Vixens Wear Prada - IO - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜† silly you! give credit to marjeena not the thieves!πŸ˜† Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
erk.bad idea. dislike the open conversation. who is that? no celebrity like my DP...euww.dont attack non-famous peep please Pari!
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

She reminds me of the chick from yest's fiasco. Cunning/bitchy inside but sweet/diplomatic on the outside.

Hahaha, I can so imagine DP kissing your backside and then going to the next room and throwing a huge hissy fit. 🀣

I'll bet that's what she did after going home that day after that actresses Q & A thing. 🀣
euww dirty mind! haha. my take 10 finished now. i want to know the ranks from meerub. why take too long to ans? to difficult kya?

NVM, i am becoming fan for a few years usually.we have long time more to convince me! we could do daily jab tak my heart could understand! πŸ˜† bye yall!😳
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

what is the meaning of Panauti aurat? I wanna know. if it is funny i let it go...

Why didn't anyone answer this question yet? πŸ˜†

Panauti aurat basically means bad luck charm [woman], or something along the lines. Sonam was called a Panauti aurat for her male co-stars. Folks are concerned PRDP will flop. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: PARIDHI20

He will report me now i know. Aye Q report mat kariyo mere bhai dusri ID nahi banane wali meπŸ˜†

You're just too cute dahhhling...
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And I do think she ain't that great of an actor. She's got her lucky stars, gorgeous face +/- bod (depending on your preference) + hard work and ambition. But as an actor she's mediocre. As Kaan mentioned her dialogue delivery is quite weak, and emoting looks fake at times. It all depends on her director me thinks...

arrey bahnsali help nahi kar payaa toh kon karega🀣

@DY drop this idea to be a Dpad fan .It is not suiting u yaaar.Cool people like u can't be her fan😊

untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never warmed up to Deepika from her debut until recently (2013ish time) and then just when my affection for her might've grown, her fans just straight put out the fire with their obsession with treating her as a messiah or something lol. Now the push to make out that she's going to be like the Meryl Streep or something of Bollywood, like seriously stop right now.

I agree with you guys all the way, Sonam can be in your face and upfront but at least we know what were getting when it comes to her. If anything she's still the same from when she debuted til now personality-wise and there's no bigger indication of that than when you read all her co-stars (from Ranbir til Fawad) words about her, it's all consistent. Something I noticed is people always make her out to be the bad guy and whatever but does anyone else notice that her closest friends in the industry that she vouches for are all the good guys e.g. Jackie, Abhishek, Imran etc. You can tell alot about a person by the people they hang out with ... You know what I mean ;)
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You're just too cute dahhhling...

awww sacchi muaahhhπŸ˜›I like wen u guyzzz pamper me like this😳
I remember initially DY used to mock Sonam and I used to end up scratching my head seeing her also abuse our like button πŸ˜†

Finally the mystery resolves. DY is actually a DP fan, but a silent fans of ours as well. No wonder the facade of liking Sonam to befriend us ;) I know we are too bloody awesome πŸ˜†

Well this kinda facade I love it πŸ˜›
Edited by Fiery.Fawkes - 9 years ago