India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Is Gautam bhooka and Nadeeda?

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
When your parents bring mithai, food, chocolates etc then in any normal family everyone is given a share or asked. One person does not eat other person's share. It just does not happen. Once all are asked and they say no they don't wanna eat it then you take their share.

Gautam is a nadeeda. He was wrong..no one taught him manners I guess. I mean this is not even your own house. Fine Dimpy didn't care. Women are not picky about food. However this does not mean you don't have the decency to even ask first. Just because she didnt care you will eat her share.

These days in every second shot this idiot is eating. In morning he is phrakoing parathas...then halwa and then he was eating outside. Does he do anything else besides eating? Not to forget stealing and lying about nutella.

Why is he so nadeeda?

Shame on him. He was wrong. Dimpy was right today.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

JoLaAlinaalii-Cara-navrat22autumn_spring-.Merit.-thappadbabaEs.Esrajvtavikas009decent_girllIndianCutie13sara5471vibhusharma78Lenienteffinxn3kTwitztv666znursinghmittijalebiMidnightRamblerDimdim.Shayu...Sakura..vibg--Ariana--ChingaariGauahargeous_NBeingBlunt

rswetha Senior Member
rswetha
rswetha

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
First of all Ali finished the halwa... Gauti ne chota sa cup mei thoda sa liya..uske pass itne tho manners hi ki uske liye jo special food pizza and beverage aaya tha when he was captain he shared with each and every person...secondly usne chori ni ki everybody there said lelo woh tho kush hogi when she shares the food...third gauti jitna khata hi utna kaam kartha hi...so gauti is neither a bhukad nor nadeeda

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsArtisabodeilovekaran001syedahaleema4justforlaughssanaLuvs1DWhite.PearlFanFicFanAticpp29sohni26Sarun_wahifantashu20chicchocchickaur.preetMayu.jollyPerfection25temulinprety_cool93Jagex-PK-Dove-AltairaRuminationnirbasito_G1234_sucheeKhushi_DillsedestineyyyChaituvIshqBulaavaShrumunj-MONA-ScreamForMe-PinaColada-jyothi-ankusanuFaraan92ash28

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
@hippo whatwever i Have got about Gautam is that is one of the meanest.
He expects everything from others and when it come to him. he falls flat.
Mere dil mai kuch nahi hai.. this is the most fake line.. tumhare dil mai sab kuch hai.. Dimpy be bola to tum turant karishma se compare karne lage.

the point is he feels that he is the most corect, selfless , helping.

The thing is he does not value friends and I am so sure that he is all alone in his reallife becausehe is too busy in self glory

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

AlinaaliineeveeKrantiiJagex-PK-.Merit.-Es.Esrajvtavibhusharma78sara5471effinxn3k-Cool-KeshuVS-..Sakura..hippopotamusvibgKwerkyMidnightRamblerDimdim.mittijalebiMS-meghasharma--Ariana--BeingBluntChingaarijyothi-MithiBani

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rswetha

First of all Ali finished the halwa... Gauti ne chota sa cup mei thoda sa liya..uske pass itne tho manners hi ki uske liye jo special food pizza and beverage aaya tha when he was captain he shared with each and every person...secondly usne chori ni ki everybody there said lelo woh tho kush hogi when she shares the food...third gauti jitna khata hi utna kaam kartha hi...so gauti is neither a bhukad nor nadeeda

vo acha khasa halwa tha.

and agar itna issue tha to use bola kyon nahi kii ali ne liya last vaala...

vo nahi bol raha par yaha uske blind fans bol rahe hai .. waah rii duniya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Essara5471vibhusharma78hippopotamus

rswetha Senior Member
rswetha
rswetha

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
he doesnt even know ki dimpy dhandora peet rahi halwa ke baare mei...waise bhi hez above all these petty things...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syedahaleema4kaur.preetSree.b_G1234_RuminationShrumunjankusanu

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I saw Ali was scratching last bits. He is guilty also but it was started by Gautam and he took the last one.
I felt sorry for Dimpy. In my family I have seen girls/women dont care for food much. However this does not mean they should not be even asked. I am sure Dimpy would have said take it.

I mean he is so full of himself. Even in press conference he said "she kissed me and then I kissed her" implying she was the one I only followed

Edited by hippopotamus - 23 December 2014 at 8:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara--.Merit.-Lenienteffinxn3kvibgMidnightRamblerChingaari

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
looks like my initial post was trashed so here it is again.

gautam is the most selfish person in the house. he not only steals milk, nutella, and halwa, but he also likes to be a bully.

he only picks on people who he feels like he can take on, but when it comes to real confrontations he resorts to nothing but crying.   Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Merit.-Lenienteffinxn3khippopotamusMidnightRamblerDimdim.KwerkyMithiBaniChingaariBeingBlunt

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Yea that was quite manner-less , he and Punz realized that which is why they made it seem like she created an issue out of it to hide their part .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-hippopotamusvibgMidnightRambler

Go to top