Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam lost the plot today..... (Page 4)

Ami_Vrushan Goldie
Ami_Vrushan
Ami_Vrushan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by Ami_Vrushan

I wont say gulati did something extremely wrong or backstabbed her.. But the ONLY thing that goes against gulati is his speaking skills... First he is not good in expressing his point in words.. And it most of the time goes against him LOL
About breaking mugs I dnt care... I love gulati's psychopanti.. But she shud seriously stop trying to explain anything like pure universe ko gyaan baantne ka theka usne liya hai LOL .. Because the moment he starts doing that the case goes against him LOL

Not her fault that she is exceptionally intelligent with a presence of mind and logical thinking :). O well. I guess it is her fault as baba gauti can't match her in a fight he chose to start with no logic or reason other than her talking to punit or perhaps his desire for footage this week... Forgetting the PC where she said she can still give him benefit of doubt over not reciprocating her unconditional support :)

Sorry my typo Ouch
I meant *he shud stop trying to explain.. By that I meant gulati...
Sorry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged

I wont say gulati did something extremely wrong or backstabbed her.. But the ONLY thing that goes against gulati is his speaking skills... First he is not good in expressing his point in words.. And it most of the time goes against him LOL
About breaking mugs I dnt care... I love gulati's psychopanti.. But she shud seriously stop trying to explain anything like pure universe ko gyaan baantne ka theka usne liya hai LOL .. Because the moment he starts doing that the case goes against him LOL

Not her fault that she is exceptionally intelligent with a presence of mind and logical thinking :). O well. I guess it is her fault as baba gauti can't match her in a fight he chose to start with no logic or reason other than her talking to punit or perhaps his desire for footage this week... Forgetting the PC where she said she can still give him benefit of doubt over not reciprocating her unconditional support :)

Sorry my typo Ouch
I meant *he shud stop trying to explain.. By that I meant gulati...
Sorry...

;)
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
and then the next day.. further looses the plot.. botches up (this time along with Dimpy-- god only knows what happened to her too in this task..) what could have been a fun and easy and entertaining reporter task... LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kwerky

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
DIS AGREE with everything u wrote...pointless

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6ArianaGrande

Kwerky IF-Rockerz
Kwerky
Kwerky

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged

and then the next day.. further looses the plot.. botches up (this time along with Dimpy-- god only knows what happened to her too in this task..) what could have been a fun and easy and entertaining reporter task... LOLLOLLOL

I think he is caught up in his own web - he has no clue whatsoever what constitutes as 'entertainment'. Plus he is under immense pressure to do something after getting feedback from numerous sections that he is hardly visible over the last two weeks. LOL He looked like a fool with all that jumping around and stupid antics with the camera. LOL

Idhar Kuaan, udhar khaaii. LOL
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

DIS AGREE with everything u wrote...pointless

Not pointless. I made many points ;)

Go to top