Can you feel the storm coming?

arshi95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel like there a huge storm coming in Humsafars. Arzoo will be left all heart broken once she finds out the truth that Sahir was faking his love, but we as the viewers know that Sahir inside really does love Arzoo but is afraid. The storm will leave Sahir and Arzoo torn apart and i really hope it does not. As much as i am rooting for Sahir and Arzoo, i feel bad for Zaki. He is such a nice person and such a positive character. Even though Arzoo broke his heart unknowingly, Zaki still wants the best for Arzoo and confronts Sahir. I feel like Sahir now needs to step up to the plate and face himself and ask himself what does he want? I also feel that for Arzoo's sake Zaki will say yes to the marriage so that Arzoo finds out the truth. But then there might be dramatic sequence where Zaki finally gets the result and tells the family that the child is not his. Ahhh to much drama. Lets see what happens. Cant wait for it! :) 
Please leave your thoughts on this. :D 

Thanking you,
arshi95
Edited by arshi95 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes definitely ...the story has seen an ARZOO in love n sahir too loves her but has hidden it n when zaki spills The beans abt the bet it will get ugly ðŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
You are right.
And I am thankful for the fact that Zaki has not been added to the list of negative characters. The house is inundated with negatives as it is 
hagen thumbnail
I FEEL A HEAVY STORM IS COMING IN THE FORM OF ARZOO WHICH WILL DESTROY SAHIR COMPLETELY AND I FEEL SAHIR NEVER LOVED ARZOO OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T RISK HER LIFE. HE DEFINITELY DOES NOT LOVE HER .I THINK HE HAS NOT YET GOTTEN OVER ZEENAT HIS COMA WIFE
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hagen

I FEEL A HEAVY STORM IS COMING IN THE FORM OF ARZOO WHICH WILL DESTROY SAHIR COMPLETELY AND I FEEL SAHIR NEVER LOVED ARZOO OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T RISK HER LIFE. HE DEFINITELY DOES NOT LOVE HER .I THINK HE HAS NOT YET GOTTEN OVER ZEENAT HIS COMA WIFE

Yup even I wonder whether Saahir still loves Zeenat? He cares so much about what she thinks and has said to him. It def does not come across as if he loves Arzoo or else he would have never risked her life? Lovers usually get upset when the beloved does anything to risk their own life. Here Saahir was gambling with Arzoo's.
rosal_awesome thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't think i'll ever be able to trust sahir's intentions at all. ðŸ˜• it's gonna be really weird when (hopefully) sahir starts truly loving arzoo... hope arzoo will be hating sahir at that point of time. a dark arzoo gone through betrayal would be the best dose of medicine that sahir would ever receive innit it? ðŸ˜ˆ
 thankful for the fact that zaki's positive, i think the best person who would reveal the truth to arzoo would definitely be him. 
hagen thumbnail
HE STILL LOVES ZEENAT SO MUCH THAT A PROMISE MADE TO HER CONTROLS HIM.HE NEVER LOVED ARZOO AND HE WAS JUST PLAYING WITH HER ALL WHILE .SHE IS LIKE A TIMEPASS FOR HIM OR LIKE A TOY TO PLAY WITH .I JUST HATE SAHIR .HE WILL REPENT AND SUFFER FOR ALL THIS TO THE CORE