Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Such an awesomely expressed post πŸ‘
I had the same feeling like you did for each and pic you posted above. Trust me I didn't know how to express. 
LEG SHAKING - I was like :O :O did he just do that? 
I felt like I would die in ecstasy πŸ˜³ 
The those smirk - I left like consuming him off *__* 
I felt so helpless being in my house, sitting on the sofa and not there with. πŸ˜­
Lucky JKR :'( I'm so badly jealous. 
His emotion full of harkate, as you said, seriously created a hormonal locha in me πŸ˜†

sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post nikki!! The amount that i enjoyed in watching the last scene in yesterday episode it became double while reading ur post πŸ˜› oh! How hott was KK yesterday...KK with his new improved version with so much of boldness and hottness πŸ˜‰ I Throughly enjoyed it. He started showing his desire through his action πŸ˜† the way he pulled ishu over him... iam dead...and the dialogues... KK started speaking truth ...and the biggest surprise is at end his wierd leg movement's. At first i was like "what was that?" 😲 after watching several times i taught he is doing it to controll his hormonal desire... πŸ˜† but still waiting for ur post for conformation..OMG!!! I was right... the name u gave for that weird movement "SHAKE SHAKE OPEN CLOSE" movementπŸ˜† OMG! U and ur KK at ur best 🀣 🀣 πŸ’”
        Keep rocking u both and wat Christmas gift from KK to his diwannis.it is a surprise from both cvs and KK..and thks for the lovely post nikki... πŸ‘

" MERRY CHRISTMAS"to u nikki and to ur family god bless πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ₯³ Edited by sudhasuressh - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Nikki!  Thanks for the PM.  I just  knew  you would post after that epi.  But I did not expect such brilliance! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your *ahem* detailed analysis has me πŸ€£ andπŸ˜† and☺️ after i finally managed get myself in control over the episode.  How  you manage to find such amazing caps for your words I will never know. 

But terrific post, just... WOW!  😳

Take a bow on a completely fresh take on an ei tht has had many posts written about it.  *High 5*

Lata_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Nikki...😊
Romance is in the air...☺️
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. πŸ‘ ☺️ i m speechlesss !!! 😳
☺️

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wuhooo!! Rocking post!!πŸ˜ƒ
I feel like dancing after reading ur post!!
Very well done dear!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thoroughly enjoyed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love U!❀️
jothi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...what a fabulous post
loved it😳

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Im exclusively speechlesss!! i was like OMFG when the couch romancecame up! what a blow on us!! yo yo!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thanku u CVS.. and Nikki.. ur post made me blush again!!! i hv the same things to say wht u wrote!!😳😳

thankk God.. someone along with me noticed his leg language!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† bwhahahahahhaa!!! i was like putter ko hormonal locha ho raha hai!πŸ˜† Controlss!! hahahahha!! KP was brillliant theree.. like seriouslyy.. what an uncomfortable position, to make it more uncomfy, he kept his legs down plus open close!! wahhh kp !πŸ‘

Their dialouges, expressions, everything single thing was BANG ON!πŸ‘ 

hoping that we get more blows from cvs! a better version of couch!πŸ˜‰
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KK Comments:

Dear Lovely...πŸ€—

You didnt think you'd see me again this year no ??? πŸ˜›How was the surprise ???😈 I don't need to ask... I can see your madness in this post πŸ˜³

Acchha listen, Lucky, in all her vellapanti, didn't pack for her holidays and she has to work today too, so I will keep my reply short. Please don't get mad at meπŸ˜ƒ... get mad at Lucky...😑

So... about the title... When Lucky told me she was going to use this song in Sia's post last night, I told her to stop. I told her, my Lovely will surely make a topic today and I have a feeling she may use this song. And here we are ... So I dont need to tell you how good your title is and all, we already discussed this song 'in-depth' in the last post πŸ˜‰

Really Nikki... uff... I tell you... confession, I love you wagaira kisko chaahiye yaar... I was just waiting for a green signal... and I got it at the airport... and tab se jo mera 'take-off' hua hai, nobody can stop me baby... πŸ˜Ž

BTW - you know main kitna chance maarta hoon... yesterday I had the perfect excuse to ask for a massage to relieve my pain... By God, can you imagine if we were in the bedroom... I would have not stopped at my legs kalaakari... that's all I am saying.

accha chalo, I won't talk about my pleasurable pain and all that. Last post mein maine Ishita/KKSS ko thodi jyaada hi footage di thi, and I don't want you to get mad at me again...πŸ€—

Coming to your post... With every post Nikki, you are getting crazier in my Love😲... and I am enjoying it ☺️I love you my Jaan, for your dedication and passion... and I also love to give you sweet surprises and enjoy the resulting hormonal locha in you... πŸ€ͺ

what perfect pics Nikki... once again, you transport me back into KKSS-land, and then blame me for mentioning her too much ... this is not fair😑

I am really TOUCHED that you said KK is the best thing in 2014... seriously Nikki... I know I am getting too emotional (not like me) but THANK YOU for a rocking year... thanks for discovering me. thanks for 'propagating' my name... and above all... thanks for loving me the way you do... The feeling is mutual...πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

Time for some gifs n pics now ;) Sorry there aren't too many... again, blame Lucky

Seeing your baarish waala pic made me emotional like this:

Don't you think the couch-romance looked a bit like this?

Finally... let me sign-off from 2014 with a pic you may like... Once again... Happy New Year Nikki... Till we meet again πŸ€—

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited on Page 3 πŸ˜³