Bigg Boss 8

Gautam lost the plot today.....

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waisey ab samaj mein aya ke Dimpy ke khilaaf kyon itni soch badh rahee hain... mr dosti himself has no clue how much he has benefited from Dimpy ... 
Punz .. itney pyaar se maara Dimpy ko.. you went to sleep without saying anything to me... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†... sarkar ka saam daam dhand bhed..  
Then gauti (woh kaisey chup rahega when paapa punz speaks).. - sab ki rai hain..😉

Dimpy - Sahee galat kaun sabit karega... and of course everyone has a rite to his/her opinion.. ðŸ˜†.. advise is ok... nomination is different.. 

Gauti - tum galat jaogi to hum bolenge... ðŸ˜‰

Dimpy - Taali kabhi ek haath se nahin bajti... tum kaun hotey ho galat bolney ke liye.. and her explaination-- that whatever happened.. i had done for u.. 

Gauti going -- kya? ... hain???  

Dimpy - jab time aaya to sabse pehle tumney mujhey support nahee kiya.. 

Gauti - Mein seedha aadmi hoon.. str8 sochta hoon.. 

Gauti - do you think this is torturing me.. because i know you... ... awww gauti...  ... i know your strategy...

Gauti - ka dosti ka bhaashan.. dost nahee rahenge... 

And Dimpy's game set and match moment to Gauti's playing music... This is the second friend you are loosing after Diandra... and   

Yes.. gauti right.. woh galat kaisey ho sakta hain.. jab tak dimpy ne usko hero banaya.. she was awesome... till yesterady.. She was 100% correct in how she did task with Pritam and only one who did task well.. .

Now Gauti trying to say she was wrong and giving advise as a friend...on the same issue and dimpy should listen to her friend...  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰... 

lagey raho... om gauti namo shivai!!! om gauti namo shivai... 
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauti goes to WR .. see's two mugs and smashes them in the trash can... .. i dont know if trash can is lost and found. i think its not...... Seriously.. like what's wrong with him.. Alya's lost and found thing was ok.. it was per rules and it went to lost and found... not broken in trash... 
Gauti - Mainey kal do tode... hain?? ..  

Pritam = abey ey pgaley.. kyon tod diye... 

Loved Sarkar Punz's reaction.. Tu BB ka choudhary hain.. Tu Kyan BB ka jamai hain kya?  .. tu hain kaun...Yeh jackey phaad ke phek do...  .. 

And then... Gauti - Itni badee baat hain na ki aap eez cheez pe mere pe chidtey ho aap.. Hain? ðŸ¤¢.. thats just certifiable  ... 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaasoos 😆

I doubt many people will get the real point of this post 😉 😆
This content was originally posted by: .Disputed.

Jaasoos 😆

I doubt many people will get the real point of this post 😉 😆

And why not? 
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who can win against Dimpy in arguments lol , he had nothing to say except for his usual dialogues " tumhare dost aisa sochte hain " " tum galat ho " "tum mujhe torture karheho" LMAO as expected .

Did anyone notice when he was taunting her that even ur friends r not supporting u , she said main akele survive kar sakteho , Gauti did an imiediate turn and said "yaha sab akele hain " lol Gauti but u just said dost ðŸ¤£
This content was originally posted by: saksham-p2

who can win against Dimpy in arguments lol , he had nothing to say except for his usual dialogues " tumhare dost aisa sochte hain " " tum galat ho " "tum mujhe torture karheho" LMAO as expected .

Did anyone notice when he was taunting her that even ur friends r not supporting u , she said main akele survive kar sakteho , Gauti did an imiediate turn and said "yaha sab akele hain " lol Gauti but u just said dost ðŸ¤£

As Diandra said... he is in a loop.. and now back to his loop since he got feedback that he is too quiet

so same old friendship ka gheesa peeta line.. without thinking that she supported him in the task... and PC also said he has unconditional support from her... ðŸ˜†

and of course he gonna say that.. after all its Dimpy he is speaking to on yes yahan sab akeley hain... ... ðŸ˜†.. 
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

As Diandra said... he is in a loop.. and now back to his loop since he got feedback that he is too quiet

so same old friendship ka gheesa peeta line.. without thinking that she supported him in the task... and PC also said he has unconditional support from her... ðŸ˜†

and of course he gonna say that.. after all its Dimpy he is speaking to on yes yahan sab akeley hain... ... ðŸ˜†.. 

that really upsets me , he said to Dimpy that i know ur strategy , i mean even if she has plans or strategies how can he just deny the support she has given him in the process ??? she made him the captain when his friends were fighting with him like dogs , all the scene with Pritam happened coz she wanted him to win ... All the housemates wanted Dimpy out as well coz she supported Punz his papa .

im really speechless how can someone be so ignorant when everything is in front of u ...😕
This content was originally posted by: saksham-p2

that really upsets me , he said to Dimpy that i know ur strategy , i mean even if she has plans or strategies how can he just deny the support she has given him in the process ??? she made him the captain when his friends were fighting with him like dogs , all the scene with Pritam happened coz she wanted him to win ... All the housemates wanted Dimpy out as well coz she supported Punz his papa .

im really speechless how can someone be so ignorant when everything is in front of u ...😕

He doesn't get it on that part. His only loyalty is blindly to Punz ... It's basic human nature to not appreciate or under appreciate loyalty and support received undeservingly and/or unconditionally...

Again he has so much to learn from papa Punz who was handling things with dimpy so well despite nominating her...,, worst was him rubbing in her face that she "lost" their friendship. Of course she will be upset. She has every rite to be when it was him who she was helping 😆
This content was originally posted by: VS-Cool

Wonderful post 🤣

Ty :) 
-LoveForever- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess Dimpy was poking him to get a reaction which he dint give.. Then she said yahaan sab akele khel rahe hain and I am playing solo or something.. If she is playing solo then why she needs BR gang for her support? If she hangs out with them coz she's not comfy with P2GSA then I understand but what's the need of bitching about "PG" to them?? Is she trying to gain their trust or what? I guess Dimpy lost the plot not bcoz she's against Gauti but bcoz she's with UK who doesnt trust her.. Na Ghar ki na ghaat ki..