•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Tell me the results. ðŸ˜†
Results = No reaction by the HMs.

#Likh ke le lo

Ali and Upen broke plates in anger. Did the HMs react?

Enough said 😆 Edited by .Disputed. - 9 years ago
Then HM would have appreciated her saying sahi kiya,  jo log mug BR mein rakhte hai unke saath aisa hi karna chahiye... !! ðŸ˜†
They will say she's selfish she doesn't have a heart,shes evil what double standards by some people man!Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Antlers

Tell me the results. ðŸ˜†

I dont think any rational person will break the mugs like he did.. even for footage.. so If doesnt arise.. 

Gauti goes to WR .. see's two mugs and smashes them in the trash can... .. i dont know if trash can is lost and found. i think its not...... Seriously.. like what's wrong with him.. Alya's lost and found thing was ok.. it was per rules and it went to lost and found... not broken in trash... 
Gauti - Mainey kal do tode... hain?? ..  

Pritam = abey ey pgaley.. kyon tod diye... 

Loved Sarkar Punz's reaction.. Tu BB ka choudhary hain.. Tu Kyan BB ka jamai hain kya?  .. tu hain kaun...Yeh jackey phaad ke phek do...  .. 

And then... Gauti - Itni badee baat hain na ki aap eez cheez pe mere pe chidtey ho aap.. Hain? ðŸ¤¢.. thats just certifiable  ... 

ok i didnt like GG breaking those cups... the thing is if you are too tired of moving them... then leave them where they are... and dont touch them... there was no need to break them...

same goes for any other HM who would do the same... i love GG but this is just wrong...

personally i get sick and tired of people not puting things back where they belong in my house and at work but that doesnt mean that i would go around on a breaking spree to teach them a lesson... let it be... and next time they ask if you have seen my stuff just say go find it where you left it...

Bas WKV mein Sallu ko ek aur topic mil jayega to dedicate whole weekend ka episodes on KAri

nobody would have even said anything and went on their merry way...cuz gautam is strong and naive they go after him
Waise bhi weekend me usko milaa maukaa. ..sonali jeetegi tho agle din sucide kar doongi bolke. .. 😭
if karishma broke the mugs.. they wouldn't let her breathe.  call her names, make mocking songs about it, instigate her to start fight, then make fun again when salman mocks her on WKW!  finally, the other chamchas r saying something because don himself is saying "tu kyaa jamai hai BB ka?"