DesiPlutocrat
DesiPlutocrat

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus

Originally posted by DesiPlutocrat

Originally posted by DesiPlutocrat

I saw Ali was scratching last bits. He is guilty also but it was started by Gautam and he took the last one.
I felt sorry for Dimpy. In my family I have seen girls/women dont care for food much. However this does not mean they should not be even asked. I am sure Dimpy would have said take it.

I mean he is so full of himself. Even in press conference he said "she kissed me and then I kissed her" implying she was the one I only followed

Gautam took the 2nd last bit, but you conveniently forget to mention the 3rd last, 4th last and so on. Most of hms have eaten lil bit of it and that's totally ok and as I recall all present there were in favour of him eating. Dimpy is a scorned women now and will do anything in her power to poke him now. That's all.

As for the kissing episode, I understand that it was Diandra who kissed him and he kissed her back. So he called spade a 'spade'. Is that wrong? Unless you have some inside information not privy to anyone of us here. And please don't say that she's a girl and he should have respected her by taking the blame on himself. Well those days are long gone and women of today are as equal to men and  diandra also said in her interview that she is a very bold lady and India is not ready for her.

So please cut some slack for our boy here. Good to know that indirectly you are also promoting GG only as any publicity is good publicity.

Okay poor girl did not get to halwa .. i dont know about others I saw gautam eating her share. 

And she is being called scorned women also

chori aur upar se seena zori..kya baat hai

Well if she had open her mouth at the right time to eat and not blabber nonsense, she could also have been tasting and savouring that tasty halwa. 

You are not getting the point. She DOES NOT need to say anything.

It is UNDERSTOOD that everyone has a share. It is onus on those housemate to LEAVE HER SHARE

If I am outside in office and someone sends halwa for my family then my family will put aside my share. I DONT HAVE to ask them. Its manners. Its common sense. Its logic.

In that case, blame Ali as he was the last one. And she might have eaten her share earlier. Don't forget she thrives on manipulations and provoking. That's her game plan. And I am also from India and know how family values and system work here. But you have to understand that they are in bb house and normal rules now don't apply there.  We saw how upen behaved last week. The house gets and tests the nerves of each and every housemates. So I don't think we need to get our binocs on and observe them and each of their micro actions  like microbes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamus-MONA-DoremonLove

landoflululemn Groupbie
landoflululemn
landoflululemn

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
too petty of an issue and too stuid of an issue to raise...next topic gautam did potty hawww..howcome... hippo take notice of this and raise it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaDoremonLove

navrat22 Senior Member
navrat22
navrat22

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Both Guatam and Ali are desperate for footage.. so that's why these type of things happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamus

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hippo, 

I get that you hate Gautam, and most of the times you make posts that point out obvious flaws in him. 

But, this one is just out of spite, for no reason. Gautam was taking the halwa, and when Dimpy told him to ask Karishma, he did say " Acha, puchoon kya usko" and everyone including bestie Upen, told him, it isn't necessary because she has been sharing the halwa with everyone and that she feels happy if they eat her mom's halwa. And he went ahead and got himself a bowl. After which Ali took the last bit without asking anyone. Gautam had left some in the box, and he DID not finish it. 

If everyone's been having that halwa, I don't think each time they take some, they ask Karishma. It seemed like she has given them the permission to share her halwa and they have been doing it. So why should gautam suddenly feel the need to ask her? Yes finishing the halwa would be a bit much, but he did not finish it. So it's not his duty to tell her it's over. Ali was the last one, he should have asked. Why blame Gautam? 

Maybe you should watch the video more carefully than jumping to conclusions. 

I appreciate your posts, but this one time I just had to call out on random assumption, because it's not the fact. 

Hate him if you like, but making a wrong post isn't very you. 

Edited by pp29 - 23 December 2014 at 10:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMayu.jollyhippopotamusShrumunj-MONA-Faraan92

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

Hippo,

I get that you hate Gautam, and most of the times you make posts that point out obvious flaws in him.

But, this one is just out of spite, for no reason. Gautam was taking the halwa, and when Dimpy told him to ask Karishma, he did say " Acha, puchoon kya usko" and everyone including bestie Upen, told him, it isn't necessary because she has been sharing the halwa with everyone and that she feels happy if they eat her mom's halwa. And he went ahead and got himself a bowl. After which Ali took the last bit without asking anyone. Gautam had left some in the box, and he DID not finish it.

If everyone's been having that halwa, I don't think each time they take some, they ask Karishma. It seemed like she has given them the permission to share her halwa and they have been doing it. So why should gautam suddenly feel the need to ask her? Yes finishing the halwa would be a bit much, but he did not finish it. So it's not his duty to tell her it's over. Ali was the last one, he should have asked. Why blame Gautam?

Maybe you should watch the video more carefully than jumping to conclusions.

I appreciate your posts, but this one time I just had to call out on random assumption, because it's not the fact.

Hate him if you like, but making a wrong post isn't very you.

Well said!

You should make a separate topic on this.

Star Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyapp29ShrumunjGrumpyTheCat-MONA-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Don't forget Karishma too had his share of Nutella by stealing it... That too in WR... Gautam wahtever did chodien mien kiya

Gautam FTW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShrumunjDoremonLove

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29hippopotamusShrumunj-MONA-DoremonLoveSharif.Badmaash

prabharajani IF-Rockerz
prabharajani
prabharajani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
halwa when gautam took from the fridge has very little in it and all HM said to gautham to eat it dimpy should have asked that time only if she wanted as there was very little left  why make an issue after someone finished it why bring a father word in it i the initial weeks HM would not even leave much gauutham and pritham they wou;d always eat left over pls watch initial episodes

dimpy was right when gautham did not side her in task but here she is wrong as she has ranjish she is poking him

i was likig dimpy till sunday but ow she is losing her plot

it is her prerogative to change her side but she should not agitate others

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29Mayu.jollyhippopotamusShrumunj

Go to top