-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
StumpedLOLLOL

PS:Few more parts left

Direct Link

Index:(Edits and VM's):

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisamgpskulfi89djluvparudanisa79main_tu_hameshaELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr--Disenchanted--Pramila--Mukti-deepselMeenakshi15aaliah3108deepa.efansushvarshu27SPrabaThushi.Leprechaun.

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Friends,
     I would be leaving home for Christmas holidays by today evening.
But I have made backup collages till Monday.So will try posting it from home
The problem is that my NET connection at my home is not reliable.But will sure try my best.
Though I will visit the forum in between,but I may not be regular as now.But will reply everyone once I return.Christmas then New year then Pongal(Tamil harvest festival) more breaks to come.I will be regular after Pongal.

Wish u all a very Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays

Edited by multimediaa - 23 December 2014 at 9:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

djluvparudELLUNDAA-mr-deepa.e-Mukti-deepselMeenakshi15Thushi

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Chingu Chakka..Chingu Chakka...Look who is here first...Wink..Am back kiddos

Hurray I beat you Mukti by milliseconds ROFL but can't beat you in ur quotes and GIFsErmm...#awks

UnRes'd

Ok I got super excited but felt bad in becoming the "Ultimate Kabab me Haddi" between these two M&MLOLLOL..I surrender Mukti...So like a good cute little sister, I will use this space for something elseWink

Missed U all buddies Hugand along with Mano..Wishing you all 

Now look for my comments below Wink

Edited by deepsel - 23 December 2014 at 10:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr--Mukti-aaliah3108deepa.eMeenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

-Mukti- IF-Rockerz
-Mukti-
-Mukti-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
yes, yes Deepa but I am not letting you get away with the cute sister bit, you wanted to be first,Wink everyone wants to be first, so I am keeping my eyes on everyone, LOL just kidding.  I arrived here first but was thinking the GIFs would take a long time to make so was waiting for someone to go first, but managed to make them so am here.

Chalo first...

next...

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/kitchen-m-ms/0006.gif  http://www.animated-gifs.eu/kitchen-m-ms/0005.gif 

further...

lastly...

now...

Ps: Mano where do you get the strength to do this for us everyday and also not repeat yourself, please tell me your secret power...Wink

Edited by believe77 - 23 December 2014 at 11:15pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

djluvparudELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr-deepselaaliah3108deepa.efansushThushi-Mano-

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Mano
Awesome collage as always
See I am not at all bored saying this everytime but you don't get bored ok.
Because your collages are really awesome.
For this beautiful collage appreciation toh banta hai mere dost
Awesome scene selection.
Omg from where do you get these many ideas.
Let me stop here or else you will surely climb trees now get down because see what I am doing

See yesterday you spoiled my ears and my lappy speakers,so now it's my turn.Enjoy...
Look at Ashu omg drooling...
See this is not my mistake,the mistake is yours(giving this beautiful edits) and Thushi's love(giving colorful costumes).so I am drooling
Ok overall beautiful collage.
Loved it

Enjoy your vacation

Edited by Meenakshi15 - 24 December 2014 at 1:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

djluvparudELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr-deepselThushi-Mano-

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
First things First Mano..

For your dedication for providing us your collages inspite of your holidays..What a preplanned planWink...I wish the creatives were this committed to RR and stuck to original themeLOLLOL..So you have decided to make our holidays as PARUD droolilng daysWink

The first scene though not a fan of what followed , huge fan of what followed after thatLOL.."I will even stand in one leg if you want to ..to prove my love" will leave any sane fellow stumpedWink but I also admired Paro's innocent guts to go to any extreme to prove herself..she even managed me to admire her in that pose...cute she lookedEmbarrassed...ok ya Paro phankie here galsLOLLOL

Second is one of my cute Fav scene..this beach scene made that Maha -A-Sangam episode droolworthy..My/Our PARUD looked more wonderful and beautiful..also made me realise one more time that dayLOL.."Sometimes people just stare on pics secretly on mobile".."How the hell did she know?" had me in splitsROFL..What followed next was pure bliss (ofcourse minus the interruptionAngry)...Awww wanted to watch that scene right nowDay Dreaming

The next scene probably u all might think am gone case but I loved that over dramatic railway track scene..I personally love if a guy goes out of his way to earn back his love..In RR , probably this is the only scene and first scene Rudra screamed his heart out for Paro..So I loved it and so the damn TRP audience coz this episode fetched the highest TRPs..Its sad they didn't capitalize on that and brought back "Mummy returns" too earlyOuch..We could have got some wonderful moments of PARUD..all teasing, touching, soothing, uff..so many options all in dreams.."Because I love you more Major Saab" got him stumped in this scene

And you got this long bakwaas "Because  I/We  love you more Mano" Hug

All of u buddies , will read ur comments/drooling tomm and pakka replyWink...
Lachu darling...special hugs for you for missing meHug(multiply this infinite timesLOL) U saw that reply post in Prams post and shockedLOL..well thats the first post I started commented morning and ending here..Check all earlier Mano's postWink..Left love for you everywhereEmbarrassed

OK others stop that jealous look nowLOLLOL

Mano enjoy your holidays and have a blast with ur Family...

Finally for this awesome collection everyday

Edited by deepsel - 23 December 2014 at 11:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

djluvparudELLUNDAA_ResHma_JJKKL-mr-Meenakshi15aaliah3108fansushThushi-Mano-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Lovely Mano.

In the first scene though Paro had not realized her love for Rudra, she unintentionally compared themselves to Shiv and Parvati.

The second scene other than the beach scene nothing is worth mentioning of. I loved how Rudra was gazing at Paro playing in the waves. The man has definitely the most killer eyes. And yes the woman has the most beautiful blush.

The third scene though dramatic was one of my favorites. Rudra's dialogues and his attitude were just awesome.

Deeps was missing you, glad to see you back.

Mukti your Gifs are always awesome and quotes ka toh kay kehna. Idiotitis is definitely the disease that we members of this post are suffering from. But how to slap and run. Will have to wait  for Ruchi for the slap and run gif.

A quote for worth of love - the love which for Paro was their destiny and for Rudra his lifeline.

"Sometimes I wonder if love is really worth fighting for, then I see your face and I am ready for war"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr-deepselaaliah3108fansushThushi-Mano-

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
TO 
OUR NEW IF-ROCKERZ
MANO DEAR
THANQ FOR GIVING US THESE BEAUTIFUL COLLAGE EACH AND EVERDAY
LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR
PARTY TOH BANTA HAI MERE DOST