Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam lost the plot today..... (Page 3)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kwerky23

I always marvel at Don Puneet's tactics. First, nominate someone. Then his whole mildly admonishing tactic of telling Dimpy that you went off to sleep without talking to me/us!? LOL

This guy always tries to have his bases covered. Would have succeeded too...if Mr. Intrusive Gulati didn't step in right then. Aadat se majboor. LOL

While Dimpy and Gulati were slugging it out...you could see Puneet Uncle bent over his belt, making new holes ...non-chalant expression on his face... and you could hear the wheels turning in his mind... telling Gulati to "shut up". LOL

P.S.: hilarious emoticons. LOL

+ 1 LOL... Punz's work was done at hello... he said a sentence.. he got a .. and mission accomplished... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KwerkyMidnightRamblersohara

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Dimpy irritates the shit out of Praneet and Pritam only to make this jerk the captain what does she get in return...her priya friend who assured unconditional support throws her under the bus and chooses Ali over her as he didn't want to be tagged as an unfair captainOuch then second time around he again selects Pritam over her during nominationsOuch...she does whatever she cud to help him win immunity and then he accuses her of bhadkaoing his param pujya guruji when he too has been doing the same all these weeks...and now Dimpy too has entered his bad books...she too have some critical percentages reduced from his friendship meterCryLOL the self-righteous baba is the one who decides kaun sahi aur kaun galat...ya fir sirf mein sahi baaki sab galatEmbarrassed...the same old dost galat hoge toh batayenge na...aisa hai toh fir Praneet pe itne bhadak kyu gaya woh bhi toh wahi kar raha tha naEmbarrassed...this is the classic example of ehsaan faramosh...both guru-chela used Dimpy to the T and now she has been dropped like a hot potatoLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblersohara

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Dimpy irritates the shit out of Praneet and Pritam only to make this jerk the captain what does she get in return...her priya friend who assured unconditional support throws her under the bus and chooses Ali over her as he didn't want to be tagged as an unfair captainOuch then second time around he again selects Pritam over her during nominationsOuch...she does whatever she cud to help him win immunity and then he accuses her of bhadkaoing his param pujya guruji when he too has been doing the same all these weeks...and now Dimpy too has entered his bad books...she too have some critical percentages reduced from his friendship meterCryLOL the self-righteous baba is the one who decides kaun sahi aur kaun galat...ya fir sirf mein sahi baaki sab galatEmbarrassed...the same old dost galat hoge toh batayenge na...aisa hai toh fir Praneet pe itne bhadak kyu gaya woh bhi toh wahi kar raha tha naEmbarrassed...this is the classic example of ehsaan faramosh...both guru-chela used Dimpy to the T and now she has been dropped like a hot potatoLOL

Just saw the sneak peek today.. after all this .. he is telling Dimpy that he is only speaking to his friends.. dimpy (of course) stands her ground and says.. she is also speaking to her friends.. (i.e. others)...makes her point (as always).. proves that Gauti himself has left his mugs lying around for 2 days... LOLLOLLOL Dimpy ka % ab to 0 hain.. kyon? because baba gulati said so.. after all he is the meesal of friendship (in his own imaginary books)..LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerTheBigTamashaKwerkysohara

Kwerky IF-Rockerz
Kwerky
Kwerky

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Just saw the sneak peek today.. after all this .. he is telling Dimpy that he is only speaking to his friends.. dimpy (of course) stands her ground and says.. she is also speaking to her friends.. (i.e. others)...makes her point (as always).. proves that Gauti himself has left his mugs lying around for 2 days... LOLLOLLOL Dimpy ka % ab to 0 hain.. kyon? because baba gulati said so.. after all he is the meesal of friendship (in his own imaginary books)..LOLLOLLOL

I just want to know one thing: Is Dimpy jealous and insecure already or not? LOL LOL

MidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulPTheBigTamasha

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I just want to know one thing: Is Dimpy jealous and insecure already or not? LOL LOL

I am eager to know uske kitne percentages kate from the Gulati's friendship meterCryLOL

MidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulPKwerky

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Just saw the sneak peek today.. after all this .. he is telling Dimpy that he is only speaking to his friends.. dimpy (of course) stands her ground and says.. she is also speaking to her friends.. (i.e. others)...makes her point (as always).. proves that Gauti himself has left his mugs lying around for 2 days...LOLLOLLOLDimpy ka % ab to 0 hain.. kyon? because baba gulati said so.. after all he is the meesal of friendship (in his own imaginary books)..LOLLOLLOL

I just want to know one thing: Is Dimpy jealous and insecure already or not?LOLLOL

I am eager to know uske kitne percentages kate from the Gulati's friendship meterCryLOL

I love this site. But another fab description how gauti proceeded to put the axe on his own foot in the fight he started.

Day 93 - BIGGBOSSFAN

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 24 December 2014 at 2:26am

MidnightRamblerTheBigTamashaKwerky

Ami_Vrushan Goldie
Ami_Vrushan
Ami_Vrushan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I wont say gulati did something extremely wrong or backstabbed her.. But the ONLY thing that goes against gulati is his speaking skills... First he is not good in expressing his point in words.. And it most of the time goes against him LOL
About breaking mugs I dnt care... I love gulati's psychopanti.. But she shud seriously stop trying to explain anything like pure universe ko gyaan baantne ka theka usne liya hai LOL .. Because the moment he starts doing that the case goes against him LOL
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ami_Vrushan

I wont say gulati did something extremely wrong or backstabbed her.. But the ONLY thing that goes against gulati is his speaking skills... First he is not good in expressing his point in words.. And it most of the time goes against him LOL
About breaking mugs I dnt care... I love gulati's psychopanti.. But she shud seriously stop trying to explain anything like pure universe ko gyaan baantne ka theka usne liya hai LOL .. Because the moment he starts doing that the case goes against him LOL

Not her fault that she is exceptionally intelligent with a presence of mind and logical thinking :). O well. I guess it is her fault as baba gauti can't match her in a fight he chose to start with no logic or reason other than her talking to punit or perhaps his desire for footage this week... Forgetting the PC where she said she can still give him benefit of doubt over not reciprocating her unconditional support :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhar

Go to top