India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Is Gautam bhooka and Nadeeda? (Page 2)

vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
When Gauti was taking halwa except dimpy all were saying him to take, even Tanna's best friend Upen also and Gauti was not the last person, it was Ali who finished Halwa...Ali asked Gauti to reheat, Gauti said tu karle...When ali was taking halwa into pan, Gauti even suggested him to add little ghee it will taste gud...tab dimpy was there only, why didnt she ask then, poora khatam hone ke baad, she came to make a issue.

If its my b'day n my mom sends something to eat, i will be more than happy to share with others if i wont get to eat also..its very satisfying to see others eat which is cooked by my mom.

And dnt forget Gauti most of the times eats at last in the house..jo hai woh kha leta hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20devsriyapp29DesiPlutocratRumination-StrAnGer-

Kwerky IF-Rockerz
Kwerky
Kwerky

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rswetha

First of all Ali finished the halwa... Gauti ne chota sa cup mei thoda sa liya..uske pass itne tho manners hi ki uske liye jo special food pizza and beverage aaya tha when he was captain he shared with each and every person...secondly usne chori ni ki everybody there said lelo woh tho kush hogi when she shares the food...third gauti jitna khata hi utna kaam kartha hi...so gauti is neither a bhukad nor nadeeda

@bold: lol! Lol! LOL

He did not 'share' these things with the HMs. When Puneet and he saw that the HMs are out on a mutiny and messing everything up, they made this plan to make the HMs FEEL GUILTY by sharing 2 pizzas and a jug of beverage and to get them to stop doing whatever they were doing. These two idiots had no idea that it was a secret task...they thought they could get the 'revolt' to stop by giving some food. Ermm Why didn't he share anything when Puneet, Dimpy and he were stuffing their faces for two straight days in that room...there was a LOT of food there...and why did he think of sharing food only when the HMs went on a riot towards the end of the task? 

Es.Es-.Merit.-hippopotamusMidnightRamblermittijalebiChingaari

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I dont know which show people are watching. When Gautam finished his session (dont know which session number it was) only then Ali came to collect the leftover which he was scratching ..it was nothing. Gautam had complete his kaand by then
Dimpy's conversation started well before that...she was asking about halwa and that she did not know and no one told about it.

Lets not spin facts..we have watched the show. Gautam gulped dimpy's share.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Es-.Merit.-MidnightRambler

Kwerky IF-Rockerz
Kwerky
Kwerky

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinnu

And dnt forget Gauti most of the times eats at last in the house..jo hai woh kha leta hai.

Kyaaa? 

Bechaara! I hope he isn't scarred for life...always eating the leftovers (as you say). Ouch

This argument takes the cake...in showing him the poor victim. 

EDIT: And you think that Puneet, his protector in the house, would have let this thing go easily and never raised this point or heckled the HMs over it? LOL Or we wouldn't have seen Gulati telling this to his best friend, Camera 80.1 ...for a bazillion times this season? LOL

Edited by Kwerky23 - 23 December 2014 at 8:51pm

Es.Es-.Merit.-hippopotamusMidnightRamblerNimbuMirchiChingaari

DesiPlutocrat Senior Member
DesiPlutocrat
DesiPlutocrat

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus

I saw Ali was scratching last bits. He is guilty also but it was started by Gautam and he took the last one.
I felt sorry for Dimpy. In my family I have seen girls/women dont care for food much. However this does not mean they should not be even asked. I am sure Dimpy would have said take it.

I mean he is so full of himself. Even in press conference he said "she kissed me and then I kissed her" implying she was the one I only followed

Gautam took the 2nd last bit, but you conveniently forget to mention the 3rd last, 4th last and so on. Most of hms have eaten lil bit of it and that's totally ok and as I recall all present there were in favour of him eating. Dimpy is a scorned women now and will do anything in her power to poke him now. That's all.

As for the kissing episode, I understand that it was Diandra who kissed him and he kissed her back. So he called spade a 'spade'. Is that wrong? Unless you have some inside information not privy to anyone of us here. And please don't say that she's a girl and he should have respected her by taking the blame on himself. Well those days are long gone and women of today are as equal to men and  diandra also said in her interview that she is a very bold lady and India is not ready for her.

So please cut some slack for our boy here. Good to know that indirectly you are also promoting GG only as any publicity is good publicity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaRumination_anonymous

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiPlutocrat

I saw Ali was scratching last bits. He is guilty also but it was started by Gautam and he took the last one.
I felt sorry for Dimpy. In my family I have seen girls/women dont care for food much. However this does not mean they should not be even asked. I am sure Dimpy would have said take it.

I mean he is so full of himself. Even in press conference he said "she kissed me and then I kissed her" implying she was the one I only followed

Gautam took the 2nd last bit, but you conveniently forget to mention the 3rd last, 4th last and so on. Most of hms have eaten lil bit of it and that's totally ok and as I recall all present there were in favour of him eating. Dimpy is a scorned women now and will do anything in her power to poke him now. That's all.

As for the kissing episode, I understand that it was Diandra who kissed him and he kissed her back. So he called spade a 'spade'. Is that wrong? Unless you have some inside information not privy to anyone of us here. And please don't say that she's a girl and he should have respected her by taking the blame on himself. Well those days are long gone and women of today are as equal to men and  diandra also said in her interview that she is a very bold lady and India is not ready for her.

So please cut some slack for our boy here. Good to know that indirectly you are also promoting GG only as any publicity is good publicity.

Okay poor girl did not get to halwa .. i dont know about others I saw gautam eating her share. 

And she is being called scorned women also

chori aur upar se seena zori..kya baat hai
DesiPlutocrat Senior Member
DesiPlutocrat
DesiPlutocrat

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Okay poor girl did not get to halwa .. i dont know about others I saw gautam eating her share. 

Well if she had open her mouth at the right time to eat and not blabber nonsense, she could also have been tasting and savouring that tasty halwa. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaRumination

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Well if she had open her mouth at the right time to eat and not blabber nonsense, she could also have been tasting and savouring that tasty halwa. 

You are not getting the point. She DOES NOT need to say anything.

It is UNDERSTOOD that everyone has a share. It is onus on those housemate to LEAVE HER SHARE

If I am outside in office and someone sends halwa for my family then my family will put aside my share. I DONT HAVE to ask them. Its manners. Its common sense. Its logic.

Go to top