Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Aa Tujhko Odh Loon Main!!!(Plz C Pg21 For Spl Post) (Page 18)

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
OMG Nikki!  Thanks for the PM.  I just  knew  you would post after that epi.  But I did not expect such brilliance! ClapClap

Your *ahem* detailed analysis has me ROFL andLOL andBlushing after i finally managed get myself in control over the episode.  How  you manage to find such amazing caps for your words I will never know. 

But terrific post, just... WOW!  Embarrassed

Take a bow on a completely fresh take on an ei tht has had many posts written about it.  *High 5*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya98Nikki_Titli

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Awesome post Nikki...Smile
Romance is in the air...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Clap Blushing i m speechlesss !!! Embarrassed
Blushing

Nikki_Titli

-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz
-Red-Rose-
-Red-Rose-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Wuhooo!! Rocking post!!Big smile
I feel like dancing after reading ur post!!DancingDancingDancing
Very well done dear!ClapClap
Thoroughly enjoyed!LOLLOL
Love U!Heart

Nikki_Titli

jothi_ishra Senior Member
jothi_ishra
jothi_ishra

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
omg...what a fabulous post
loved itEmbarrassed

Nikki_Titli

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Im exclusively speechlesss!! i was like OMFG when the couch romancecame up! what a blow on us!! yo yo!!ShockedLOL
thanku u CVS.. and Nikki.. ur post made me blush again!!! i hv the same things to say wht u wrote!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thankk God.. someone along with me noticed his leg language!!WinkLOL bwhahahahahhaa!!! i was like putter ko hormonal locha ho raha hai!LOL Controlss!! hahahahha!! KP was brillliant theree.. like seriouslyy.. what an uncomfortable position, to make it more uncomfy, he kept his legs down plus open close!! wahhh kp !Clap

Their dialouges, expressions, everything single thing was BANG ON!ClapDay Dreaming 

hoping that we get more blows from cvs! a better version of couch!Wink

Nikki_Titli

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
KK Comments:

Dear Lovely...Hug

You didnt think you'd see me again this year no ??? TongueHow was the surprise ???Evil Smile I don't need to ask... I can see your madness in this post Embarrassed

Acchha listen, Lucky, in all her vellapanti, didn't pack for her holidays and she has to work today too, so I will keep my reply short. Please don't get mad at meBig smile... get mad at Lucky...Angry

So... about the title... When Lucky told me she was going to use this song in Sia's post last night, I told her to stop. I told her, my Lovely will surely make a topic today and I have a feeling she may use this song. And here we are ... Day DreamingSo I dont need to tell you how good your title is and all, we already discussed this song 'in-depth' in the last post Wink

Really Nikki... uff... I tell you... confession, I love you wagaira kisko chaahiye yaar... I was just waiting for a green signal... and I got it at the airport... and tab se jo mera 'take-off' hua hai, nobody can stop me baby... Cool

BTW - you know main kitna chance maarta hoon... yesterday I had the perfect excuse to ask for a massage to relieve my pain... By God, can you imagine if we were in the bedroom... I would have not stopped at my legs kalaakari... that's all I am saying.Approve

accha chalo, I won't talk about my pleasurable pain and all that. Last post mein maine Ishita/KKSS ko thodi jyaada hi footage di thi, and I don't want you to get mad at me again...Hug

Coming to your post... With every post Nikki, you are getting crazier in my LoveShocked... and I am enjoying it BlushingI love you my Jaan, for your dedication and passion... and I also love to give you sweet surprises and enjoy the resulting hormonal locha in you... Silly

what perfect pics Nikki... once again, you transport me back into KKSS-land, and then blame me for mentioning her too much ... this is not fairAngry

I am really TOUCHED that you said KK is the best thing in 2014... seriously Nikki... I know I am getting too emotional (not like me) but THANK YOU for a rocking year... thanks for discovering me. thanks for 'propagating' my name... and above all... thanks for loving me the way you do... The feeling is mutual...EmbarrassedBlushingHug

Time for some gifs n pics now ;) Sorry there aren't too many... again, blame Lucky

Seeing your baarish waala pic made me emotional like this:

Don't you think the couch-romance looked a bit like this?

Finally... let me sign-off from 2014 with a pic you may like... Once again... Happy New Year Nikki... Till we meet again Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram_Divya_Nikki_Titli

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Edited on Page 3 Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

Go to top