Vixens Wear Prada - IO - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
yup I am a DP phan. so we could discuss DP heavenly from now on. πŸ₯³so kindly  treat DP likes sonam. but no too heavy name calling., because she is u guys no 2 bhabi now.πŸ˜†

Just wanna announce, I am converting to hers today post the quiz. so by the rules please discuss her as well. 😊
you guys criticize her like there is no tomorrow in full of class & ethic okay! Pari! πŸ˜‰
I am an open minded phan, like sonam was criticized in main thread , stupid, obno, delulu blah blah cant act (I openly accept itπŸ˜›), same as my DP okay..❀️ πŸ˜†  a great friend request!😊
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
^^^ LOL I knew you were her closet fan πŸ€£

What took you so long ? πŸ˜† No worries I like DP as well, only in movies though. Offscreen, she's blahhh...
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PARIDHI20

GTG  , Boring day for me urggg.TOo cold here. Going to watch Band baajaa baaraat now.  Byee gals β€οΈ

Bye Pari!

Enjoy your movie Fiery!

Haha @ DY, coming out feels good, doesnt it?πŸ˜›

Kaan & 21 :-*

Sorry M, try another timeπŸ˜†

Ugh, it is raining here & the sky is grey. That gives me the blues😭. See yall later!

😳<= Dy

Bye Fierys stalker!πŸ˜ƒ

I can't stand DP off screen. Fakeness ki dukaan. I can't stand diplomatic folks in general...
She seems like a real manipulative opportunist kinda person to me off screen.

Even though her ex Ranbir is diplomatic and a philanderer etc, he is still more tolerable off screen to me than DP. At least he doesn't constantly bring DP up at every opportunity.

Remember DP apologised to Ranbir after that KWK debacle, just to get ahead in her career. Whereas, Sonam didn't and didn't sacrifice her self-respect to get ahead in her career.

I can't fathom the general disdain for Sonam's off screen persona. πŸ˜• Mostly coming from folks who always diss the actors for being fake and what not.

I'd take blunt and 'motormouth' over fake and diplomatic ANYDAY.
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hate DEEPIKA PADUKONE.Never felt she is a good actress.More i feel she is a bigg bimboo in real life and copy cat onscreen. She used to copy aish and mads onscreen which i hate the most.She don't have her own identity alwas pose like my Veer these days silly gal. I think ranbir is better than her . I want her out of my RANVEER's life. Defoo a panouti aurat.And boring also kyaa ranveer kese jhel rahe ho ise dump her dude.

GTG now byee ❀️
Edited by PARIDHI20 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

Bye Fierys stalker!πŸ˜ƒ

LOL he might as well just pop right in and fight here than polluting all the threads on IF...πŸ˜†

okay, how do you know my DP is fake just by those random occasions? and how real and genuine is our sonam? @KaanπŸ˜›

@Fiery , @Nora yeah, i just learned from Lostkid. last time, moron is hardcore dp phan and always bringing down our Sonam. So why not we try the same mechanism here. So now, please u guys convince me why u cant stand DP in classy way!! I wanna know. innocence soul here! 😳

somebody bring some 'general' knowledge for me on my DP! it was encouraged.πŸ˜›
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: PARIDHI20

i hate DEEPIKA PADUKONE.Never felt she is a good actress.More i feel she is a bigg bimboo in real life and copy cat onscreen. She used to copy aish and mads onscreen which i hate the most.She don't have her own identity alwas pose like my Veer these days silly gal. I think ranbir is better than her . I want her out of my RANVEER's life. Defoo a panouti aurat.And boring also kyaa ranveer kese jhel rahe ho ise dump her dude.

GTG now byee ❀️

Hahaha 🀣 Panauti aurat. 🀣 I remember when Sonam was called that. πŸ˜†

Poor you yaar, your Veer seems smitten by her. Pata nahi kyun.

And you know what's funny. Her fans always criticise Sonam for her dialogue delivery, while DP'a dialogue delivery is quite shabby anyway. Not to mention how cringeworthy she sounds when she speaks English. πŸ˜†
what is the meaning of Panauti aurat? I wanna know. if it is funny i let it go...
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

Hahaha 🀣 Panauti aurat. 🀣 I remember when Sonam was called that. πŸ˜†

Poor you yaar, your Veer seems smitten by her. Pata nahi kyun.

And you know what's funny. Her fans always criticise Sonam for her dialogue delivery, while DP'a dialogue delivery is quite shabby anyway. Not to mention how cringeworthy she sounds when she speaks English. πŸ˜†

u what she is a panouti actually most of the people living in bangalore hate her. Sid malliyaa and his dady has huge contribution making bangalore a CITY in general but u know she cheated on him.Paise lekar bhaag gayi DPπŸ˜†

Her english is blah blah.She actually dnt know the meaning of double ee and single i dude.πŸ˜†

I hate her as a person and actor.