Everest

India-Forums

Everest
Everest

Gaurav's death - Crime or Mistake - Society's take (Page 2)

arsha_simran IF-Dazzler
arsha_simran
arsha_simran

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Very beautiful post!!!
I completely agree... It's take on society how a person takes the mistakes...
If Akash wouldn't have tried then it would have been his fault... But he did try
And it isn't like he did it with some intention if it was so he wouldn't have taken care of Shikha maa now..
He realises his mistake... And maybe he is guilty of it.. But he cares for Shikha maa from heart.. He isn't taking care of Shikha maa coz he is guilty but coz he cares for her...
At one place wer he is guilty at the other place he is trying to over come his fear andar the other place he is trying to live his life!!
If seems maasi tries to change her point of view may be she will understand what Akash have went through.. Maybe she will understand how difficult it has been for Akash...
Loosing a best friend isn't easy.. How much it hurts how much he has faced... It's difficult..
I hope things get better with times!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose-

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Priyam yes it is the perspective. But if people go on nagging a person like Aakash he can lose confidence and he will end up a zero in life.
Already it had taken a lot from him to take this assignment and come this far. Because of blame he received he had shut himself up from outside world. If not for Shika Maa's health and his parents house he wouldn't have even taken this. That much the guy is already affected by his best friend's death and people like Seema Maasi keeps on harping on it again and again.

true dear! what u said is true! you know the hardest thing in the world.. is to change someone's perspective, the way they look at things.. some sensible ppl understand when things r explained repeatedly, some dont.. seriously I came across many ppl who do nothing but demoralize others... i really feel bad for aakash.. in this situation nothing can be done.. when u cant change others, better option is change ur self.. jus ingore those ppl.. (i know its hard.. but you need to)
pray tell me if im wrong anywhere... I'd like to know other ways of facing this, because I'm in college n whenever I'm stressed out about my career, my decisions.. everyone around me try to blame rather than to encourage me.. n its sometimes hard to keep up the self-confidence n fighting others.. ty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

Go to top