Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why was he showing attitude to Dimpy ? He could have just answered her but he seemed to have none. With an attitude like this no wonder he has no friend that are of his age πŸ€”
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LoveForever-

I guess Dimpy was poking him to get a reaction which he dint give.. Then she said yahaan sab akele khel rahe hain and I am playing solo or something.. If she is playing solo then why she needs BR gang for her support? If she hangs out with them coz she's not comfy with P2GSA then I understand but what's the need of bitching about "PG" to them?? Is she trying to gain their trust or what? I guess Dimpy lost the plot not bcoz she's against Gauti but bcoz she's with UK who doesnt trust her.. Na Ghar ki na ghaat ki..

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

She went to talk to Punz and he butted in .. in his usual chela mode... Punz was doing well even... πŸ˜†.. Its gauti who was taunting her and saying.. he is seedha.. yeah rite.. and he knows her strategies.. yeah rite.. and best.. even her friends arent with her.. as in him... and she is like i am playing alone.. and he goes.. oh shit.. yes even i am playing alone... πŸ˜†

its ok.. her days of giving him captaincy and immunity on a platter are over. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: shyams

Why was he showing attitude to Dimpy ? He could have just answered her but he seemed to have none. With an attitude like this no wonder he has no friend that are of his age πŸ€”

Actually he butted in (as Punz was involved when Punz was talking to Dimpy)... πŸ˜†... dont be surprised when he tries to use his "mere dil mein aap ke liye kuch nahee hain... " soon..  πŸ˜†
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always marvel at Don Puneet's tactics. First, nominate someone. Then his whole mildly admonishing tactic of telling Dimpy that you went off to sleep without talking to me/us!? πŸ˜†

This guy always tries to have his bases covered. Would have succeeded too...if Mr. Intrusive Gulati didn't step in right then. Aadat se majboor. πŸ˜†

While Dimpy and Gulati were slugging it out...you could see Puneet Uncle bent over his belt, making new holes ...non-chalant expression on his face... and you could hear the wheels turning in his mind... telling Gulati to "shut up". πŸ˜†

P.S.: hilarious emoticons. πŸ˜†
Edited by Kwerky23 - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gautam is the most fake guy. He still falsely accused karishma that she plotted to apply mirchi this task also, whereas she didn't. I just can't tolerate this guy. 
Originally posted by: Kwerky23

I always marvel at Don Puneet's tactics. First, nominate someone. Then his whole mildly admonishing tactic of telling Dimpy that you went off to sleep without talking to me/us!? πŸ˜†

This guy always tries to have his bases covered. Would have succeeded too...if Mr. Intrusive Gulati didn't step in right then. Aadat se majboor. πŸ˜†

While Dimpy and Gulati were slugging it out...you could see Puneet Uncle bent over his belt, making new holes ...non-chalant expression on his face... and you could hear the wheels turning in his mind... telling Gulati to "shut up". πŸ˜†

P.S.: hilarious emoticons. πŸ˜†

+ 1 πŸ˜†... Punz's work was done at hello... he said a sentence.. he got a .. and mission accomplished... πŸ˜†

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dimpy irritates the shit out of Praneet and Pritam only to make this jerk the captain what does she get in return...her priya friend who assured unconditional support throws her under the bus and chooses Ali over her as he didn't want to be tagged as an unfair captain then second time around he again selects Pritam over her during nominations...she does whatever she cud to help him win immunity and then he accuses her of bhadkaoing his param pujya guruji when he too has been doing the same all these weeks...and now Dimpy too has entered his bad books...she too have some critical percentages reduced from his friendship meterπŸ˜­πŸ˜† the self-righteous baba is the one who decides kaun sahi aur kaun galat...ya fir sirf mein sahi baaki sab galat😳...the same old dost galat hoge toh batayenge na...aisa hai toh fir Praneet pe itne bhadak kyu gaya woh bhi toh wahi kar raha tha na😳...this is the classic example of ehsaan faramosh...both guru-chela used Dimpy to the T and now she has been dropped like a hot potatoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Dimpy irritates the shit out of Praneet and Pritam only to make this jerk the captain what does she get in return...her priya friend who assured unconditional support throws her under the bus and chooses Ali over her as he didn't want to be tagged as an unfair captain then second time around he again selects Pritam over her during nominations...she does whatever she cud to help him win immunity and then he accuses her of bhadkaoing his param pujya guruji when he too has been doing the same all these weeks...and now Dimpy too has entered his bad books...she too have some critical percentages reduced from his friendship meterπŸ˜­πŸ˜† the self-righteous baba is the one who decides kaun sahi aur kaun galat...ya fir sirf mein sahi baaki sab galat😳...the same old dost galat hoge toh batayenge na...aisa hai toh fir Praneet pe itne bhadak kyu gaya woh bhi toh wahi kar raha tha na😳...this is the classic example of ehsaan faramosh...both guru-chela used Dimpy to the T and now she has been dropped like a hot potatoπŸ˜†

Just saw the sneak peek today.. after all this .. he is telling Dimpy that he is only speaking to his friends.. dimpy (of course) stands her ground and says.. she is also speaking to her friends.. (i.e. others)...makes her point (as always).. proves that Gauti himself has left his mugs lying around for 2 days... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dimpy ka % ab to 0 hain.. kyon? because baba gulati said so.. after all he is the meesal of friendship (in his own imaginary books)..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Just saw the sneak peek today.. after all this .. he is telling Dimpy that he is only speaking to his friends.. dimpy (of course) stands her ground and says.. she is also speaking to her friends.. (i.e. others)...makes her point (as always).. proves that Gauti himself has left his mugs lying around for 2 days... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dimpy ka % ab to 0 hain.. kyon? because baba gulati said so.. after all he is the meesal of friendship (in his own imaginary books)..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just want to know one thing: Is Dimpy jealous and insecure already or not? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kwerky23

I just want to know one thing: Is Dimpy jealous and insecure already or not? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am eager to know uske kitne percentages kate from the Gulati's friendship meterπŸ˜­πŸ˜†