Vixens Wear Prada - IO - Page 26

Posted: 9 years ago
Migraine now..! TFS kaan. I will watch tom. she did not go to Kelly & idiot jimmy as well???. 🤣

Bye yall! cont my work. 🥺
life is suck. my masi called me druggie now. DISASTER period in my life ever now. TC
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
Yes I agree with you girls about having immense respect for Aish for the way she has led her life till this point. She seems to have a backbone unlike others and I think the visible bond between her and her daughter is her greatest redeeming factor.

Never was a fan of her on screen though. :P
Originally posted by PARIDHI20

And what is the name of that film where she was raped and anil K supports her ????

I think it was called Humaara Dil Aapke Paas Hain. 😆
Originally posted by DY.chakravarty

Migraine now..! TFS kaan. I will watch tom. she did not go to Kelly & idiot jimmy as well???.🤣

life is suck. my masi called me druggie now. DISASTER period in my life ever now. TC

LOL you wacko! See you later. 😆
Originally posted by DY.chakravarty

Migraine now..! TFS kaan. I will watch tom. she did not go to Kelly & idiot jimmy as well???. 🤣

😆😆😆😆😆😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nnPx_jxxZE[/YOUTUBE]
Kuch Na Kaho was my movie 😆 For some reason I enjoyed it, can't pinpoint why though.
^^^ Dafaq  21, I am watching the movie as we speak. I love Kuch Naa Kaho as well, cute movie. At the time quite progressive if you ask me.

Mehhh, I was trying to find a good print, had to settle for something crappy. Just started few mins ago...
among IF members i like RUPALOV , DHARTIAMBER , ASM , HASINI, MAHATMAA, GAURI LADDA (who is banned now) and SAROJINI KE KAPDE.

^^^^ Great minds think alike 😉 I'm watching all the songs on youtube now lol. The title song = LOVE !!.  Edited by untilwhenever21 - 9 years ago
okk byee guyzzz have too much writing work to do c yaa all Tc muaaahh❤️