India-Forums

Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

Any guesses?

jani_faizal Goldie
jani_faizal
jani_faizal

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Ok guys... I've got a question for all of u... We've finally know dadi bua's story.. But who knows we might see more of it... But that's not the question here... So we've all been watching the show for a while now and who else feels like there's something going on between shyamili (LD's sister in law) and murali (LDs brother)... I'm sure u've all noticed it too... They seem so distant.. And when LD mentions to her about a second honeymoon she looks upset..and today when murali says shyamili is right...she looks surprised and happy.. So what do u guys think is their story?...my guess is he was in love with someone else and ended up marrying her for the family...or she's more educated then him...or some deep misunderstanding... Idk... Lots of things keep coming to me... But what are ur guesses..and do u think well find out soon... I hope not...cause I kind of want Radha to come and solve some family problems and unite everyone... And also I feel like everything is moving so fast that the story might end so soon...

Just trying to keep forum active...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Badlucksw123Parm.madhufx9...

Ifa_Hassan Senior Member
Ifa_Hassan
Ifa_Hassan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I only read written updates so i dont know anything about them but the things u are saying i think he was in love with some one and end up marry her as we know in that house modern girls are not accepted Smile
and i also think that the story is going too fast  and just hope this show doesnt ens so early Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Badluckjani_faizalmadhufx9...

jani_faizal Goldie
jani_faizal
jani_faizal

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mairaa28

I only read written updates so i dont know anything about them but the things u are saying i think he was in love with some one and end up marry her as we know in that house modern girls are not accepted Smile
and i also think that the story is going too fast  and just hope this show doesnt ens so early Cry

Have u tried watching the episodes online... I watch it like that only. U can watch it on dailymotion and other sites aswell. Plus they also post the episodes here on india forums.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhufx9...

Ifa_Hassan Senior Member
Ifa_Hassan
Ifa_Hassan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jani_faizal

Originally posted by mairaa28

Have u tried watching the episodes online... I watch it like that only. U can watch it on dailymotion and other sites aswell. Plus they also post the episodes here on india forums.
yeah sometimes watch on youtube its only for 5 min so got bored and in dailymotion are very slow Cry
-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I think he was in love with someone else but Babuji must have said no. So he sacrificed his love and married someone else. But isn't happy. 

jani_faizal

madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Today's episode clearly depicted it...
Oh my he was crying badly...

jani_faizal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index