Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I prefer KS over DEi anyday 😆 (repeat value). I only watched DEI because I wanted to see Adi and what do you know he wasn't in the film as much as I had hoped. I'll just stick to A2 for my fix.
They should've just made a film on Adi's character instead lol. Seriously the thirst is real when it comes to him !! hahaha ...

Me too !! I miss Imran Khan, I'm keeping my fingers-crossed that his film with Kangana does well for him and he totally needs to team up with Sonam again like it's ridiculous that this tandem hasn't happened again :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKAnn-fo1M[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: untilwhenever21

Me too !! I miss Imran Khan, I'm keeping my fingers-crossed that his film with Kangana does well for him and he totally needs to team up with Sonam again like it's ridiculous that this tandem hasn't happened again :

They shud not shelve the 'biryani' project with ROM rite? dig that detective. me think there is hope if Imran back to his arena.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4272763&TPN=5

Someone tell me, if Aishu aunty was always a 'bright student' and was always serious about academics, then why was she a college dropout? Yeh baat samajh mein nahi aayi. 😆
^^ hee..aishu auntie closet!! Yawn! Go away.
If she won miss world, means she is good at bullshitting words too. Kinda okay i guess. Her reason to drop out is kinda bright for her.
#MyWeirdTaste #Music

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2jYzr1FH0g[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

If she won miss world, means she is good at bullshitting words too. Kinda okay i guess. Her reason to drop out is kinda bright for her.

Yeah, I kinda guessed that. 😆 Bullshitting at it's finest. 🤣 Have you watched her Oprah interview? That's my favourite interview of her's. Almost as good as Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch. 😆

She def made the right decision though, agreed. ;)
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There's 2 films that Imran was rumored to be a part of one was a film along the lines of Indian Jones and features the discovery of submerged city of Dwarka which ROM was going to direct [x] and the other was Biriyani which would be made under ROM production house with Sonam and directed by Ram Madhvani (he registered the name but no further details.) [x]
I remember back when Sonam was promoting Mausam and in an interview she was asked about future projects and the reporter said Imran had confirmed that they'd be doing a movie together and she was taken back cause he wasn't suppose to reveal anything since they hadn't signed on the dotted lines lol. I never found out what that film was though, it might've been Finding Fanny or possibly one of the above ...

@ Kaan - The glamor world was way too appealing !! Who wants to be stuck in a room with books when you can have people coming to you at your beck and call lol. Plus being media trained helps as well ...
Edited by untilwhenever21 - 9 years ago
🤣🤣

I love when my words spread around like a fire...

Leech - Check
Bonkers - Check
Pepper Flakes - Check...

Sucks to be a dumbwit having to rely on me for insults 😆
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

Yeah, I kinda guessed that. 😆 Bullshitting at it's finest. 🤣 Have you watched her Oprah interview? That's my favourite interview of her's. Almost as good as Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch. 😆

She def made the right decision though, agreed. ;)

no i hate auntie. no 1 in my hating list! dont know y two among my closest here u n nora are auntie ji phan.😭
give me the link!
Aish may come across fake and all, but I love how she never lets outsiders' words get to her. Love that quality of her. Dogs may keep barking but she keeps her head high and moves on with her life...