Neil....Ragini......Roopaali...

Posted: 9 years ago
I thought Nivedita is Dimpy's sister but she is Roopaali's sister...I think Neil and Roopaali had affair before Neil-Ragini marriage and Nivedita also know Neil as her sister's lover and she also liked him but Neil married Ragini and I think this Roopaali may be the reason for separation of Neil and Ragini... I think Roopaali is not there now bcoz Nivedia said to Neil that after her sister left her she left the city, so I think Roopaali is dead now...
Roopali is dead. Somebody mentioned it yesterday - can't remember who

Wild Guess.. I think Sunhani might be Roopali's daughter..And the reason for Niel and Ragini's separation

Originally posted by cutiepie121

Wild Guess.. I think Sunhani might be Roopali's daughter..And the reason for Niel and Ragini's separation

me too has the same feeling but then nive should have known abt suhani's existence...from the way nive is talking abt roopali's death...it was obvious nive was with roopali when she died...now she is in India...pam-neil should have told her abt suhani being with them since nive is the real aunt to suhani...she has all rights to know abt her niece
Suhani is the youngest of all kids. She simply could not have been daughter of Roopali. Period.
lets see kekta maiyaa kya bolti h😆
My wild guess is that Suhaani is most definitely Ragini's daughter, how exactly that is possible is beyond me. Only Ekta can explain that... PR revisited?
Originally posted by poetic

Roopali is dead. Somebody mentioned it yesterday - can't remember who
Pam mentioned it!
lol let Suhani breath in peace for now.. time aane pe pata chal hi jayega kiski beti hai ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by cutiepie121

I also think the same...