India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam lost the plot today.....

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Waisey ab samaj mein aya ke Dimpy ke khilaaf kyon itni soch badh rahee hain... mr dosti himself has no clue how much he has benefited from Dimpy ... 
Punz .. itney pyaar se maara Dimpy ko.. you went to sleep without saying anything to me... LOLLOLLOL... sarkar ka saam daam dhand bhed..  
Then gauti (woh kaisey chup rahega when paapa punz speaks).. - sab ki rai hain..Wink

Dimpy - Sahee galat kaun sabit karega... and of course everyone has a rite to his/her opinion.. LOL.. advise is ok... nomination is different.. 

Gauti - tum galat jaogi to hum bolenge... Wink

Dimpy - Taali kabhi ek haath se nahin bajti... tum kaun hotey ho galat bolney ke liye.. and her explaination-- that whatever happened.. i had done for u.. 

Gauti going -- kya? ... hain??? Ouch 

Dimpy - jab time aaya to sabse pehle tumney mujhey support nahee kiya.. 

Gauti - Mein seedha aadmi hoon.. str8 sochta hoon.. 

Gauti - do you think this is torturing me.. because i know you... ... awww gauti...  ... i know your strategy...

Gauti - ka dosti ka bhaashan.. dost nahee rahenge... 

And Dimpy's game set and match moment to Gauti's playing music... This is the second friend you are loosing after Diandra... and   

Yes.. gauti right.. woh galat kaisey ho sakta hain.. jab tak dimpy ne usko hero banaya.. she was awesome... till yesterady.. She was 100% correct in how she did task with Pritam and only one who did task well.. .

Now Gauti trying to say she was wrong and giving advise as a friend...on the same issue and dimpy should listen to her friend...  WinkWinkWink... 

lagey raho... om gauti namo shivai!!! om gauti namo shivai... 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 23 December 2014 at 8:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodharGyani96kaintpunjabiAmfundarajvtaAdnus90Khushi_DillseTheBigTamashavibgsoharasumeshAkkiLuvsCOLORS

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Gauti goes to WR .. see's two mugs and smashes them in the trash can... .. i dont know if trash can is lost and found. i think its not...... Seriously.. like what's wrong with him.. Alya's lost and found thing was ok.. it was per rules and it went to lost and found... not broken in trash... 
Gauti - Mainey kal do tode... hain?? ..  

Pritam = abey ey pgaley.. kyon tod diye... 

Loved Sarkar Punz's reaction.. Tu BB ka choudhary hain.. Tu Kyan BB ka jamai hain kya?  .. tu hain kaun...Yeh jackey phaad ke phek do...  .. 

And then... Gauti - Itni badee baat hain na ki aap eez cheez pe mere pe chidtey ho aap.. Hain? OuchDead.. thats just certifiable  ... 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 23 December 2014 at 8:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasohara

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Jaasoos LOL

I doubt many people will get the real point of this post Wink LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

niki89awoonsIF-ReadersucheeMehakphoolSree.bKJasoosChulbulPBeingCheviZanduBaaMMeherbaanArianaGrandeFaraan92-MissQueenBee-fire_gun

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Jaasoos LOL

I doubt many people will get the real point of this post Wink LOL

And why not? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
who can win against Dimpy in arguments lol , he had nothing to say except for his usual dialogues " tumhare dost aisa sochte hain " " tum galat ho " "tum mujhe torture karheho" LMAO as expected .

Did anyone notice when he was taunting her that even ur friends r not supporting u , she said main akele survive kar sakteho , Gauti did an imiediate turn and said "yaha sab akele hain " lol Gauti but u just said dost ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabode-.Merit.-rajvta4u_tweetsKwerkyMidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulPAntlersNimbuMirchiViccoTurmeric

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

who can win against Dimpy in arguments lol , he had nothing to say except for his usual dialogues " tumhare dost aisa sochte hain " " tum galat ho " "tum mujhe torture karheho" LMAO as expected .

Did anyone notice when he was taunting her that even ur friends r not supporting u , she said main akele survive kar sakteho , Gauti did an imiediate turn and said "yaha sab akele hain " lol Gauti but u just said dost ROFL

As Diandra said... he is in a loop.. and now back to his loop since he got feedback that he is too quiet

so same old friendship ka gheesa peeta line.. without thinking that she supported him in the task... and PC also said he has unconditional support from her... LOL

and of course he gonna say that.. after all its Dimpy he is speaking to on yes yahan sab akeley hain... ... LOL.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaAntlers

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by saksham-p2

As Diandra said... he is in a loop.. and now back to his loop since he got feedback that he is too quiet

so same old friendship ka gheesa peeta line.. without thinking that she supported him in the task... and PC also said he has unconditional support from her... LOL

and of course he gonna say that.. after all its Dimpy he is speaking to on yes yahan sab akeley hain... ... LOL.. 

that really upsets me , he said to Dimpy that i know ur strategy , i mean even if she has plans or strategies how can he just deny the support she has given him in the process ??? she made him the captain when his friends were fighting with him like dogs , all the scene with Pritam happened coz she wanted him to win ... All the housemates wanted Dimpy out as well coz she supported Punz his papa .

im really speechless how can someone be so ignorant when everything is in front of u ...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhar8priya6ArtisaboderajvtaAdnus90KJasoosChulbulP

-Cool-KeshuVS- IF-Rockerz
-Cool-KeshuVS-
-Cool-KeshuVS-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

Go to top