Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Nachiket talks to Dimpy and Karan.

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I know the title of my post grabbed your attention. LOL
No this ain't an actual scene...but a figment of my imagination. 

Mind you, I suck at writing...read at your own risk. Its been years since I last wrote anything..but the intense love story of my Nachiket and his Ragini has forced me to do so. 

Anyway...here it goes Wink

After Neil and Nivedita come back to Karan and Dimpy's apartment after their dinner, Neil goes to change in his room and Pam takes Nivedita to her room to ask her about the date. Karan being Ragini's friend is not really amused or interested in any of Pam's antiques. He tries to stay out of it as much as he can. Dimpy wants Neil to move on but if given the option she would definitely go for Neil and Ragini. 

Neil has just changed into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, Dimpy and Karan are confused as to why he is not in his night suit. 

N: Karan, chalo lets go down to the bar and grab a drink.

Its not too late around 9pm...

K: Aare Neil, tum abhi toh dinner karke aaye ho...aren't you tired?..we can have a drink right here. 

(Dimpy being Neil's best friend, knows whats going on in his head. he looked a bit restless and upset)

D: Whats the problem Karan, come on let's go ..main bhi tum dono ke saath chalti hoon. 

N: okay, let's go (Neil just wants to get away from Pam and Nivedita)

Neil, Dimpy and Karan get to the bar (restaurant)..its quite empty. Its Tuesday night, after all. People got work the next day. 

Karan and Dimpy grab a table while Neil goes and orders their drinks at the bar. He orders a Blue Label for himself, a glass of Riesling for Dimpy and a Strawberry Margarita for Karan LOL just kidding he gets the same thing as he got himself for Karan as well. 

Neil joins them at the table...he looked so tired and worn out...his eyes were red, not because of his tiredness but because he has been crying. He was crying alone. Yes Mard ko dard hota hai LOL

Dimpy notices his blood shot red eyes and is worried for him, so is Karan. 

Neil brushes it off as if its nothing...

N: I am just tired that's all. 
D: It can't be Neil, look at you...what happened? 
K: Come on Neil, we know you...iss tarah se tumhari aankhen laal tabhi huey thi jab tum America jaa rahe thay apne bachon ko chodh ke, Ragini ko chodke. 
D: You have been crying, haven't you?

Neil tries to control his emotions. He takes a sip of his scotch. He is not able to hold it in anymore. He had to let out his feelings.

He sighs as he begins to talk...

N: I love her..I still love Ragini. 

Karan and Dimpy look at each other, they are upset and feel sorry for their dear friend. They knew it that their friend is in denial...but watching him like this was no fun. 

Neil's eyes get teary. He has been drinking all day on and off...he has had a bit much for the day. 

N: For the past fifteen years, I hadn't seen her, I hadn't talked to her...but you know what kept me going? it was the hope that one day...one day we will definitely get back together. 

He takes another sip of his scotch. 

N: I was waiting on her to call me, she was the one who threw me out of her life, misunderstood me. But I thought, all that was her anger, I thought she was madly in love with me...and no matter what happens woh mere ilava kissi aur se pyar nahin kar sakti. Ek na ek din, uska ghussa uski nafrat kam ho jayegi...main khud usse bahut naraaz tha. I thought she was just being stubborn...but, I was wrong. She never really loved me. 

His eyes get diluted Cry with tears. Dimpy gets emotional too, she holds his hand while Karan watches and appreciates her gesture. 

N: Aaj jis tarah se Pam ne Ragini ke ghar main jaa kar Ragini ki hi insult ki, mujhse bardaasht nahin hua...but I couldn't do anything, because my jealousy of seeing Dr. Aman and Ragini took over. I just stood there. I hate seeing her with someone else. How could she just move on? 

Karan and Dimpy let him talk...for the first time, in 15 years Neil is finally talking about his feelings...

N: Meri life main inn 15 saalon mein kitni ladkiyaan aayi, but I couldn't move on...I tried, but I just couldn't get her out of my thoughts, and I was so confident that she wouldn't be able to move on either. Dimpy, do you remember how possessive she was of me? How happy we were? 

Dimpy just nods with her eyes getting teary too...

N: All this hatred that I show for Ragini, is all fake. What's real is that I still love her...the truth has finally hit me..that Ragini and I will never be together again...never! 

Neil finally breaks down as Ragini hears him say those words and is shocked, happy, and emotional as well.. Cry

P.S. I know I suck at writing, I used to be so bad at writing papers...so glad those days are over and done with LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

maira94Luv-IKNMP4856meera19amazingneira1mangalore-sakshi-rev4evagoldstar678exoLarmySiddhi_poeticananya2000Infinitedreams

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
wow,its very beautiful Sammie,i really hope they will soon show the other angle of Niel.
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
That was awesome! Girl you do not suck at writing, I really enjoyed that Clap
4856 Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
very well written...please continue..SmileSmile
ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
wow post
amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Beautiful! 
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Wow this is simply beautiful!!! lovely dear!!

MB

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top