Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Aa Tujhko Odh Loon Main!!!(Plz C Pg21 For Spl Post) (Page 24)

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Haila KK postShockedShocked..Nikki Im seriously amazed that you're making so many back to back posts on Ishra and K parivaar.Big smileBig smile.But Im glad youre making themSmile..Im so happy KK gave his darshan and compelled you to make a post on him.StarStar.Woooww..this is your 499th topic in IFBig smileClap.Epic Nikki..I hope ke 500th topic  bhi KK par hi ho..Big smileBig smile

Nautanki hai toh it has to be KKTongueLOL..KK wanted back maasge Nikki babCoole..After all he wanted her mulaayam haath on his backTongue..and relish the feel of her soft soft hands..LMAOLOLLOL.."Desire ka doosra naam pain hai"..ROFL
BwahahahahaaROFL..Waise Nikki aaj toh sirf KKSS ki haath haiWink..Kal shaayad "honth raseele tere honth raseele"..ROFL

KK's another epic kalaakaari you can add to his already growing list.Big smileLOL.Faking pain to get close to biwi.Wink.And youre right waha he was enjoying the soft-soft shoulder massage aur yaha pe meri haalat kharaaab ho rahi thi.Stern Smile.He looked so yummylicious in those naughty expressions NikkiEmbarrassedBlushingHeart..KKSS had no clue whatsoeverConfused..LMAO.ROFL.I was literally like the below avi when I was looking at KKDay Dreaming..Someone had to kick me out of my senses NikkiTongueSilly..And no one has been successful yet.TongueLOL.Im still not able to get over the droolworthy mini makeout session..EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming

I so have to agree with youBig smile..Its KK and KKSS who have given birth to a new besharam in meEmbarrassedBlushing..warna mei toh bahut seedhi saadhi thi..Lol.LOL.LMAO @ "uske choote hi ur ang ang mein KHALBALI machta hai n u talkin abt pain being gone?".ROFLROFL.Bwahahahahaa..Nikki too good yaar.Big smileThumbs Up.Kitna chaalak hai yeh banda..To continue the sweet torturous pleasure that he was experiencing from her hands, he faked painBig smile..aur issi mei khud ulaj gaya ke pain kaha par thaLOLLOL..LMAOROFL..Finally KKSS got the clue and realised that her hubby was demanding romance in a verysubtle way..WinkTongue

Jab balm romance aadha adhoori hogaya toh KK was determined NikkiSmile..tabhi toh the bed pull.BlushingBlushing.I thought he will do this during aakraman time..par naShocked..Agar romance aisa hoga toh KK ke aakraman kaise hogaBlushingDay Dreaming..Mai bas yehi sochke paagal horahi hoonSilly..Aur haan..I was super jealous of KKSS Nikki..Approve

"Apne biwi se pyar nahi karunga toh aur kisse karunga"Smile..Haayee.Day Dreaming.Nikki that was confession enough for meBig smileHeart..KK ka hormomes saathwe asmaan pahunch gaye the kal.LOL.Waise their position reminded me of this epic fall from HAHK..WinkLOL

LMAO.ROFL."Confession ke liye nahi Consummation plan kar raha tha"..ROFLMAOROFL Nikki..bwaahahahahaROFL..when it comes to KK there's no control Nikki.TongueROFL.Pyaar phoot phoot ke bahaar araha tha nikkiEmbarrassed..Their pure overflowing fountain of loveHeart..Loved those dialoguesEmbarrassedHeart..KK se inspire hogayi hai KKSSTongue..Isliye usne kaha ki "this was more better than perfect".EmbarrassedBlushing.Lying in KK's baahein..*Jealous mode activated again*.Approve.Khair..And KK ka bouncer reply "It would be perfect if I could have you in my arms forever"Blushing..How more adorable can they get..EmbarrassedHeart

HailaShocked..ROFLMAOROFL..OPEN-CLOSE..BwahahahahahahahahahahaROFLROFL..what an interpretation NikkiShockedROFL..maangaye tumko yaar..Itni simple si leg shake se peeche itna kuch meaning bhi ho sakta hai ROFL..Never imaginedShocked..Epic.ClapThumbs Up.Sach mei besharam dheet ho tumTongue..Another kalaakaari added to list of KK kalaakaaris.Big smile.Seriously this was a teaser to SR..tab SR hoga to hum sab coma mei chale jayenge Nikki..EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming

Now that I know how to make gifs, I can post my own gifs in your posts..All the above 3 are made by me..So if u ever wanna use it, feel free to do so..SmileSmile Epic song Nikki.Clap."Aaa tujko odh loon mai"..Perfect symbolism to the way he pulled her on himself and wanted her to be in his arms forever.Embarrassed.like as though she's his blanket of warmth, love and protectionEmbarrassed..You always make me acquainted with lovely songs through your posts.Big smile."Mohabbat barsa de na tu" was one of those..Epic post as always Nikki.Clap.thanks a ton for this post.Hug.Im so happy you're back with KK postsSmile..Ye le bada waala jappi from me to youBig smileHug..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--Nikki_Titli

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Originally posted by aishu_divan

OMG OMG OMG OMGShockedShockedShocked...KK OMGShockedShocked.Working on reply right away,.

two KK posts actually...pg1 n pg 21 LOL

Ek aur hai..HailaShockedShocked rruns to check it..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
will reply to all pending posts here once am done with my pending reply session in prev KK post...LOL

gosh i hv such huge backlog of replies nw..Stern SmileLOL

but as both topics r spl for me,i WILL reply...hopefully before this year ends...Stern SmileLOL

--Megha--itsme_aish

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
aishuuu...haaye..DIL KHUSH KAR DITTA yaar ur post ne...straight goin to best comments part 1 section in pg1..Hug

--Megha--itsme_aish

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
waise i am SURPRISED to 98% posts here SPECIFICALLY tellin abt my OPEN CLOSE interpretation of leg scene...this ws the scene which made me hell tensed when i decided to make post ki hw will i DO IT...but nw...seein u all goin gaga over OPEN CLOSE...i feel SO HAPPY n RELEIVED...i am SERIOUSLY AMUSED to see u ppl likin it so much n actually sayin my interpretation made sense...LOL

KK ka pol kholna is SO MY FAV hobby jabse i knw him...ROFL

_Dipsi_itsme_aish

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

waise i am SURPRISED to 98% posts here SPECIFICALLY tellin abt my OPEN CLOSE interpretation of leg scene...this ws the scene which made me hell tensed when i decided to make post ki hw will i DO IT...but nw...seein u all goin gaga over OPEN CLOSE...i feel SO HAPPY n RELEIVED...i am SERIOUSLY AMUSED to see u ppl likin it so much n actually sayin my interpretation made sense...LOL

That was truly epic Nikki..Big smileBig smile totally did not see that comingTongueLOL..Bwahahahaaa..dont worry..most of us here r besharamTongueLOL..but only the levels vary..LOLLOL

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

That was truly epic Nikki..Big smileBig smile totally did not see that comingTongueLOL..Bwahahahaaa..dont worry..most of us here r besharamTongueLOL..but only the levels vary..LOLLOL

yes...i wilb at initial level compared to u all..LOL

itsme_aish

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Wow nikhila you rocked again.

Nikki_Titli

Go to top