India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Bhalla House

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I cannot imagine that a home of this size does not have a  spare room for (un)welcome guests.
In the previous track where Ishita saved Shagun from a drunken stupor on the road and brought her home - I could to a certain extent understand she had no access to any other room other than hers and raman's coz of the lateness of the hour.

But here when they bring Shagun back when the entire household is awake and sane arrangements can be made, is Raman & Ishita's bedroom the only available space for the one they all seem to think of as the snake & poison of Raman's past.

Why couldn't Roomi or Simi be made to give up their room for the nite?

The mind boggles at times when CVs make no sense whatsoever. Unless of course they had to find a way for both Raman & Ishita to land up in the hall for the much written and talked about romance of the hour Embarrassed. That was unnecessary coz the romance could have well played out in the privacy of their bedroom without a troubled kid walking in on them - or was that the point all along? Shocked 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

friendofalljiyaa02Eyes-Wide-ShutNisha0604-MONA-

hahajaja Senior Member
hahajaja
hahajaja

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
n apart from this... Ishita's appa home is also just next to Bhalla House where Mr Iyer is living all alone, unaware of Mihika's whereabouts... Raman n Ishita still have to romance in the hallShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanry

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Well written
Usually the OLDEST couple sacrifices their room, in-laws or parents

There is an implicit assumption that younger people have needs that cannot be taken care of in the living room. THIS FAMILY IS UNIQUE, the daughter in law REPEATEDLY brings the hubby's ex wife to her HUSBAND'S room...

Toshiji or Simmi or Raman, NOBODY scolded her for her choice eitherAngry

Extremely disappointingCry

Tomorrow we will see Shagun telling Ishita "BTW mere Manish Malhotra and Dior creations suitcase mein kharab ho jaayenge, do you mind I put my things in the closet?"

OR

Ishita HERSELF will offer up the closet, and her dresser drawers, so Raman can find Shagun's bras when he is looking for his belts or socks

P.S. Yep! Today's romance was basically a enactment for Adi's benefit ClapClapso the twerp of a criminal can go tell his Mom "THAT woman is FULLY clothed, I bet YOU can do BETTER in seducing THAT MAN Mamma...(dont be horrified at the language, because Ruhi talks like a grown woman routinely, plus Adi has  a mature criminal mind) Please get up and go fall on the couch at night tomorrow... while you are busy in the "act" I will make sure I clobber Ishita to death"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Nisha0604 - 23 December 2014 at 9:17pm

shanry

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Well written
Thank you

...so Raman can find Shagun's bras when he is looking for his belts or socks

ROFL

Nisha0604

AnnieKp Groupbie
AnnieKp
AnnieKp

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well written
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Usually the OLDEST couple sacrifices their room, in-laws or parents</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is an implicit assumption that younger people have needs that cannot be taken care of in the living room. THIS FAMILY IS UNIQUE, the daughter in law REPEATEDLY brings the hubby's ex wife to her HUSBAND'S room...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Toshiji or Simmi or Raman, NOBODY scolded her for her choice eitherAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Extremely disappointingCry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tomorrow we will see Shagun telling Ishita "BTW mere Manish Malhotra and Dior creations suitcase mein kharab ho jaayenge, do you mind I put my things in the closet?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OR</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita HERSELF will offer up the closet, and her dresser drawers, so Raman can find Shagun's bras when he is looking for his belts or socks</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">P.S. Yep! Today's romance was basically a enactment for Adi's benefit ClapClapso the twerp of a criminal can go tell his Mom "THAT woman is FULLY clothed, I bet YOU can do BETTER in seducing THAT MAN Mamma...(dont be horrified at the language, because Ruhi talks like a grown woman routinely, plus Adi has a mature criminal mind) Please get up and go fall on the couch at night tomorrow... while you are busy in the "act" I will make sure I clobber Ishita to death"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font>

Thumbs Up true
The only purpose of d sudden romance was to make the kid realize that they are happy Confused
If that was any other elder bhalla seeing d romance they'll definitely offer their room Wink

shanry

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanry

Well written
Thank you

ROFL

Arey!Shocked

Tum has rahi ho?
Dekhti jao, aisa hoyega PAKKA

She will either be half naked soon in Raman's full view or Raman will find her lingerie

NO KEKTA story is complete without making a faithful good man horny over a s---Angry

shanry

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnieKp

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well written
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Usually the OLDEST couple sacrifices their room, in-laws or parents</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is an implicit assumption that younger people have needs that cannot be taken care of in the living room. THIS FAMILY IS UNIQUE, the daughter in law REPEATEDLY brings the hubby's ex wife to her HUSBAND'S room...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Toshiji or Simmi or Raman, NOBODY scolded her for her choice eitherAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Extremely disappointingCry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tomorrow we will see Shagun telling Ishita "BTW mere Manish Malhotra and Dior creations suitcase mein kharab ho jaayenge, do you mind I put my things in the closet?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OR</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita HERSELF will offer up the closet, and her dresser drawers, so Raman can find Shagun's bras when he is looking for his belts or socks</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">P.S. Yep! Today's romance was basically a enactment for Adi's benefit ClapClapso the twerp of a criminal can go tell his Mom "THAT woman is FULLY clothed, I bet YOU can do BETTER in seducing THAT MAN Mamma...(dont be horrified at the language, because Ruhi talks like a grown woman routinely, plus Adi has a mature criminal mind) Please get up and go fall on the couch at night tomorrow... while you are busy in the "act" I will make sure I clobber Ishita to death"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font>

Thumbs Up true
The only purpose of d sudden romance was to make the kid realize that they are happy Confused
If that was any other elder bhalla seeing d romance they'll definitely offer their room Wink

Oh! Raman has found himself being attracted to her for MONTHS NOW
They could have had this EXACT scene play out ANYTIME in their bedroom
The sore neck could have been feigned ANYTIME but last nite

Last nite WAS ONLY for the twerp's benefit

shanry

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shanry

Well written
Thank you

ROFL

Arey!Shocked

Tum has rahi ho?
Dekhti jao, aisa hoyega PAKKA

She will either be half naked soon in Raman's full view or Raman will find her lingerie

NO KEKTA story is complete without making a faithful good man horny over a s---Angry

Whilst I don't loath Adi as much as some here seem to and whilst I would hate it if Raman ever betrayed Ishita and more so if he did it with Shagun, I do acknowledge your predictions do sound plausible and for this I must Clap

But whether the prediction comes true or not I cannot help but laugh my dear when your post is absolutely hilarious LOL a fact that does not take away from the truth of it Smile

Edited by shanry - 24 December 2014 at 6:56pm

jshree_ram

Go to top