Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud Collage:Stumped(part8) (Page 2)

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Mano, Hug
Lovely collage as usual. It's like living the whole RR 1.0 again because you keep sending such a beautiful collages to us!

It has been pleasure to read comments and likes from all of you after every post Mano has made.

As you see Mano, everyone likes your collages and your posts. We love you for your efforts to keep the forum alive and bringing all the beautiful memories back to us with your beautiful collages!

And... as you see I am in a Christmas mood...
Will be working during Christmas (starting later today), but if and when I get a change, I will drop by and sey hello!

Wishing you all A Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year and Pongal to all of You!
(My dog Retu wishes you all Merry Christmas!
He is a 8 years old Cockerspaniel, who especially poses for all of you)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAaaliah3108deepselMeenakshi15-Mano-

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

Lovely Mano.

In the first scene though Paro had not realized her love for Rudra, she unintentionally compared themselves to Shiv and Parvati.

The second scene other than the beach scene nothing is worth mentioning of. I loved how Rudra was gazing at Paro playing in the waves. The man has definitely the most killer eyes. And yes the woman has the most beautiful blush.

The third scene though dramatic was one of my favorites. Rudra's dialogues and his attitude were just awesome.

Deeps was missing you, glad to see you back.

Mukti your Gifs are always awesome and quotes ka toh kay kehna. Idiotitis is definitely the disease that we members of this post are suffering from. But how to slap and run. Will have to wait  for Ruchi for the slap and run gif.

A quote for worth of love - the love which for Paro was their destiny and for Rudra his lifeline.

"Sometimes I wonder if love is really worth fighting for, then I see your face and I am ready for war"

hoye!! Reshma ... you called for me and main aa gaii !!! LOL
See below ...

..... Slap and run !!!! LOL !

Mukti is correct. This is the disease that has it's hold on all of us ...Idiotitis

But only one things differs...we don't slap each other and run... we stalk each others posts to blabber more and have more fun in the process. 

I bless the day I joined RR forum... I have loved every minute on it. 

@ bold : your quote ...is beautiful. 

MR : your collage is beautiful as usual .. I will come back to write more to it. Smile

Edited by aaliah3108 - 24 December 2014 at 1:35am

_ResHma_ELLUNDAA-mr-deepsel-Mano-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Lovely Mano.

In the first scene though Paro had not realized her love for Rudra, she unintentionally compared themselves to Shiv and Parvati.

The second scene other than the beach scene nothing is worth mentioning of. I loved how Rudra was gazing at Paro playing in the waves. The man has definitely the most killer eyes. And yes the woman has the most beautiful blush.

The third scene though dramatic was one of my favorites. Rudra's dialogues and his attitude were just awesome.

Mukti your Gifs are always awesome and quotes ka toh kay kehna. Idiotitis is definitely the disease that we members of this post are suffering from. But how to slap and run. Will have to wait  for Ruchi for the slap and run gif.

A quote for worth of love - the love which for Paro was their destiny and for Rudra his lifeline.

"Sometimes I wonder if love is really worth fighting for, then I see your face and I am ready for war"

See below ...

..... Slap and run !!!! LOL ! OMG, Can't believe you did that.. you are awesome LOL ROFL

Mukti is correct. This is the disease that has it's hold on all of us ...Idiotitis

But only one things differs...we don't slap each other and run... we stalk each others posts to blabber more and have more fun in the process. 

I bless the day I joined RR forum... I have loved every minute on it.  Me too, no words to describe how blessed I have been to meet you all!

@ bold : your quote ...is beautiful. Totally agree!

MR : your collage is beautiful as usual .. I will come back to write more to it. Smile 

Edited by Fimiramak - 24 December 2014 at 1:40am

_ResHma_ELLUNDAAaaliah3108deepsel-Mano-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Lovely Mano.

See below ...

..... Slap and run !!!! LOL !

I bless the day I joined RR forum... I have loved every minute on it. 

@ bold : your quote ...is beautiful. 

Awesomest Ruchi. I knew I could count on you to come up with the most funniest and apt Gifs.

@bold: agree with you. The two most good things that have come out of RR is Sanish and this forum.

Thanks Mira, A happy new year and pongal to you too. Santa Retu is indeed too cute.

Edited by psagars - 24 December 2014 at 1:49am

ELLUNDAA-mr-aaliah3108deepsel-Mano-

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@Mira and Reshma : thank you both of you. You guys wanted it so I just  had to come up with it.
and yes ... I feel really blessed to have witnessed Sanish together as Parud and RR and most imp. all of you guys ...it is almost like a gang of girls - Mira, Reshma, Mukti, Mano, Deepa, Amy, Lachu, Sushmita, me and of course a spirit ... JJ ! LOL

dekho all: saying sorry beforehand only If I have missed anyone. 

I feel relaxed when I'm here and enjoy a lot ... Group hug everyone ! 

Happy Christmas and Pongal to all who celebrate! 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 24 December 2014 at 2:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-mr-deepsel-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Thank u friends

Ok my craziness and ur craziness has made me a rockerz
Its a joint effort after  allLOLLOL
Lachu sweetheart Thank da u noticed it even before meHeart

Meena darling I am stumped by ur wishes and GIF's here and at the ATHug

Ruchi,Thank u sweety.
I am loving ur craziness in this post,do continueLOLLOL

Mira my crazy friend thank u for ur wishes
More time left for pongal.Around 13 or 14 of janWink

Friend continue with ur analysisLOLLOL
I may not be able to join u now

I have to leave by 3.30 PMOuch

And I am finishing my office work in hurry

I will try to reply all today night or tomo morning  cya 

Love u all 

Edited by multimediaa - 24 December 2014 at 2:18am

ELLUNDAA-mr-aaliah3108deepselMeenakshi15

djluvparud Senior Member
djluvparud
djluvparud

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I love ur collages...one more thing can u please pm me them...bcoz sometimes i miss them coz o my hectic schedule...plsss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-mr-Meenakshi15

deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
nice! you are really good at this!! Hats off!!
I loved all the pics!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-

Go to top