Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: The price of morality! (Page 7)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Greetings,greetings one and all!  How are my ladies doing lately? 
Sorry for being so absent but my efforts to catch up have been patchy at best! It's jut a very hectic time ,and a tight balance with both work and play!Wink Trust me ,Lee has been quite a dull girl these days!Tongue   Well one celebration is over today, and another begins tomorrow ! Yep, I'm from a multi ethnic/ religious background so it gets very frenetic at this time of year , and so is Mr. Lee so a double dose at that! Smile

HS has taken quite a turn ,hasn't it? Must admit I'm fascinated about what's next, how will this supposed  love story blossom and bloom? Frankly I see many dark days ahead, and a lot of tables turning ,and turning over as well!!  I really didn't expect Sahir to go so far to seal the deal, but then again he did proclaim loud and clear that he will "sell his soul "to accomplish his goals to prove a point to his wife Zeenat! Wow she must have been quite a character,even though just a mere chit of a girl at all of 22 years of age??!! Hmmm...Confused

Anyways, most of all I would just like to wish each and everyone peace,love and happiness at this special time of the year. Thanks for the wonderful company along the way. Cheers HugParty

Edited by Leesan - 24 December 2014 at 4:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Merry  Christmas to you too Leesie...
And to all...!!

Leesie did you see the episode today? Another twist...worth watching...,
Zaki is sweetheart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf-Shwets-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

[img]

Yes Sush third one is use of all the gadgets aboveLOL LOL 
I don't think it was aloo parathaConfused but ki farq padta hainLOL

Shweta Do you think that its reality? I think it must be Sahir's dreamConfused but am so glad that Zaki is not turning negativeBig smile

I mean if that happens then the story is going at full speed. Something to be worried about.

And KA today- after watching her antics i think i missed herConfusedLOL

Ah...silly me...missed the connection with the collage!!!Big smile
The collage is 
PERFECT!!!!

BTw...since when did stuffed naan passed for parathas in India? Calling all the punjabis...who are really "serious" about their food...naan is naan, paratha is paratha...and kulcha is kulcha.l..,right peeps? It is sinful to pass one for the other...shame on you set person! 

Edited by -Sush- - 25 December 2014 at 12:22pm
-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

The collage is 
PERFECT!!!!

BTw...since when did stuffed naan passed for parathas in India? Calling all the punjabis...who are really "serious" about their food...naan is naan, paratha is paratha...and kulcha is kulcha.l..,right peeps? It is sinful to pass one for the other...shame on you set person! 

Biryani = Fried rice .

Naan  = Paratha .

What was ordered for lunch served the purpose ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Sush your post Heart
Coming to this epi 
There's nothing more to add though there was this one moment when he regains his senses & she hugs him 
In that first hug that brought him
sense of being important to her 
that sense of being loved so deeply that is what he craves for 
That one second was so precious  

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

The collage is 
PERFECT!!!!

Biryani = Fried rice .

Naan  = Paratha .

What was ordered for lunch served the purpose ...

Tell me about it Shweta...my pet peeve...everytime someone makes fried rice and calls it birayni...sush goes like...AngryLOL

Any way one my sis has just found Fawad...so since yesterday we ware watching scenes of zaroon and Kashaf nonstop...This sis is the same one who NEVER watches any soaps...so me and another sis of mine, who is here...are under Fawad assault..this Christmas...LOL

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Tell me about it Shweta...my pet peeve...everytime someone makes fried rice and calls it birayni...sush goes like...AngryLOL

Any way one my sis has just found Fawad...so since yesterday we ware watching scenes of zaroon and Kashaf nonstop...This sis is the same one who NEVER watches any soaps...so me and another sis of mine, who is here...are under Fawad assault..this Christmas...LOL

Hey Sush ,

I will take Fawad assault any day ...specially Zaroon Tongue Make sure you introduce ASR , RPR and Saahir would love to get hear her feedback ...tell her no comparing hair LOL
-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Hey Sush ,

I will take Fawad assault any day ...specially Zaroon Tongue Make sure you introduce ASR , RPR and Saahir would love to get hear her feedback ...tell her no comparing hair LOL

I did show her the smiling collage of Saahir you had put together Shweta...and her first reaction was...oh...this guy also looks like Fawad...which is not bad because she is all Fawad Fawad now a days...Big smile

Then I showed her a clean shaven picture from a few years back...and she just said...very boyishWink

The other one...doesn't consider anyone good enough in front of Hrithik Roshan...her reaction to everything is...achcha hei but Hrithik jaisa to nahi hei...The fact that we just saw BANG BANG together...has convinced this one even more...that there is no one comparable to Hrithik...Big smile 

Oh BTW...we saw PK today in a theatre ...loved it...and they both liked Sushant...Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 26 December 2014 at 9:26pm

-Shwets-

Go to top