Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's zidd on black night of Rishbala , last day again RK's 6th sense

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
RK always did things according to his heart sometimes like first love at first sight with Madhu .
 RK always did things according to his ego like did unwed drama and left Madhu knowing his happiness lies and lied only with Madhu . to satisfy his big fat ego he left his true happiness  which is going to hurt har pal .
RK took decisions with his heart whether to leave shamsher etc and most important because of shamsher no one in RK's house trusted her only RK . and when Madhu hugged RK , he took decision that he is not going to leave Madhu and going to be with her forever which he left for ego and waapas laya beacause jealousy .
Last Day RK's zidd to hear that Madhu love RK more than their daughter . I felt abhi bhi RK yeh kya kara raha hain . now when i'm watching again and these episodes my thought process totally different . their is no doubt RK loves his beti , little princess a lot . if they shown 2 or 3 yrs leap we could have seen very very good father in RK whose world rotates around his little angel like rotated for 2 months his baby grown he showered his love and didn't start his work again . on last day Madhu also told weird thing to radhaji by giving scarf and telling she made it and her ashirwaad is always been with this . RK giving all responsibilities to bittuji to look after his little princess . bittuji goes with leela and Madhu giving sarf to their little princess .
then starts , RK 's 6th sense or destiny playing with RK and RK calls Madhu for dance . from here RK been every moment with only Madhu suddenly in middle of dance RK's zidd starts wanting Madhu to say RK is only most important to her . Madhu tries to say RK baby RM both are important phir bhi RK zidd kartha hain that 'RK ki zidd hain biwi , uski Madhu sirf ussi se pyaar karthi hain 'when Madhu says' jealous' RK says 'wada , pata nahin sunne ka aaj dil kar raha hain ' as if at last time RK wants to listen from Madhu that she wants to live and die only with RK . last when dance competed and we got last RK pose from our Rishbala again RK did abnormal thing is saying I love you to Madhu and Madhu too saying I love you too . they didn't get separated from RK pose but they left this word in both their arms . maut mein bhi unn donno ne destiny ko maat di by not getting separated before mauth or mauth ki pal jab ayi . maut bhi har gayi humaari RISHBALA ki pyaar ke samne . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drashtira thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear.
I too watched 3rd Feb episode two
days back..can't accept our rishbalas
death.my hands automatically went
stop button after their final ILY..
even though the episode was tooo
emotional ,it was romantic too..

sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashtira

Beautiful post dear.

thanks for sharing these beautiful pics of our RISHBALA / DVD . missing them a lot . watching episodes and analysis our Rishbala , Raju and his Gudiya , Rajbala .
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so nice post dear trust me i cant watch the last epi of rishbala still today
simply.meghana thumbnail
Awesome post yaar 👏
I really wish they didn't have to die...I can't watch that episode ever again because I know how it ends
I really miss them 😭
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashtira

Beautiful post dear.

these are Rajbala pics our Jr RM ka doing our Rishbala act .
drashtira thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree.gattu

<div></div><font color="#cc0033">these are Rajbala pics our Jr RM ka doing our Rishbala act .</font>

sorry I didn't notice..
I have Rishbalas pic too.will try to
post..
drashtira thumbnail
HERE OUR MAGICAL COUPLE RISHBALA:

pic credit :up loader.
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its very romantic and emotional