Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Aa Tujhko Odh Loon Main!!!(Plz C Pg21 For Spl Post) (Page 28)

--Rashmi--- Goldie
--Rashmi---
--Rashmi---

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hey titliya...
When i read WU of tue epi i was so shocked about there little moment in hall. Bt there it wasn't in details. Then i log 2 IF and read post here about that moment. @ that time i thought tum zarur another topic banega. & u did it. Amazing post dr. Superb. I can't control my laugh @ ur masoom thoughts about KK.
U know i was afraid when i saw that red line of ur sat epi topic that it's ur last topic. I thought y on the earth u took that decision. Bt then thought it's 4 thiy yr. & yes u mentioned it few lines below of that red line.
In that post u mentioned that smhw it can b the last time in this yr we saw KK. Bt i wished that it can't happen coz i wanna read ur amazing posts about KK. My wish granted. I'm so happy about that. Now i hv another wish. That u could make ur 500th topic also on ur KK (mine 2)
u know,I put so much effort 2 watch tue epi. Coz i knew that i couldn't watch it wednsdy. I missed tue 7.30 pm. So the only option left was 11 pm.
U know about my unlucky fate na? @ 10 pm my father started 2 watch a political pro. I went 2 him @ 11 & told him i want 2 watch SP. He told me go & sleep.Cry Bt hw can i sleep in peace not watching it. After 15 minutes of nonstop pleading i got a chance 2 listen 5-10 minutes of earful blaming session frm him. Then he went 2 sleep blaming me.
If it was another dy i heard that i surely all grumpy & angry & whtnt. Bt that dy i was blushing like anything watching the kalakaaris of KK. All thanks 2 my stars my parents went 2 sleep. If they saw me blushing after that blaming session main tho gayi.
This is my xmas wish dr. I think urs 2. There r 6 more dys 2 go 4 end of this yr. So in this 6 dys "may all of us get a chance 2 c our KK's more & more kalakaaris". So we all can say bye bye to 2014 happily & welcome 2015 even more happily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
OMG...Raman...but here KK never ceases to amaze me...always a treat to watch him. Truly a lovable character who has conquered million hearts.
My heart is beating, keeps on repeating
I am waiting 4 u... 
My luv encloses a pot of roses
And when shall be then our next meeting, cause luv u know
That time is fleeting...

Nikki_Titli

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
KK rocks n I hope to see him more often on screen! 
Sorry like button not working! 

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
finally done with reply session in my prev KK post...!!

nw will finish off the reply session by tomorrow nite..!! lots n lots of replies pending here..!!

nywz thnx all for the lovely responses for my posts @both pg1 n pg21 here...HugHugHugHugHug
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thode Badmaash Ho Tum
Thode Shaitaan Ho Tum..LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Litsme_aish

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

ResEmbarrassedLOL...i am gonna take my most max time ever to read this postLOL
My reaction when i saw the leg movement...LOL

And then when I read your epic bbb of your love KK..in those open close golden moments..Wink..

Ab aate hai kaam ki baat pe...about The Scene...WinkLOL...a yhm scene in months that I have re watched like crazy after a very long time...all thanks to a certain person...and that persons unbelievable kalaakariEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
Sach batao KK...is this some secret strategy of yours to wean away AK fans...since ak ki popularity seemed to be increasing lately..huh...itne saare appearances achaaNak se...all in the last 2 weeks...and the what the freak was that in that scene yesterdayShockedEmbarrassed...
you really increased many pples heartbeat...pulse rate ..everything...not fair buddy...not fair at all...EmbarrassedROFL

Coming to how the scene started ...i Really had been waiting for a rehash of the massage scene...since we got rehashed versions of all epic 11pm scenes...but yeh massage scene was eluding us for a while..and then we had a chance aaj ...with ishra back to the hallWink
and I was like kaash kk ya ak aa jaaye...and we get a G version of the massage scene...and right on cue...KK aaya...right from that first cap you got nikki...and those expressions. ..i knew ...aaj kuch toh hoga...Wink

Res...to be edited

i knw ur full comment is YET TO COME...LOLLOLbut i have to reply nw seein the bold lines which i saw nw only..

wht the F ws tht...AngryLOL...plz gimme a break...since when KK need to do "strategy"...ShockedShocked...KUCH BHI huh?ShockedLOL...sudden increase of KK darshans is ONLY coz KK got the MUCH AWAITED green signal frm airport confession n see uske baad KK just cant keep quite nymore so he came at evry single opportunity he got...LOLLOL...moral of the story...mere KK ke kalakaari ko AK fans ke liye koi strategy ka title mat lo...AngryLOL

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 25 December 2014 at 2:50pm
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970secretuserdilpreetdua24saianuradha25sweety_10Hsp.canadamelody23palnehaPRAVEENDMkrishy13DmugYhm-KaruDivufriendofallshiona12DivSoumyaipkforeverNehamak1234sreemoonjshree_ramdivra4Elitaluvabhiya9cool_aparnathe_Rijsmilydearvanisreeday_lilyRibelle_IshRamalaxmiremya1990usaonlyRMGTN.R.Ronabanana.ishras_kavyashravsssAsclepiusybarfaTiadas03RomComFanLata_ishraRheaShtushara11SAKIV-RAMAd_Mumbai_GirlIshrafanno1Nikita99mayu1982PoojaSushItaavni_19sparikharunabhiJniISHRA83disha93bscorp13Beintehaa_ZaYamnr123aishu_divanakdhalover_Dipsi_Bruce_L*Resham*always_a_TV_fanvidya.anandvirgo_gurl--Sia---Rashi-_Divya_Colt.Pixy-Red-Rose-

^^thnx all for LIKEs for my KK posts @pg 1 & 21 respectively...HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

s_kavya

-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz
-Red-Rose-
-Red-Rose-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Loved ur special review update Nikki!!Clap
Ur posts are treat for eyes!!Heart
Love ya! *Hugs*

Nikki_Titli

Go to top