Acceptable? Viraj: the ladies' man... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by eshasrk

Are nahin yaar, we don't misunderstand you. Maybe he had his flings in the past, just imagine young, rich and handsome prince, who became ace shooter...girls would be drooling over him. He was young , so yes maybe he had his ways with girls. But now he has grown older, wiser and the life lesson he went through might have changed him drastically.
But still I don't think he was a womanizer in the past and even if he was, doesn't matter. Everyone has a past and everyone makes mistakes, the fact is one should learn from his /her mistakes and try to become a better person. And today Viraj seems a very decent person, who values women, family and all

😊Thanks. And I agree. You shouldn't judge a person by his past. Alright, that being said, I'd like to add that I am not judging a person because of his casual relationships. I don't think it is AS wrong as it is made out to be. I mean, as long as both the guy and the girl know what they're getting into... As long as there is mutual acceptance of the fact that this may not transform into something serious. You know, as long as there are no fake promises.

I don't personally like the idea of dating... But I won't call a person BAD just because he/she believes in having casual relationships... to each his own.😊
I don't precisely see him as a womaniser but I think he used to be.
But I agree with you on the Nisha part, he flirts unashamedly with Nisha. I think he's so used to being the interest of so many girls, that he's almost habituated to be like that. Some of my guy friends who're supposed to be 'hot property' tend to flirt with girls (all girls) because they're so used to being approached by girls that their flirty response comes naturally to them. They aren't womanisers though, a little flirting never harmed anyone now, right?
Originally posted by -Lila-

But I agree with you on the Nisha part, he flirts unashamedly with Nisha. I think he's so used to being the interest of so many girls, that he's almost habituated to be like that. Some of my guy friends who're supposed to be 'hot property' tend to flirt with girls (all girls) because they're so used to being approached by girls that their flirty response comes naturally to them. They aren't womanisers though, a little flirting never harmed anyone now, right?

Completely right.I was hoping someone would bring this up...😉 Yes, a lot of guys are like that. Its instinctive. Not necessarily a planned attempt to 'use' girls or anything. Of course a lot of guys that do it can be pretty annoying. ðŸ˜²
Viru is awesome enough to get away with it.😃

@bold: agreed guys are usually flirty... but they have the knowledge of girls with whom they can play such antics and with whom they cannot.. such antics are not correct for all types of girls..!! especially for nisha type..!! may be that's why viru advised her not be so serious and have a bf... he knows he is effecting her and also that she is not like rest of the girls then why the hell he has to play such tricks with her...!! annoying🤢🤢
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@bold: agreed guys are usually flirty... but they have the knowledge of girls with whom they can play such antics and with whom they cannot.. such antics are not correct for all types of girls..!! especially for nisha type..!! may be that's why viru advised her not be so serious and have a bf... he knows he is effecting her and also that she is not like rest of the girls then why the hell he has to play such tricks with her...!! annoying🤢🤢
He's just used to talking that way... It's not like he's doing it for this particular girl... Of course he does enjoy her reactions too. At least he makes her smile...
Originally posted by darlingruhi

I agree from the girls' point of view, it could make many uncomfortable or give out wrong signals and what you said about guys knowing may apply to some though I've known guys to be complete duffers when it come to this. But coming to Viraj, I agree it's not best for Nisha and he is in fact aware that he does affect her, but he's so many girls crush over him that he doesn't think that it's that big a deal. He thinks it's some kind of infatuation that will pass in some time so he plays along.
Atleast this is what I perceived from his character

I agree from the girls' point of view, it could make many uncomfortable or give out wrong signals and what you said about guys knowing may apply to some though I've known guys to be complete duffers when it come to this. But coming to Viraj, I agree it's not best for Nisha and he is in fact aware that he does affect her, but he's so many girls crush over him that he doesn't think that it's that big a deal. He thinks it's some kind of infatuation that will pass in some time so he plays along.
Atleast this is what I perceived from his character

agreed..!! biggest thing is viraj unaware of the consequences of his antics over nisha..!! i'm sure one day nisha herself will be serious about such things and will move on from her feelings when she learns about it...!! but for time being it is a fun for viewers..!! viraj never believed in love nor i think he believes in it in future.. but when seriously nisha loves him, he will experience new things in his life..!! anyways that's a long long way to go..!! for time being i wish nisha to focus on her shooting practice and realise her dream for which she came to the academy..!! 
I swear, I love Niraj but I really want Nisha's concentration to be on shooting for now. And I think it'll be fun when we see Viraj developing feelings for Nisha(long way to go, I know) but it'd be interesting to watch if he still continues to flirt because for the first time he'll be the one having a crush, so I'd love to see whether Viraj will be all confused or confident as ever

I swear, I love Niraj but I really want Nisha's concentration to be on shooting for now. And I think it'll be fun when we see Viraj developing feelings for Nisha(long way to go, I know) but it'd be interesting to watch if he still continues to flirt because for the first time he'll be the one having a crush, so I'd love to see whether Viraj will be all confused or confident as ever
I'd like Nisha to fall in love with herself first. You know get out of the "I'm not good enough for him" phase. Then I want Viraj to start admiring Nisha (which has already started)... Love phir kabhi...
Guys, I'm confused im been observing the Niraj seens closely, when has he been flirting with her.
can anyone give an example?