Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Who Wants SOnali to be the BB8 winne (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who Wants SOnali to be the BB8 winne

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
89 [53.61%]
77 [46.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

She is a different and interesting contestant no doubt

but i dont want her to win because she hasnt added much to the game there are other contestants who have worked much harder as far as game is concerned and given us viewers content so i had rather them win since they have worked hard for it

well then BB winners will almost always be contrived drama creators and/or attention wh**es..

anyone who are laid back and are being themselves will never win.. because no one contestant will be able to hog all the limelight on themselves without being pretentious and or without playing a "role" .. 

i would rather see an eclectic  mix of contestants who are being themselves than have contestants who are playing a role to "give content" on what they perceive mainstream audience are craving for..

Indian BB series has somehow lost the essence of the concept, the "popular" contestants every season can be inter changeable.. you have the aggressive brute, the loud mouth female who can shed a tear at the drop of a hat, some dude bro so called hot guy type that desi teens lust over etc etc..the show has become way too formula-tic.. you are worried about getting eliminated then start acting psycho and fighting with everyone and the birds and the bees and the insects and even random objects then you get saved..its way too predictable .. 

Edited by SatiSavitri - 24 December 2014 at 2:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomvitriolicWorldYatriLove-u-allmahiyaMadOwhat

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
upen karishma pritam k alawa koi b jeete i am happyLOL
vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

but i dont want her to win because she hasnt added much to the game there are other contestants who have worked much harder as far as game is concerned and given us viewers content so i had rather them win since they have worked hard for it

well then BB winners will almost always be contrived drama creators and/or attention wh**es..

anyone who are laid back and are being themselves will never win.. because no one contestant will be able to hog all the limelight on themselves without being pretentious and or without playing a "role" .. 

i would rather see an eclectic  mix of contestants who are being themselves than have contestants who are playing a role to "give content" on what they perceive mainstream audience are craving for..

Indian BB series has somehow lost the essence of the concept, the "popular" contestants every season can be inter changeable.. you have the aggressive brute, the loud mouth female who can shed a tear at the drop of a hat, some dude bro so called hot guy type that desi teens lust over etc etc..the show has become way too formula-tic.. you are worried about getting eliminated then start acting psycho and fighting with everyone and the birds and the bees and the insects and even random objects then you get saved..its way too predictable .. 

+1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomDoodh_Ki_DhuliLove-u-all

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged

@bold Bang on!! If celebs are playing different "roles" to stay in BB which they are not in real life than there is not even 1% difference left between a reality show and fiction...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgurl96Doodh_Ki_DhuliWorldYatriLove-u-allMadOwhat

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vitriolic

+1

+100000

Sabhayata Clap  wonderful analysis... but with wild kind of wildcards entering for the last four weeks, if Sonali still manages to stay till the end, she could be setting a new trend and might go on to win by just staying true to her real personality...

Isn't this game is all about saling through effortlessly amongst the fakest of drama artists - whom this season has courted , but all of them have failed miserably ?

I do not have any favorite this season but I like Sonali the most, -  even if she many not be the girl  who leaves the house  the last.

She surly brings smiles across most viewers for whatever she does without antics that many other contestants fake every minute to please their own fan base.

Edited by Love-u-all - 24 December 2014 at 5:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgurl96avishinzCaptiveFreedomvitriolicDoodh_Ki_Dhuli

vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
sati savitri nailed it. (love your nick btw)
if providing content is all about playing for the cameras, then dont we have enough of saas bahu serials for that?
reality tv is about being real, which is what sonali is. (and to a lesser extent, karishma. not seen her talking to cameras either.)
not seen them once say to the cameras "dekho main kaise baal jhatakne wali hoon" or "dekho main kaise real rehne wali hoon" - thats too lame, the way upen/ali have been doing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomDoodh_Ki_DhuliLove-u-allmahiya

mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Sonali is the winner..Heart Clap
Not the Quarry but the Chase, not the Trophy but the Race.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avishinzCaptiveFreedomrupa_6Love-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vitriolic

sati savitri nailed it. (love your nick btw)
if providing content is all about playing for the cameras, then dont we have enough of saas bahu serials for that?
reality tv is about being real, which is what sonali is. (and to a lesser extent, karishma. not seen her talking to cameras either.)
not seen them once say to the cameras "dekho main kaise baal jhatakne wali hoon" or "dekho main kaise real rehne wali hoon" - thats too lame, the way upen/ali have been doing.

Well BB has shown so much of footage where they all have just spoken to cameras, remember when GG was left alone by all early on, he constaltly talked and sheded fake tears to save himself from eveictions which worked...

Isolation is the game but BB has compromised it so many time by either favoring or feedback to contestants helping them adjust their games... Sonali was also pointed out how she is appearing but she never tried to change her true self stayed the way she is and here she is almost there. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedommahiya

Go to top