Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam lost the plot today..... (Page 2)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by saksham-p2

who can win against Dimpy in arguments lol , he had nothing to say except for his usual dialogues " tumhare dost aisa sochte hain " " tum galat ho " "tum mujhe torture karheho" LMAO as expected .

Did anyone notice when he was taunting her that even ur friends r not supporting u , she said main akele survive kar sakteho , Gauti did an imiediate turn and said "yaha sab akele hain " lol Gauti but u just said dostROFL

As Diandra said... he is in a loop.. and now back to his loop since he got feedback that he is too quiet

so same old friendship ka gheesa peeta line.. without thinking that she supported him in the task... and PC also said he has unconditional support from her...LOL

and of course he gonna say that.. after all its Dimpy he is speaking to on yes yahan sab akeley hain... ...LOL..

that really upsets me , he said to Dimpy that i know ur strategy , i mean even if she has plans or strategies how can he just deny the support she has given him in the process ??? she made him the captain when his friends were fighting with him like dogs , all the scene with Pritam happened coz she wanted him to win ... All the housemates wanted Dimpy out as well coz she supported Punz his papa .

im really speechless how can someone be so ignorant when everything is in front of u ...Confused

He doesn't get it on that part. His only loyalty is blindly to Punz ... It's basic human nature to not appreciate or under appreciate loyalty and support received undeservingly and/or unconditionally...

Again he has so much to learn from papa Punz who was handling things with dimpy so well despite nominating her...,, worst was him rubbing in her face that she "lost" their friendship. Of course she will be upset. She has every rite to be when it was him who she was helping LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinashavinash

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VS-Cool

Wonderful post ROFL

Ty :) 
-LoveForever- IF-Dazzler
-LoveForever-
-LoveForever-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I guess Dimpy was poking him to get a reaction which he dint give.. Then she said yahaan sab akele khel rahe hain and I am playing solo or something.. If she is playing solo then why she needs BR gang for her support? If she hangs out with them coz she's not comfy with P2GSA then I understand but what's the need of bitching about "PG" to them?? Is she trying to gain their trust or what? I guess Dimpy lost the plot not bcoz she's against Gauti but bcoz she's with UK who doesnt trust her.. Na Ghar ki na ghaat ki..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsArianaGrande

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Why was he showing attitude to Dimpy ? He could have just answered her but he seemed to have none. With an attitude like this no wonder he has no friend that are of his age Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeKJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoveForever-

I guess Dimpy was poking him to get a reaction which he dint give.. Then she said yahaan sab akele khel rahe hain and I am playing solo or something.. If she is playing solo then why she needs BR gang for her support? If she hangs out with them coz she's not comfy with P2GSA then I understand but what's the need of bitching about "PG" to them?? Is she trying to gain their trust or what? I guess Dimpy lost the plot not bcoz she's against Gauti but bcoz she's with UK who doesnt trust her.. Na Ghar ki na ghaat ki..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

She went to talk to Punz and he butted in .. in his usual chela mode... Punz was doing well even... LOL.. Its gauti who was taunting her and saying.. he is seedha.. yeah rite.. and he knows her strategies.. yeah rite.. and best.. even her friends arent with her.. as in him... and she is like i am playing alone.. and he goes.. oh shit.. yes even i am playing alone... LOL

its ok.. her days of giving him captaincy and immunity on a platter are over. LOL
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Why was he showing attitude to Dimpy ? He could have just answered her but he seemed to have none. With an attitude like this no wonder he has no friend that are of his age Ermm

Actually he butted in (as Punz was involved when Punz was talking to Dimpy)... LOL... dont be surprised when he tries to use his "mere dil mein aap ke liye kuch nahee hain... " soon..  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

Kwerky IF-Rockerz
Kwerky
Kwerky

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I always marvel at Don Puneet's tactics. First, nominate someone. Then his whole mildly admonishing tactic of telling Dimpy that you went off to sleep without talking to me/us!? LOL

This guy always tries to have his bases covered. Would have succeeded too...if Mr. Intrusive Gulati didn't step in right then. Aadat se majboor. LOL

While Dimpy and Gulati were slugging it out...you could see Puneet Uncle bent over his belt, making new holes ...non-chalant expression on his face... and you could hear the wheels turning in his mind... telling Gulati to "shut up". LOL

P.S.: hilarious emoticons. LOL

Edited by Kwerky23 - 24 December 2014 at 1:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodharKJasoosChulbulPsohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Gautam is the most fake guy. He still falsely accused karishma that she plotted to apply mirchi this task also, whereas she didn't. I just can't tolerate this guy. 

Go to top