This content was originally posted by: _Divya_

Nikki - u knw wat!? my trainer scolded me today! 😭

n i was 🀣

which pic pe u got caught?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HAI NIKKI
BRILLIANT POST...UR POST R ALWAYS very ENTERTAINING. .ENJOYED A LOT...I VERY WELL KNOW THAT
U WILL MAKE A POST AFTER SEEING THE SHAKE SHAKE LEGS KALALARIS...LOL..U COMMENTS WERE SPOT ON...
HOW CD U DO THIS EACH TIME...LOVED UR WRITING STYLE...
sara926 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As always awesome post by you
Totally in love with raman last night.he was fantabulous
Ishra set the screen on fire always yesterday I had decided to not watch the episode bcoz of that naaginn but kya maroon control hi nahihota and after watching the episode I was jumping like an idiot hehehehehe
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: bscorp13

ResπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...i am gonna take my most max time ever to read this postπŸ˜†

My reaction when i saw the leg movement...πŸ˜†

And then when I read your epic bbb of your love KK..in those open close golden moments..πŸ˜‰..

haha..u loved my BBB for open close here?i njoyed the maxntoo n tht ws the part i thought wht would i do first..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

epic avis for KK's kalakaari n my explanation for his kalakaari..i am HONOURED.πŸ˜†
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant post niki di after yesterday's precap i was not at all prepared for these bomb by cvs errr By KK yo yo KK you clean bowled us KK deewani with your charm my fav moment was head bang moment ut was so romantic i m not able to think anything after this ishra scene i would not mind of this track and would bear if KK gives daily doses of his romance with KKSS . when shagun came last time we got dream seq of ishra romance and now we got real romance of ishra not a dream seq thanx to jagat mata for giving room to shagun and adi. KK you rocked last night im in divan or ishra land right now once again brilliant post niki di
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: bscorp13

Nikki. ..fikar not..epic epic post hai... You did dil se bbb of your fav bakra...πŸ˜‰

Waise check my update on pg 1...πŸ˜†

Rest tomw😊

saw ur comment at pg1 n replied too..!!

@bold...
kitni sukhoon mila pata hai WOH karke...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nikkiii u did it..this is y i was waiting for your post..and was so sure that you wont disappoint me..n let me tell you nikki it was worth waiting.. Always jab bhi aise koyi scene hota hain hamein pehle hi maloom hota tha ki scene aanewala hain..and we were desperately waiting for it..and then also those scenes had great effect on us.. But coming to y'days scene..hamein koyi khabar nahin tha ki aise kuch aane wale hain..it came all of a sudden..n i was shocked..mere to saansein hi rukh gayi..n my mom was sitting beside me..so i couldnt do nything other than blushing..jee lagta tha ki jee bhar ke naach loon.. 😳 πŸ˜† And for that few minutes i was a statue trying to capture each n every actions n savour it in my heart..epi khatham hone ke baad bhi main usi world mein tha..jab mein bahar aaya..mujhe pehle tum yaad ayi aur is post ka intezaar karne lagi..atlast at the end f my patience level i asked u n i was so happy after reading from u.. Coming to this post...it was awesome..tumhare gutter mind ka to koyi jawaab hi nahin.. As u said..KK aur raman ka charm to sirf ishu ko hi nahin hamein bhi attack karte hain aur hormonal locha karte hain..just like u said ishu ko dekhke unhe bhi hota hoga..isiliye tho itne saare kalaakaris dikhate hain voh.. And truly raman was sooo yummylicious y'day..har ek scene mein jo jo expressions voh dikha rahi thi ji karta tha ki use kha jawoon. Sachi..dont bash me pls..i wont take your KK from u..main to bas raman ki baat kar rahi thi... Main to unke pair hilte huve note kiya tha..par mujhe laga tha ki voh relax kar rahe hain..in a decent way..par seriously open n close action.. 😲 .. My mouth flew open after reading this shocking revelation f that action..isiliye main kehti thi ki tumhare gutterpanti ka koy jawaab nahin..jo kuch tumne likha hain main to doob gayi is ishra ocean mein.. Divan aur ishra..dil ko choo liya hain aur main to dekhte hi reh gayi...and ishita n divss you are soo lucky ki tum donon ko ithne charming hell romantic partner mil gayi..pichle janam kuch to bahuth accha kaam kiya hain tum donon ne..kaash mujhe bhi yeh mauka mil jaathi.. πŸ˜‰ Kaash aaj bhi iske continuation hotaa.. Agar raman aise nautanki banti rahe to bahuth khushi hotii..ishita ko bhi na kabhi kabhi aise hi nautanki banni chahye na.. Ab to bina confession hi consummation ho jaayega..koi aitraaz nahin hain na hamein..zara cvs ko yeh baat bata sakte to accha hoga na... Nikki..hats off to u yaar.. πŸ‘ New year ke pehle tumhein aur bhi likhna hoga agar KK to aise dikhti rahe..ab to raman nautanki banke phirta hain to hamein aur bhi posts milthi rahegi na..bhagwan to hamara prayers sun liya hain..kyunki pichle post mein tumne is saal ka last post kaha to bahuth bura lagi thi..to bagwan ne mauka diya kyunki humein aur bhi mil jaaye ..umeed karthi hoon ki aaj bhi tumein likhna pade ..precap dekhkar to ek chota sa umeed hain..kaash... Excellent post yaar... πŸ˜›
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gosh at every picture i was blushing and sighing.  and after that at every commentary i was laughing or smirking.  only your post would get two such varying emotions one after the other :)