouch
Me too good ji... 
Hayee chand Kumari... 
good girl firse nai hona chaiye
niks aghe bhi bool na 

Theek hai madam ji... 
How's you studies...?  
they are hard ad stresful..its my last year in school so urghh 
Urs?

 I finished my studies but I m writing competitive exams... Exam stress ... Ouch
exams are my worst nightmareDead

Ye Exams  baccho ki jaan lega... Dead

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DDEJ Chit Chat Thread # 34 - * YEDI's CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 1175   Views: 32584

Nichuss 1175 32584 01 January 2015 at 1:50pm by honeybees22
DDEJ Chit Chat Thread # 35 - * YEDI's CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 1249   Views: 20832

Nichuss 1249 20832 23 December 2014 at 12:04pm by BabyHimavari
DDEJ Chit Chat Thread # 33 - * YEDI's CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 1196   Views: 20858

Nichuss 1196 20858 07 December 2014 at 11:19am by Ajju15s
#~.DDEJ Forum || DDEJ Forum Contest .~#

2 3

Author: Niyaz_Lover   Replies: 22   Views: 1911

Niyaz_Lover 22 1911 30 November 2014 at 5:11am by honeybees22
hey my yedis.........

2 3 4

Author: nnks   Replies: 27   Views: 1688

nnks 27 1688 10 February 2014 at 1:39am by nnks

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index