Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Acceptable? Viraj: the ladies' man... (Page 2)

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Ouch Nahi nahi. Sab mujhe galat samajh rahe hain. Confused I'm not 'predicting' his past. Neither am I saying that he is a womaniser in the real sense. I just mean that he was famous. He's attractive. He is respectful towards women. But, can't he like women? Without being in love with them and if it is so.. Does that make him any less perfect? That is what I meant. Hypothetical question hai. Wink

For a loose analogy... Ummm... Maybe something like Bunny from YJHD. 

Edited by aneri.fan - 24 December 2014 at 2:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

OuchNahi nahi. Sab mujhe galat samajh rahe hain.ConfusedI'm not 'predicting' his past. Neither am I saying that he is a womaniser in the real sense. I just mean that he was famous. He's attractive. He is respectful towards women. But, can't he like women? Without being in love with them and if it is so.. Does that make him any less perfect? That is what I meant. Hypothetical question hai.Wink

Are nahin yaar, we don't misunderstand you. Maybe he had his flings in the past, just imagine young, rich and handsome prince, who became ace shooter...girls would be drooling over him. He was young , so yes maybe he had his ways with girls. But now he has grown older, wiser and the life lesson he went through might have changed him drastically.
But still I don't think he was a womanizer in the past and even if he was, doesn't matter. Everyone has a past and everyone makes mistakes, the fact is one should learn from his /her mistakes and try to become a better person. And today Viraj seems a very decent person, who values women, family and all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-muriel-pallavisarkar_UptoNoGood_princessgloryArieltabicaller123

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by aneri.fan

OuchNahi nahi. Sab mujhe galat samajh rahe hain.ConfusedI'm not 'predicting' his past. Neither am I saying that he is a womaniser in the real sense. I just mean that he was famous. He's attractive. He is respectful towards women. But, can't he like women? Without being in love with them and if it is so.. Does that make him any less perfect? That is what I meant. Hypothetical question hai.Wink

Are nahin yaar, we don't misunderstand you. Maybe he had his flings in the past, just imagine young, rich and handsome prince, who became ace shooter...girls would be drooling over him. He was young , so yes maybe he had his ways with girls. But now he has grown older, wiser and the life lesson he went through might have changed him drastically.
But still I don't think he was a womanizer in the past and even if he was, doesn't matter. Everyone has a past and everyone makes mistakes, the fact is one should learn from his /her mistakes and try to become a better person. And today Viraj seems a very decent person, who values women, family and all

SmileThanks. And I agree. You shouldn't judge a person by his past. Alright, that being said, I'd like to add that I am not judging a person because of his casual relationships. I don't think it is AS wrong as it is made out to be. I mean, as long as both the guy and the girl know what they're getting into... As long as there is mutual acceptance of the fact that this may not transform into something serious. You know, as long as there are no fake promises.

I don't personally like the idea of dating... But I won't call a person BAD just because he/she believes in having casual relationships... to each his own.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulincaller123

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I don't precisely see him as a womaniser but I think he used to be.
But I agree with you on the Nisha part, he flirts unashamedly with Nisha. I think he's so used to being the interest of so many girls, that he's almost habituated to be like that. Some of my guy friends who're supposed to be 'hot property' tend to flirt with girls (all girls) because they're so used to being approached by girls that their flirty response comes naturally to them. They aren't womanisers though, a little flirting never harmed anyone now, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lila-

But I agree with you on the Nisha part, he flirts unashamedly with Nisha. I think he's so used to being the interest of so many girls, that he's almost habituated to be like that. Some of my guy friends who're supposed to be 'hot property' tend to flirt with girls (all girls) because they're so used to being approached by girls that their flirty response comes naturally to them. They aren't womanisers though, a little flirting never harmed anyone now, right?

Completely right.I was hoping someone would bring this up...Wink Yes, a lot of guys are like that. Its instinctive. Not necessarily a planned attempt to 'use' girls or anything. Of course a lot of guys that do it can be pretty annoying. Shocked
Viru is awesome enough to get away with it.Big smile

Arieltabi-Panda-

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged

@bold: agreed guys are usually flirty... but they have the knowledge of girls with whom they can play such antics and with whom they cannot.. such antics are not correct for all types of girls..!! especially for nisha type..!! may be that's why viru advised her not be so serious and have a bf... he knows he is effecting her and also that she is not like rest of the girls then why the hell he has to play such tricks with her...!! annoyingDeadDead

prachii-Panda-

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@bold: agreed guys are usually flirty... but they have the knowledge of girls with whom they can play such antics and with whom they cannot.. such antics are not correct for all types of girls..!! especially for nisha type..!! may be that's why viru advised her not be so serious and have a bf... he knows he is effecting her and also that she is not like rest of the girls then why the hell he has to play such tricks with her...!! annoyingDeadDead
He's just used to talking that way... It's not like he's doing it for this particular girl... Of course he does enjoy her reactions too. At least he makes her smile...

-Panda-Dazzlerruhi

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

I agree from the girls' point of view, it could make many uncomfortable or give out wrong signals and what you said about guys knowing may apply to some though I've known guys to be complete duffers when it come to this. But coming to Viraj, I agree it's not best for Nisha and he is in fact aware that he does affect her, but he's so many girls crush over him that he doesn't think that it's that big a deal. He thinks it's some kind of infatuation that will pass in some time so he plays along.
Atleast this is what I perceived from his character

_UptoNoGood_Dazzlerruhi

Go to top