Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: The price of morality! (Page 2)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Shweta and Sush as always you guys rocked.
Sahir was on mission Sham daam dand bhed -a true follower pf Chanakya. As you said the stake too high for him to loose. So what he played with an innocent soul but again she is innocent for viewers but for him she is playing with Zaki for money. For his mission he did not waste time at all. 

Another back dip in 3 feet poolShocked safety be it hell. He did not even care for himself. However way he chose to play with someone's heart is one thing and to play with life another.A strict  no no. Reminds me of bitwa and his dropping khushi from 1st floor. 

Arzoo on other hand did not even care about her phobia and jumped in the water for the man who almost took her life. And lastly she in love. She is doing good job here.

My heart went for Zaki as Sahir smirked at hug. Not sure was it a smile of victory or smile of her saying ILU. But that smile confused me a lot.

Today Tum theek ho along with muje yeh theek nahi lagta entered yet again reminding bitwa. Hope they allow us to forget ARSHI.

And an hatrick without KA and Anam.

Loved the song they picked today. Have cvs changed?  All of the sudden show ha become way more interesting

..and Sush am working till 900 past few daysOuch

Edited by BHAVII - 23 December 2014 at 8:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Josupraavantis-Fedex-IlinJunoonian-Shwets-ashi_mania..KpopIsLife..-Sush-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Good you made post as I can pen down it all before i hit bed !
So I loved the episode, that's right loved it !!
Where everyone is worried for Aarzoo and Zaki, I am not much interested in them, yes I am evil Evil Smile 

I for one do not feel too much sympathy for Zaki; dude did Aarzoo in any way ever said to you she likes you or loves you in any manner? So why was he flying on high horse with that? So the pain you feel, you invited yourself. Also him not being father yet being forced in marriage, well does he have credibility? Looking at his track record he can't say much. Aarzoo had told him that tell Sahir in beginning and contain situation, nope sabko hero banana he D'oh

Aarzoo, sure feel pain for her. She doesn't deserve this but then when do we get what we truly deserve or when is life truly fair? 

Now coming to Sahir, finally showing something I like to watch. Man with a clear goal or so he thinks he has it all clear !! Sham, dam, dand, bhed, maya, upeksha and indarjal - 7 rules of Chanakya. Sahir utilized all of them as Badshah needs to do all he can !! 

Sure he did wrong to Aarzoo, for whatever the reason be it was wrong. But then hasn't he always said he is willing to risk it all for his promise. He is even willing to sell himself to fulfill his promise so why be surprised? He never said he will do the right thing or will follow some code, just one goal for him. But then if he has it all clear in his mind, why does heart interfere????

To start with Aarzoo thanking him for supporting her; he has to look away can't see in her eyes when deceiving and has to close his eyes to remind himself he is a businessman. Trying to butter her up and she mentions Zaki. Just then why are you grinding your teethes man. Isn't this just a game, all for the deal? Why bothered if she says Zaki??? 

Next move is very precise calculated move where you risked her life Shocked Did you really go that far? But when she regains consciousness and says thanks you again have to look away, why? And the answer in return I saved my life; now was that part of the game and just a pretense???

When that doesn't work he jumped in the pool. So now risking your life. Are you really going that far? You have deceived her, risked her life and now yours? Are you really that confident she will say it. I wonder where does this confidence come from? Is it of shrewd businessman, a heartless man, or you know it now that she does love you? Which one gave you so much confidence?
Once she did confess, that smile on his face? Was it for victory or genuine? The expressions changed when he saw Zaki and brought a weird smirk. The expression on his face said to me he was genuinely happy or am i reading too much here? Also his smirk when Zaki sees them, was it smirk or some hint of invisible tears there? 

And lastly trying to write poetry and questioning himself. Now that came out very well. This is what I want to see but more intense. Let the man get what he wants or he thinks what he wants and still not get any joy of it. The best line jo kuch kiya sahi kiya, fir sahi kyun nahi lag raha, nahi jo kiya sahi kiya !! 

Now crossing the name off the page and buring it, does it symbolize more? Is he going to try to erase her name from his heart, his being? The burning of paper, is it similar to progression now his heart and he himself will burn? Yes I do want to see guy in pain, retrospection and then self-destructive. I don't want Aarzoo or anyone else to punish him, he needs to punish himself !

Now few questions - this whole facade to Aarzoo, is it only for his deal or he actually wants to keep Zaki & Aarzoo away? Which one takes over when?

Another question is where to got things from here? First I want direction to step up to same level as acting by HC. If they want to show Sahir at times getting carried away by his emotions and have hard time carrying on with his facade, well please highlight it properly !!! Also show more retrospection on Sahir's part. Start bringing out his self-destructive, self loathing side. Before anyone leaves him, show him pushing away people !

Most intriguing question, what is driving his siddatt? I mean why so much obsessed about this promise? He has hide his comatose wife, burning factory and now pretense from Aarzoo. To say he's just evil is so boring, I want damn strong and painful reason for this. I know things move slow but at least start with parts of it and show us the past ! As past comes forward let Sahir question himself what Aarzoo asked, kaunsa Sahir asli he

Edited by jay_bpm - 23 December 2014 at 7:58pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerehpr123ploydomeankithasushmaMadhuzJosupraUzma005Ilin-Fedex-Junoonian-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..-Sush--vandy--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
My most favorite collage for today...Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeankithasushmanamruthaJunoonianIlinBeaBea-Fedex-grumpydwarfAnuPurva-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..-Bhavijay_bpm

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Well Sush I oppose emotional blackmail even when its coming from a very committed lover because it endorses the idea that girl should not have the right to chose. It shows that women don't have the capacity to decide for themselves what is best for them. That men can manipulate them into anything. (This can be applied to bigger issues as well) So for me it did not even matter what he was doing it for. Although the business deal makes it a tad worse because it reminds you what he was capable for doing money. Saahir himself decided to put everything out on gamble his home and money everything. He himself also decided to burn down the factory for money. So he is not being put in a situation which he really isn't at fault for. In fact he should own up to his mistakes shouldn't he? Isn't he the one always telling Zaki to own up to his mistake of making Samaira pregnant?

Why do we feel bad for Zaki, well because he at least was not judgmental? He KNOWS unlike Saahir that he is not a moral saint so he is not quick to judge and label others. Same cannot be said for Saahir the jail incident being one example and him labeling Arzoo as gold digger would be another. Who is he to pass a judgment on others? Has he ever looked in the mirror himself? Secondly there are still chances that Zaki is being held responsible for something that he might not be at fault for. Samaira being deadly against the paternity test and Zaki being for it indicates so?

Coming to the egg allergy, even though the CVs showed Saahir is knowledgeable in this area as he himself is allergic, something still could have gone wrong. Egg allergies are very serious. He did gamble with human life and innocent life too. He isn't too far away from a murderer that their trying to sell as the male lead of the show.

Great post Sush! And wonderful collages Shweta!

Edited by redviolet - 23 December 2014 at 9:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hpr123ploydome-Fedex-Junoonian-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

And one for the worst moment...
Demented looking Saahir...
Want to erase this from memory...

Looks really psychopathic...here...

Will the inner voice be able to defeat this psychopathic bend?

Edited by -Sush- - 23 December 2014 at 7:55pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeankithasushmanamruthaJosupraIlinJunoonianBeaBeaTaanuDeewaniAnuPurvagrumpydwarfpria4everashi_mania..KpopIsLife..-Shwets--Bhavijay_bpm

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

As usual very nice Post Sush...Clap Thumbs Up I was waiting for your postDay Dreaming
Shweta very nice collage... Clap
Definitely what Sahir did was quiet low move..Ouch just for deal.. Shocked Choking her know her allergy.. and then making her confess her feelings by emotionally blackmailing her..Ouch I know we have seen that in movie.. its not first time.. . But if we go in past episodes.. its not that he hasn't done this before.. burning factory was also cunning and selfish move too...

Felt bad for Zaki...One way its good that he realized that Aarzoo never loved him.. she only loved Sahir.. good that he didn't thought she is gold digger and money minded...Smile
What if  Zaki will think/understand Sahir has played love-game with Aarzoo, to show him Aarzoo's truth? 

Poor Aarzoo when she will come to know the Sahir's love game truth... It will be like her parents... she will never trust Sahir or marriage.. Ouch

Lets see what CV brings in next episodes..Now a days its unpredictable ... script writer for this show is like Sahir.. cant predict.. LOLsomething different happens...LOL

Ha ha...so true...
Not sure that marriage will happen now...
He has already achieved his purpose ...Zaki has seen what he wanted him to see...
Now if only Zakis feelings are strong enough to overcome this...
He has to continue to play this game...

Of is it...Game Set Match for Saahir? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JosupraIlinJunoonianAnuPurva-Shwets--Bhavi

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

And one for the worst moment...
Demented looking Saahir...
Want to erase this from memory...

Looks really psychopathic...here...

Will the inner voice be able to defeat this psychopathic bend?

he looked kinda psychopathic there..

I think he was fighting with his emotions that time,.. he was happy that Aarzoo confessed and later when he saw that heartbroken Zaki, evil smile was there but smile faded little bit; may be his inner mind was debating whether he did right? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeBujee09-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..-Sush-

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome post yet again Sush and Swetha!!
Negative shades of Sahir...never expected the CVs to show us this side of Sahir...it was surreal..especially the demented look you were talking about..it was portrayed very nicely by HC..but seeing Sahir in that avatar.. Cry ...how will he get over the guilt...it was evident today that he does feel guilty. He definitely loves her...but does he love her more or his vaada?? Shocked . I am not liking the negative shade..just want it to get over fast and to see the lover and shayar Sahir... Smile
Arzoo is so lost in love..her reaction to all this when she knows about it Ouch ...allah knows wo Shaitan Baaz Sahir ko kaise apnaegi... Confused
Felt bad for zaki..especially the way he was crying ..all curled up..but then it was bound to happen..the sooner the better..hats off to him that he didn't misunderstand her.. Approve
Precap looks interesting...looks like Sahir has started dreaming again.
Overall it was a well executed episode with stellar performance by HC and equally supported by Shivya!!

Edited by TaanuDeewani - 23 December 2014 at 9:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top