foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all, I'm making this post as a D3 fan. Not as a Kriya, Taani, or a Swaron fan, but as a D3 fan.

Second of all, this post isn't to bash Palki mam, but to apologize to her. I want to apologize to Palki mam because I feel like we drove her away from D3 because we were the ones who'd always blame her when we didn't like a certain track, or we were just frustrated at how the show was turning out, we always blamed and made all these posts about her. Some of them were actually to ask her to leave the show and now, she's left the show, and no one's happy. We hate Ameeta and now we just want Palki mam to come back fix train wreck. We once believed that this lady was ruining the show, or would eventually be the reason that this show would just shut down, and now that this show is completely ruined and will actually end this time around, and not even because of her, she seems like our last hope for this show to at least sort of end on a good note.

All I'm trying to say is, the expression "you don't know what you've got until it's gone" is perfect for our situation, and I'm really sorry Palki mam that we treated you the way we did. You were the best thing that ever happened to this show, and I'm really sorry that we didn't appreciate you and for that, our punishment was Ameeta. So guys, the next time you want a creative to leave a certain show, just remember that you might just end up with someone even worse.  
Edited by White_Flower - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U know I agree n disagree with u...

Coz I can never forgive her as a Kriyaansh fan... It was she who destroyed Kriyaansh in the first place...

Not only that she messed the T & Rey also... She brought them... made them a wonderful couple for many ppl n finally destroyed them sayin Taani has no role in a dance based show...

Instead she would have replaced Kriya 2 years back like she did to sharon... all this wouldnt have happened in the first place...
N the reason she gave for not changing is not something I agree with coz SK had her own charm of Sharon... No offense to VM she has done a fab job... So even another Kriya would have been fine...

That way she has been partial towards her favourite couple messed the initial First leads importantly Rey!!!

Undoubtedly she is an amazing creative but she has made her own set of mistakes n shown partiality or has been biased towards a couple which is the cause of her fate...

So I can never support her !!!!!! She totally messed with Rey at the end !

Reys character destruction did start with her... Ameeta came destroyed the remaining as well in an excellent way damaging the show furthur!!!!!!!!

Thats why Palki is an angel for Swaron fans but not for Rey fans I feel... N d3 is about Swaron n Rey n also would have been equally about Kriyaansh if it was not her!!!!!!!

Even in DMG she replaced Riddima twice!!!

Edited by KriyaanshManan - 9 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriyaanshManan

U know I agree n disagree with u...

Coz I can never forgive her as a Kriyaansh fan... It was she who destroyed Kriyaansh in the firstplace...

Not only that she messed the T & Rey also... She brought them... made them a wonderful couple for many ppl n finally destroyed them sayin Taani has no role in a dance based show...

Instead she would have replaced Kriya 2 years back like she did to sharon... all this wouldnt have happened in the first place...
N the reason she gave for not changing is not something I agree with coz SK had her own charm of Sharon... No offense to VM she has done a fab job... So even another Kriya would have been fine...

That way she has been partial towards her favourite couple messed the initial First leads importantly Rey!!!

Undoubtedlyshe is an amazing creative but she has made her own set of mistakes n shown partiality or has been biased towards a couple which is the cause of her fate...

So I can never support her !!!!!! She totally messed with Rey at the end !

Reys character destruction did start with her... Ameeta came destroyed the remaining as well in an excellent way damaging the show furthur!!!!!!!!

Thats why Palki is an angel for Swaron fans but not for Rey fans I feel... N d3 is about Swaron n Rey n also would have been equally about Kriyaansh if it was not her!!!!!!!

Even in DMG she replaced Riddima twice!!!

I would like to tell few things. Take it from me as a viewer and not a SwaRon. KriYaansh story was never destroyed the way it was ended. Kriya and Rey both were true to their characters of what the situation demanded. Try to differentiate between ruining and ending. KR story had tons of tremendous scope for writing after K returned. But what happened to their story after that is what we call ruining. If him leaving Kriya was justified then him falling for Taanj was justified too. Had Kriya been ruined she would have turned negative. Instead everyone knows how Kriya's character ended on a high note. Secondly about replacement of Shakti. As PM has said herself they couldn't find a lead as good a dancer to replace her. First. When a lead has already gone its really not easy to get another lead in such a show. As far as i remember PM has said they tried to find but couldnt. Its a dance based show where leads needs to be a great dancer. Actors can be found plenty. But not dancers and actors too. So the Ridhimaa replacement theory is not applicable here. We as SwaRon fans really got lucky to have got Vrushika. PM has herself said if VM wouldn't have been found she wouldnt have been able to continue with SwaRon story. About replacement of Taani as a non dancer. It was under pressure of channel. I will give you a video link to the iV she said so. PM was not convinced with VD to take in cause she was not a great dancer compared to others. Due to Channels pressure she roped in VD. Taani's character was supposed to become a dancer initially. VD was also trained by other D3ians. But since she failed to do so. The story went on the way it did. And again Taani was removed cause of the Channel, who out of nowhere brought back Kriya where the story of Rey had gone much forward. Yet PM inspite of being called off gave TaaRey a proper closure and Rey'a justified moving on from Taani. Ruining of both the story was never done by PM. My POV. With 2 leads replacement and huge channel pressure. PM did a great job to keep the story as much good aa possible. And how much good it was we can see now when we compared to today. About the SwaRon part firstly theres no SK wali Sharon or VM wali Sharon. its Sharon. SS was not her favourite couple. TaaRey was. Said by herself. And Rey ke unhone jitna kiya hai koi aur D3 character ke liye utna nahi kiya. SS favs hota toh unhe top footage milti tracks mein. In her last days of the show too Taarey story was given importance. She could bring VD back to give TaaRey a proper closure. Says much how much the story was dear to her. Multiple leads. Dance tracks. Offscreen issues. Channel pressure. Inspite of that Palki Malhotra managed to deliver a D3 100 times better than todays.
Video Link : A Candid talk with Palki Malhotra: http://youtu.be/W-sagzN60Vg
Timings: 12:10
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I don't know what made you make this post but thanks for realizing people have said and still few blame her when she was never responsible, instead she tried her best to repair the mess created coz of few actors 
Without knowing real story fans bashed her behind all that happened 
She never ruined D3 how can she? She created it pampered it like a baby which was snatched from her.
For all that wrong happened she was bashed which she never deserved 
We can't thank PALKI MAM enough for giving D3 and our favorite characters 
It feels nice at least few are sorry for blaming her 

Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
@KriyaanshManan

I can't say I understand your point of of view because even though I'm huge Kriya, I was never really a big fan if KR. But trust me when I say that there will always be a part of me that will hate Palki Mam for how both Kriya and Taani's characters ended. By ending Kriya's character, she also ended Krisha (I loved their fights and they so much potential), KR, and the original Weaklings ka bond (the girls left, and Swayam barely acknowledges Amar-Bharat). And by ending Taani's character, she also ended Taayam (the bro-sis duo ever), Taaron (it was short-lived, but very sweet), and Taarey (who will always be my all-time fave couple). And I don't think that I can ever forgive her for all the other couples that ended: Viha, Rimar, and not to mention bechara Bharat who didn't get to end up with Vishaka, or Aashi.

But another part of me will always appreciate how she gave us three amazing years, with the occasional ups and downs, and how if she was still here then she wouldn't have had newbies come in (I actually like the newbies by the way) when she knows that there are other characters who aren't getting the screenspace that they deserve, eg. Bharat, Amar, Vicky. And she certainly wouldn't have given such stupid tracks like Karma-Huma's "bet," or Raghav's brain tumor because D3 already has two other characters with physical problems and diseases like Kriya's back, and Sharon aata jaata asthma. 

So even though a part of me will always hate her, another part will always appreciate her and miss her on this show.

@--Destiny--

I agree with everything you've said. Palki Mam did a fantastic job with this show even with all the pressure from the channel, and actors wanting to quit the show. I think that if there was no pressure from the channel, things might've turned out differently.

@ShikhaAgrawal

Thanks dude. ðŸ˜Š

@sanchiswaron

Thank you for what you said! You basically just summarized what I was trying to say. I didn't think a lot of people would agree with my point of view.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have only one thing to say. No matter how many tracks we didn't like, how many characters we hated. How many times we have blamed Palki ma'am for everything

But at the end Palki was, is and will always remain the heart and soul of D3. Kitne creative teams aai and gayi but the only thing they managed to do was ruin D3. Ruin D3 to such an extent that now it's gonna end.

Jisko disagree karna hai karo but NO BLOODY PERSON can handle D3 better than palki. D3 is hers and will always remain her baby.
Palki ma'am thank you for everything. And as ishita said (SMVMFC) Agar palki ma'am rehti toh D3 aur lamba chalta.

Removing palki ma'am and her team was the worst decision made by ChannelV. I hope you guys suffer the consequences and none of shows become a hit.
Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -spongy-

I have only one thing to say. No matter how many tracks we didn't like, how many characters we hated. How many times we have blamed Palki ma'am for everything

But at the end Palki was, is and will always remain the heart and soul of D3. Kitne creative teams aai and gayi but the only thing they managed to do was ruin D3. Ruin D3 to such an extent that now it's gonna end.

Jisko disagree karna hai karo but NO BLOODY PERSON can handle D3 better than palki. D3 is hers and will always remain her baby.
Palki ma'am thank you for everything. And as ishita said (SMVMFC) Agar palki ma'am rehti toh D3 aur lamba chalta.

Removing palki ma'am and her team was the worst decision made by ChannelV. I hope you guys suffer the consequences and none of shows become a hit.

I completely agree with you. They can bring in a 100 different creative heads for D3, but Palki Mam will always be the one and only true creative head of D3. Like I said before, if Palki Mam was still here she wouldn't have had such stupid tracks like Swayam's family and Saara being pregnant. Seriously, she brought in Swayam's dad because he helped strengthen their relationship while bua, daadi, and these cousins (seriously, stalker?) are ruining our Swaron. 

Channel V ko ab hum fans ki badua milne vaali hein. Jab tak hum sab zinda hai, tab tak Channel V ka har show suffer karega. I know, baaki shows ke liye thoda unfair hai, but Channel V ne jo kiya hein na, uske ke liye hum kabhi unhe maaf nehi karenge.
-spongy- thumbnail
I hope it becomes that pathetic music channel again.
foreverlazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -spongy-

I hope it becomes that pathetic music channel again.

Same. All the youth shows should be on MTV and Bindaas from now on.
-spongy- thumbnail
I wanna see VruShan + Palki in a new show. That to produced by BBC. Maza aayega. 😛
Well all I can do is hope for the best.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!