India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Can you feel the storm coming?

arshi95 Groupbie
arshi95
arshi95

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I feel like there a huge storm coming in Humsafars. Arzoo will be left all heart broken once she finds out the truth that Sahir was faking his love, but we as the viewers know that Sahir inside really does love Arzoo but is afraid. The storm will leave Sahir and Arzoo torn apart and i really hope it does not. As much as i am rooting for Sahir and Arzoo, i feel bad for Zaki. He is such a nice person and such a positive character. Even though Arzoo broke his heart unknowingly, Zaki still wants the best for Arzoo and confronts Sahir. I feel like Sahir now needs to step up to the plate and face himself and ask himself what does he want? I also feel that for Arzoo's sake Zaki will say yes to the marriage so that Arzoo finds out the truth. But then there might be dramatic sequence where Zaki finally gets the result and tells the family that the child is not his. Ahhh to much drama. Lets see what happens. Cant wait for it! :) 
Please leave your thoughts on this. :D 

Thanking you,
arshi95

Edited by arshi95 - 23 December 2014 at 9:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cute20rosal_awesomeIlinMissIamTheBossSuvika.

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Yes definitely ...the story has seen an ARZOO in love n sahir too loves her but has hidden it n when zaki spills The beans abt the bet it will get ugly LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
You are right.
And I am thankful for the fact that Zaki has not been added to the list of negative characters. The house is inundated with negatives as it is 

arshi95rosal_awesome

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I FEEL A HEAVY STORM IS COMING IN THE FORM OF ARZOO WHICH WILL DESTROY SAHIR COMPLETELY AND I FEEL SAHIR NEVER LOVED ARZOO OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T RISK HER LIFE. HE DEFINITELY DOES NOT LOVE HER .I THINK HE HAS NOT YET GOTTEN OVER ZEENAT HIS COMA WIFE

rosal_awesomegrumpydwarf

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I FEEL A HEAVY STORM IS COMING IN THE FORM OF ARZOO WHICH WILL DESTROY SAHIR COMPLETELY AND I FEEL SAHIR NEVER LOVED ARZOO OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T RISK HER LIFE. HE DEFINITELY DOES NOT LOVE HER .I THINK HE HAS NOT YET GOTTEN OVER ZEENAT HIS COMA WIFE

Yup even I wonder whether Saahir still loves Zeenat? He cares so much about what she thinks and has said to him. It def does not come across as if he loves Arzoo or else he would have never risked her life? Lovers usually get upset when the beloved does anything to risk their own life. Here Saahir was gambling with Arzoo's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesome

rosal_awesome Senior Member
rosal_awesome
rosal_awesome

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
don't think i'll ever be able to trust sahir's intentions at all. Confused it's gonna be really weird when (hopefully) sahir starts truly loving arzoo... hope arzoo will be hating sahir at that point of time. a dark arzoo gone through betrayal would be the best dose of medicine that sahir would ever receive innit it? Evil Smile
 thankful for the fact that zaki's positive, i think the best person who would reveal the truth to arzoo would definitely be him. 

grumpydwarf

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
HE STILL LOVES ZEENAT SO MUCH THAT A PROMISE MADE TO HER CONTROLS HIM.HE NEVER LOVED ARZOO AND HE WAS JUST PLAYING WITH HER ALL WHILE .SHE IS LIKE A TIMEPASS FOR HIM OR LIKE A TOY TO PLAY WITH .I JUST HATE SAHIR .HE WILL REPENT AND SUFFER FOR ALL THIS TO THE CORE

grumpydwarf

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top