Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very good post Sush πŸ‘πŸΌ Shwetha's collages words fall short praising it everyday you again captured their expression very well with perfect quotes πŸ‘

Coming to the episode it was shocking to know that Saahir could actually stoop quite low for his ulterior motives that he risked putting Aarzoo someone who he has very strong feelings for over the deal just to make her confess 😲 wow hats off to Gul to be able to break free from the usual norms and bring about such scenes I will say its quite risky but oh well the whole episode has been very well scripted directed by the way I read the credits it was not Lalit but someone else kudos to him he did a splendid job too πŸ‘

Harshad Chopda well what can I say he was fabulous in the pool scene also the injection scene that got me goosebumps the way he was fighting To go on with the blackmail after her saying thanks and that smirk to Zaki while hugging Aarzoo was superb πŸ‘ Shivya was very good in the confession scene too

I loved the episode infact watch twice in a row especially the confession in the pool scene was very executed and the mouth to mouth was well shot too πŸ˜†

Precap looking for more SAaz scenes minus the witches πŸ˜ƒ
Moon_light thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful write up Sush and Shweta! You gals crown the episodes for me and you totally make my day!

Take a bow both of you! πŸ‘
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Ha ha...so true...
Not sure that marriage will happen now...
He has already achieved his purpose ...Zaki has seen what he wanted him to see...
Now if only Zakis feelings are strong enough to overcome this...
He has to continue to play this game...

Of is it...Game Set Match for Saahir?

I am going to say it again - lovely posts n collages. Am waiting at the airport zzz
I think Zaki is going to refuse to marry Sam unless Sahir marries Arzoo. Zaki's motivation cld b tht he doesn't want Arzoo left high n dry. Maybe alvira will come into play!!
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the business was just an excuse to break up Aarazoo and Zaki. Sahir doesn't really like them together and now he had an arguable reason to act on it. His ruthlessness is from his desire to win.
I am not justifying Sahir's lack of trust in Aarazoo. But he has seen Zaki genuinely interested in Aarazoo. For him, her feelings are always in question. He does see Zaki's interest and her natural inclination towards Zaki's. Sahir picked up on more between him in Aarazoo and Zaki's and Aarazoo. Is it real or is he being played,All his insecurites stem from not knowing what she feels.

He then has a brother to who wants more and a business deal which will get in the way. The ends justify means. But today he does not if know if is real or if it's play. Yes she choose him at expense of Zaki's broken heart. Now comes the hard part, he has to live with it. Either way it is a lose lose.

Edited by jasmine_anih - 9 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BHAVII

Shweta and Sush as always you guys rocked.

Sahir was on mission Sham daam dand bhed -a true follower pf Chanakya. As you said the stake too high for him to loose. So what he played with an innocent soul but again she is innocent for viewers but for him she is playing with Zaki for money. For his mission he did not waste time at all. 

Another back dip in 3 feet pool😲 safety be it hell. He did not even care for himself. However way he chose to play with someone's heart is one thing and to play with life another.A strict  no no. Reminds me of bitwa and his dropping khushi from 1st floor. 

Arzoo on other hand did not even care about her phobia and jumped in the water for the man who almost took her life. And lastly she in love. She is doing good job here.

My heart went for Zaki as Sahir smirked at hug. Not sure was it a smile of victory or smile of her saying ILU. But that smile confused me a lot.

Today Tum theek ho along with muje yeh theek nahi lagta entered yet again reminding bitwa. Hope they allow us to forget ARSHI.

And an hatrick without KA and Anam.

Loved the song they picked today. Have cvs changed?  All of the sudden show ha become way more interesting

..and Sush am working till 900 past few days

YIKES...working till 9... Why? No holidays?

Yup that drop in the pool...which wasn't a dive but a back flop...was still too dangerous...they should stop doing that PRONTO!! 
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Good you made post as I can pen down it all before i hit bed !

So I loved the episode, that's right loved it !!
Where everyone is worried for Aarzoo and Zaki, I am not much interested in them, yes I am evil πŸ˜ˆ 

I for one do not feel too much sympathy for Zaki; dude did Aarzoo in any way ever said to you she likes you or loves you in any manner? So why was he flying on high horse with that? So the pain you feel, you invited yourself. Also him not being father yet being forced in marriage, well does he have credibility? Looking at his track record he can't say much. Aarzoo had told him that tell Sahir in beginning and contain situation, nope sabko hero banana he 

Aarzoo, sure feel pain for her. She doesn't deserve this but then when do we get what we truly deserve or when is life truly fair? 

Now coming to Sahir, finally showing something I like to watch. Man with a clear goal or so he thinks he has it all clear !! Sham, dam, dand, bhed, maya, upeksha and indarjal - 7 rules of Chanakya. Sahir utilized all of them as Badshah needs to do all he can !! 

Sure he did wrong to Aarzoo, for whatever the reason be it was wrong. But then hasn't he always said he is willing to risk it all for his promise. He is even willing to sell himself to fulfill his promise so why be surprised? He never said he will do the right thing or will follow some code, just one goal for him. But then if he has it all clear in his mind, why does heart interfere????

To start with Aarzoo thanking him for supporting her; he has to look away can't see in her eyes when deceiving and has to close his eyes to remind himself he is a businessman. Trying to butter her up and she mentions Zaki. Just then why are you grinding your teethes man. Isn't this just a game, all for the deal? Why bothered if she says Zaki??? 

Next move is very precise calculated move where you risked her life πŸ˜² Did you really go that far? But when she regains consciousness and says thanks you again have to look away, why? And the answer in return I saved my life; now was that part of the game and just a pretense???

When that doesn't work he jumped in the pool. So now risking your life. Are you really going that far? You have deceived her, risked her life and now yours? Are you really that confident she will say it. I wonder where does this confidence come from? Is it of shrewd businessman, a heartless man, or you know it now that she does love you? Which one gave you so much confidence?
Once she did confess, that smile on his face? Was it for victory or genuine? The expressions changed when he saw Zaki and brought a weird smirk. The expression on his face said to me he was genuinely happy or am i reading too much here? Also his smirk when Zaki sees them, was it smirk or some hint of invisible tears there? 

And lastly trying to write poetry and questioning himself. Now that came out very well. This is what I want to see but more intense. Let the man get what he wants or he thinks what he wants and still not get any joy of it. The best line jo kuch kiya sahi kiya, fir sahi kyun nahi lag raha, nahi jo kiya sahi kiya !! 

Now crossing the name off the page and buring it, does it symbolize more? Is he going to try to erase her name from his heart, his being? The burning of paper, is it similar to progression now his heart and he himself will burn? Yes I do want to see guy in pain, retrospection and then self-destructive. I don't want Aarzoo or anyone else to punish him, he needs to punish himself !

Now few questions - this whole facade to Aarzoo, is it only for his deal or he actually wants to keep Zaki & Aarzoo away? Which one takes over when?

Another question is where to got things from here? First I want direction to step up to same level as acting by HC. If they want to show Sahir at times getting carried away by his emotions and have hard time carrying on with his facade, well please highlight it properly !!! Also show more retrospection on Sahir's part. Start bringing out his self-destructive, self loathing side. Before anyone leaves him, show him pushing away people !

Most intriguing question, what is driving his siddatt? I mean why so much obsessed about this promise? He has hide his comatose wife, burning factory and now pretense from Aarzoo. To say he's just evil is so boring, I want damn strong and painful reason for this. I know things move slow but at least start with parts of it and show us the past ! As past comes forward let Sahir question himself what Aarzoo asked, kaunsa Sahir asli he

Loved the parts in bold Jay! That was what I enjoyed the most too...

About the most intriguing question...what is driving his siddatt? I think the wife got under his skin...that even after being comatose...her words are still driving his actions...a sad picture indeed...

That smirk or whatever demented expression there was ...in seeing Zaki...went too far for me...I hope that's not the Sahir that we see more of...

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: redviolet

Well Sush I oppose emotional blackmail even when its coming from a very committed lover because it endorses the idea that girl should not have the right to chose. It shows that women don't have the capacity to decide for themselves what is best for them. That men can manipulate them into anything. (This can be applied to bigger issues as well) So for me it did not even matter what he was doing it for. Although the business deal makes it a tad worse because it reminds you what he was capable for doing money. Saahir himself decided to put everything out on gamble his home and money everything. He himself also decided to burn down the factory for money. So he is not being put in a situation which he really isn't at fault for. In fact he should own up to his mistakes shouldn't he? Isn't he the one always telling Zaki to own up to his mistake of making Samaira pregnant?

Why do we feel bad for Zaki, well because he at least was not judgmental? He KNOWS unlike Saahir that he is not a moral saint so he is not quick to judge and label others. Same cannot be said for Saahir the jail incident being one example and him labeling Arzoo as gold digger would be another. Who is he to pass a judgment on others? Has he ever looked in the mirror himself? Secondly there are still chances that Zaki is being held responsible for something that he might not be at fault for. Samaira being deadly against the paternity test and Zaki being for it indicates so?

Coming to the egg allergy, even though the CVs showed Saahir is knowledgeable in this area as he himself is allergic, something still could have gone wrong. Egg allergies are very serious. He did gamble with human life and innocent life too. He isn't too far away from a murderer that their trying to sell as the male lead of the show.

Great post Sush! And wonderful collages Shweta!

Nice post, Red! I hope they keep Zakis character likable...Saahir has sure had enough reasons and indications to misunderstand her...but that's what it is in the end ...a misunderstanding...right? 

The deal has made the worst come out in him...

At this point ...it is hard to like Saahir...anaphylactic shock is a very SERIOUS matter...no doubt he has been crossing the boundaries lately...I too am not fond of emotional blackmails...what if Zaki had pulled the same trick on her?  Should she have said she loved him to save him?  

Desi soaps are surely going toward grey and  dark characters...

Anyway...I hope this is the lowest of the low we have seen in Sahir ...and it goes up from here...
Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Nice post, Red! I hope they keep Zakis character likable...Saahir has sure had enough reasons and indications to misunderstand her...but that's what it is in the end ...a misunderstanding...right? 

The deal has made the worst come out in him...

At this point ...it is hard to like Saahir...anaphylactic shock is a very SERIOUS matter...no doubt he has been crossing the boundaries lately...I too am not fond of emotional blackmails...what if Zaki had pulled the same trick on her?  Should she have said she loved him to save him?  

Desi soaps are surely going toward grey and  dark characters...

Anyway...I hope this is the lowest of the low we have seen in Sahir ...and it goes up from here...

Even Zaki has reasons to misunderstand her at this point but he has not done so!
@bold I would personally have clapped had she refused and left either way! But than she might have been held responsible for SAC's murder!
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Updated post at page 3. 
We have such beautiful writers in this forum and I enjoy reading their point of view and opinion . Great job guys πŸ‘

Madhuz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As usual lovely write up  Sush  and awesome collages Shweta. πŸ‘
The quotes r so nice, I really wonder where do u get them Shweta, I mean u just know them all in your head...they always make me think  which is not something I like to doπŸ˜†

What an episode, I enjoyed it ...very dark and kind of edgy. I never thought that Sahir will go that far in case of choking incident. Once, choking incident happened, the pool one did not surprise me.

Sahir is ruthless and nothing will stop him even knowing that Arzoo will suffer. I think he is not able to connect dot that when he will see Arzoo broken...how much it will affect him and it will affect him badly and then big self realization that he turned into another Zeenat kind person, the type he loathed.

Using egg allergy, he took a calculated risk, he was confident of handling it as he himself has egg allergy so knows what needs to be done. He had an urgency when he picked her and rushed...I think irrespective he knew he won't let anything happen to Arzooo but man completely evil.

Pool scene was done very nicely. Though when he was standing at the edge of the pool, he had his shoes on, underwater scenes, the feet were bareπŸ˜ƒ
That smile was demented, I felt neither it was victorious or emotional, something was amiss there. 

Harshad and Shivya both did really well. Wet HC reminded me of American actor who I can't place..I know very helpfulπŸ˜†

Last week SaAz marriage was the in thing, this week not so sure unpredictability is a good thing though I feel Zaki may be a catalyst in some way. He may ask some kind of stability for Arzoo in lieu of marrying Sam. Sahir will do anything for the deal.

I am enjoying the safar ...

Edited by Madhuz - 9 years ago