Vixens Wear Prada - IO - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
You think she looks old? I actually think she looks alright. Just a little more mature now compared to her Easy A avatar.
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

You think she looks old? I actually think she looks alright. Just a little more mature now compared to her Easy A avatar.

Nahhh not old, just meant what you said, more mature looking. The babyish innocence has disappeared...
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Definitely maturing, she's lost the baby fat around her cheeks.

A select few of Parineeti's fashion choices (Over the years lol) I don't expect everyone to be fahsionista's BUT ... :

^^

Excuse me while I go and sanitise my eyes. Ewww 🤢

That blue one is the most horrendous. 😆
Originally posted by: untilwhenever21

Definitely maturing, she's lost the baby fat around her cheeks.

A select few of Parineeti's fashion choices (Over the years lol) I don't expect everyone to be fahsionista's BUT ... :

This one is not so bad. I think she just doesn't know how to carry it...

Some Egyptian wacko theme ? 😆 Hideous center bow

Oh my Gosh, once upon a time, she was skinny 😲

This one ain't so bad either ? Nothing outta the box, but decent enough...

The thing with Parineeti is that her looks aren't horrific but neither are they good. If that makes sense lol. Not just the clothes but also make-up/hairstyles don't add anything. Her sense of style is kind of meh.

Maybe it has to do with being bigger when younger and only coming into her own now, so she's still discovering the world of fashion. I just wish her stylist would point her in the right direction.  
If she tones up a little bit, she can look great! I thought she looked pretty decent in Dawaat E Ishq. Her makeup and hair was decent there too. Maybe opt for something like that face and hair wise.

Fashion wise, she def needs a few pointers. Sometimes confidence is the key. It's all about how you carry it. She just seems too conscious to me.
Have you guys seen this ?!!

BOOO !! Sonam and Jackie should've been put together.
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

If she tones up a little bit, she can look great! I thought she looked pretty decent in Dawaat E Ishq. Her makeup and hair was decent there too. Maybe opt for something like that face and hair wise.

Fashion wise, she def needs a few pointers. Sometimes confidence is the key. It's all about how you carry it. She just seems too conscious to me.

Totally agree. The reason why Sonam gets away with the "weird" clothing choices she makes is because she makes it work and is confident regardless of what everyone else thinks. I mean who else can wear this and pull it off :

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

W*F, how did the CC get closed sooo fast ðŸ˜†

-------

I was just saying how I don't interact personally with many except for TVDekha on twitter cuz of our medical background. Other than that, my IF Inbox has more PMs from mods than people 😆

----------

Elixir: i.e if she finds us 😆
The girl you're talking about is MissCherie from BB6, and Kaan knows her as well. They have interacted...

Lol thanks for the link. 
N its hilarious to add my name as guest.

Yeah Miss Cherie. Man BB6 was fun. N Kaan here is the identity crisis thing, https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3552819?pn=10 

Na I meant in your CC, I knew you two somewhat but not others. DIdn't mean influencing the whole BWF. ðŸ˜† 

Not really close to anyone much cos of actual stalking/getting harassed by MIDs/ photos posted on IF. Few mentioned are oldies of BW I was close to or else I talk to mostly all.

Nice chatting guys. I am not part of any active CC.
Edited by .Elixir. - 9 years ago