Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pp29

Hippo,

I get that you hate Gautam, and most of the times you make posts that point out obvious flaws in him.

But, this one is just out of spite, for no reason. Gautam was taking the halwa, and when Dimpy told him to ask Karishma, he did say " Acha, puchoon kya usko" and everyone including bestie Upen, told him, it isn't necessary because she has been sharing the halwa with everyone and that she feels happy if they eat her mom's halwa. And he went ahead and got himself a bowl. After which Ali took the last bit without asking anyone. Gautam had left some in the box, and he DID not finish it.

If everyone's been having that halwa, I don't think each time they take some, they ask Karishma. It seemed like she has given them the permission to share her halwa and they have been doing it. So why should gautam suddenly feel the need to ask her? Yes finishing the halwa would be a bit much, but he did not finish it. So it's not his duty to tell her it's over. Ali was the last one, he should have asked. Why blame Gautam?

Maybe you should watch the video more carefully than jumping to conclusions.

I appreciate your posts, but this one time I just had to call out on random assumption, because it's not the fact.

Hate him if you like, but making a wrong post isn't very you.

Well said!

You should make a separate topic on this.

⭐️ 😊
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don't forget Karishma too had his share of Nutella by stealing it... That too in WR... Gautam wahtever did chodien mien kiya

Gautam FTW
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Well said!

You should make a separate topic on this.

⭐️ 😊

Agree.Awesome reply ..👏👏👏

Waise Hippo ji u are very cute .
App jante ho mujhe Gautam Pasand hain isiliye jalte ho na ..

prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
halwa when gautam took from the fridge has very little in it and all HM said to gautham to eat it dimpy should have asked that time only if she wanted as there was very little left  why make an issue after someone finished it why bring a father word in it i the initial weeks HM would not even leave much gauutham and pritham they wou;d always eat left over pls watch initial episodes

dimpy was right when gautham did not side her in task but here she is wrong as she has ranjish she is poking him

i was likig dimpy till sunday but ow she is losing her plot

it is her prerogative to change her side but she should not agitate others

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
However he is whether u hate him or not but to tell someone about food is very bad if u think gautam is mannerless f9 but to Q's someone about their food is the worse thing to do k if gautam didn't ask dimpy she should have told him that she wants she knew that the halwa will get over but purposely she said afterwards which I think was very rude its my opinion
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Quite funny how people are defending Gautam as if they live in the house. How do they know Gautam jitna kaam karta hai utna khata hai lol seriously? what makes them think like that.. He hardly is seen working now and even if he works  way more than everyone( not possible) it doesn't give him the edge over other contestant for anything.
If he hates KT so much why taking her personal stuff without asking.. KT said he should have asked.. like few days before he used her iron hiddenly... and KT didnt like it! If he dont miss any chance of insulting her than why using her stuff without asking her.. All he does is eating on screen!
Punz was such an idiot! He changes his sentences everyday yesterday he was like people eat others share its not ok this that... now he is like khane k liye nahi bolna chahiye lol.. Gautam agree on every thing that Puneet says! They look more dumb than KT and Sonali now lol !!
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: landoflululemn

too petty of an issue and too stuid of an issue to raise...next topic gautam did potty hawww..howcome... hippo take notice of this and raise it

They made a big deal about Nutella that was on till a week.. Gautam lied, yelled, made stories and what not .. that wasnt a stupid issue to raise?? and asking one time about halwa is a stupid issue to raise?

Makes sense! duhh
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dimpy has to make issue big.She has to create fight.
ilovekaran001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rswetha

First of all Ali finished the halwa... Gauti ne chota sa cup mei thoda sa liya..uske pass itne tho manners hi ki uske liye jo special food pizza and beverage aaya tha when he was captain he shared with each and every person...secondly usne chori ni ki everybody there said lelo woh tho kush hogi when she shares the food...third gauti jitna khata hi utna kaam kartha hi...so gauti is neither a bhukad nor nadeeda

Well said 👏
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Kwerky23

Kyaaa? 

Bechaara! I hope he isn't scarred for life...always eating the leftovers (as you say). 

This argument takes the cake...in showing him the poor victim. 

Boo Hoo Hoo

mujhe bas leftover khaana milta hai 
boo hooo😭