Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Characteristics of Bhavishyawani Task

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Like a college Student - I would like to write this post.Tongue
The major characteristics of the Bhavishwaani Task in Bigg Boss 8 are here under:

1. The task is the best Task ever in this season. No quarrels - only entertainment and fun.

2. There were very cute moments like - Gautam Tanna Nok-jhok and singing dancing moments.. which were otherwise like impossible to imagine... Tongue

3. Total Boycott of Dominance of Puneet - who otherwise was pseudo Captain - (except in cases of KT, Di etc)

4. There was as usual funny Ali - I could not hold laughing when BB gave him secret task.

5. Since last two days - Upen is very positive, having fun and chilling. In last two days - I was actually waiting for Upen moments.

Hope you all agree with my points.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shravan95pp29Shayu.

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Manish---

The major characteristics of the Bhavishwaani Task in Bigg Boss 8 are here under:

1. The task is the best Task ever in this season. No quarrels - only entertainment and fun.

2. There were very cute moments like - Gautam Tanna Nok-jhok and singing dancing moments.. which were otherwise like impossible to imagine... Tongue

3. Total Boycott of Dominance of Puneet - who otherwise was pseudo Captain - (except in cases of KT, Di etc)

4. There was as usual funny Ali - I could not hold laughing when BB gave him secret task.

5. Since last two days - Upen is very positive, having fun and chilling. In last two days - I was actually waiting for Upen moments.

As Punz said.. so i have to lay low this task.. no issues.. and he isn't even nominated this week... LOLLOLLOL.. but that was one of the most interesting bhavihyavaanis from BB.. of course for sarkar

Sarkar Raj -- Apni sharton pe chalne waale ko keemat chukani padti hai

PS - Movie dekhi? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---vibg

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

As Punz said.. so i have to lay low this task.. no issues.. and he isn't even nominated this week... LOLLOLLOL.. but that was one of the most interesting bhavihyavaanis from BB.. of course for sarkar

PS - Movie dekhi? 

Tongue yeah yeah Dekhi dekhi.. Sunday ko... Yet to watch Sarkar Raj part 2 ... Tongue Awesome movie.. and I could feel Jasoos ki jasoosi while watching the movie... 

Coming back to point - Punz ke karan har task me jhagda hota tha... chalo at least ab nahi hoga 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

PS - Movie dekhi? 

Tongue yeah yeah Dekhi dekhi.. Sunday ko... Yet to watch Sarkar Raj part 2 ... Tongue Awesome movie.. and I could feel Jasoos ki jasoosi while watching the movie... 

Coming back to point - Punz ke karan har task me jhagda hota tha... chalo at least ab nahi hoga 

Sirjee... ... The first part is called Sarkar (no Raj)... good movie.. 

The one these dailogues are from is Sarkar Raj (part 2).. thats the movie thats an absolute must watch... LOL

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

PS - Movie dekhi? 

Sirjee... ... The first part is called Sarkar (no Raj)... good movie.. 

The one these dailogues are from is Sarkar Raj (part 2).. thats the movie thats an absolute must watch... LOL

chulbul aap wastav me bahut chulbule jasoos ho. apne to mera kela hi kar diya.. i will pwatch part two very soon... LOL

KJasoosChulbulP

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Tongue
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Tongue